The Mayor is Dead

San Francisco just got a new mayor. Literally named London Breed. Expect a lot of part and parcel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-bb-DTDyVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SF needs a little part and parcel with a splash of acid

It will need a lot of scrubbing with bleach too, I can't begin to tell just how filthy the whole damn city is.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-bb-DTDyVY

so leave

it's about to get destroyed

ww3 soon

Working on it but it's not that simple. Sick of it here though.

Nice.

LONDON'S BREED AND SEED
(formerly Lee's)

milky

Dude. Breed. LMAO

a qualified white guy was probably available, but they said fuck that lets go with diversity because we need to fuck this place up even more

Blacks are the grand champions of stupid names. I'm sure she will encourage her fellow blacks to loot and pillage if their precious fee fees get hurt. San Francisco deserves to be destroyed.

To be fair she became mayor automatically when the former one died, but it's unlikely she won't get re-elected for the rest of term now.

How long until Breed falls victim to Trump voodoo magic too

Niggers don't really speak English at all do they.

Nigger are preferable to jew. Jew can do all the fucked up shit they want and the average cuck just sees them as white and blame whites.

Akward.

Any chance of getting SF a republican mayor?

British English obviously

SF is still the whitest city in california because its so expensive that mexicans cant afford to invade it.

"whitest city in california" doesn't really say much. Especially when a ton of those "whites" are fags and trannies, aka honorary shitskins

How do these animals get into politics, or climb the political ladder?

where do you live ? i live in northern cali and the only time i see white people is in SF.

chimbop flabawabba bix nood

7 days 7 hours and 7 minutes from this post

Would a sane person expose themselves and their family to all that comes with running for political positions?

Payback for Steinle. SF is a toilet. Expect more of the same.

Yes, a strong sane person, like the countless white men who have ruled the western world for millennia.
I'm actually browsing through the various leaders and politicians in San Francisco, and they're all Asians, black, gay, female or a combination. White men have essentially been wiped out.

How much you bench, bro?

How many of you were like me and prayed to God to kill him?

Kate's ghost killed him

>"""Heart attack"""

S.

I lived in San Francisco for 2 1/2 years (left a few months ago). What an absolute shithole. People like Ed Lee are (were, LOL) to blame for the state of that place. If you want to see what the entire country would be like if liberals had their way go visit San Fransicko.

>London breed
>non-white
pottery

Lol SF is the best city in CA, try living in a spic shithole like 90% of the state.

Ed's dead baby.

>London Breed

C`MON NOW

I've lived all over the state brosef. San Francisco is essentially an open air mental asylum. The only people who think it's not are people who have lived there their entire lives and don't know any better or people from the greater bay area who don't actually live in the city. I've lived in both LA and NYC and San Francisco is basically a dystopia compared to either.

Hm. Are you latino?

Nope, white. Born in the east bay.

Oh my God, they killed the Asian guy to put this Negress in power?

Jesus fucking Christ. Say what you want about the cuckiness of San Francisco and the Bay Area. Asian domination immensely better than Niggers in power, jesus fuck

lol that's just fucking not true at all. San Diego is much whiter than San Francisco, despite bordering Mexico

Oh. Well, I thought you might be latino, because you like LA. I like SF better because less spics.

I mean least mexican, I dont mind asians. I just dislike mexicans.

anagram: boner noodle

Yeah but there's plenty of black people and crackheads in San Francisco (like a LOT of crackheads). In LA they're pretty much all quarantined in skid row, or they're just sort of like harmless beach bums.

The trick to not having to deal with that many spics in LA is to just move to the Westside. (I've spend most of my time living over near Santa Monica.) Don't really plan on staying here once I have kids though.

Nope. Too many "o"s. It's "Drool Benden".

>Don't really plan on staying here once I have kids though.
You'd be a madman to have kids in California, and at this point even America is seeming less worthy of white children. For what? to slave away for jews and mix with 56ers?