What does Sup Forums think of bullying?

Is it a natural part of growing up? toughening up the weak and those who exhibit unwanted behavior? Or is it just a childish practice that only insecure losers participate in?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/naejasme/status/940275565122244609
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
youtu.be/qKnSx7Y13g4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking madman, when will his reign of terror end.

The thread of bullying is being used as a cudgel to try and take away free speech as well as invade internet free speech centers like this shithole. Learn to smell a jew plot it will save you in the future.

Yea this went viral extremely fast, though now I’m seeing a lot of niggers saying he deserved it because there’s a picture of the kid with a confederate flag and they are claiming he was bullied for calling people niggers. I even heard on some nogs instagoy that the mother of the child told someone else in a message that “whites are supposed to stick together”.

I think a little bit is natural and sometimes can be healthy. The kid who gets bullied because he keeps wiping snot on the back of his hand will stop. I think it's kind of sad to bully a kid because he looks like pic related, I would feel horrible if that was my child and don't wish that on anyone.

Basically bullying weird kids, whatever. Bullying poor kids or retards is kinda fucked up, but nothing you can really do about it. Adults that complain about bullying they receive probably deserve it.

There is teasing someone about their shoes or what ever and then there is bullying. Bullying is when kids with sociopath/narcissucstic tendenceis, kids that project their parents abuse to kids they view as week, insecure kids have a goal to make their target feel humiliated and themselves empowerd. Nothing wrong with a little sassing or teasing, but a bully is someone with psychological issues giving someone a hardtime. And they turn those kids into beta cucks thy shoot up schools. Every school starting 5th and up should show videos that exposes how weak and manipulative these bullies are.

it's parents fault.
If one of my children bullies another one I will make sure they regret it (except it's a faggot). I want honorable offspring, not your average almost-an-animal spoiled kid.
I will teach them how to fight not because I wanna them to abuse others, but because they will be strong enough to follow a proper ethic without being intimidated.

Only little fucking losers bully people and hopefully their life at home grows worse as they bully people BUT I also agree that it is necessary for some people. Some kids and even adults are such smug little cock suckers that they need to be taken down a peg and learn that their dumbass way of life won't be tolerated

Ganging up on one kid is childish and dishonourable but there's nothing wrong with boys teasing and fighting with each other, it teaches them to stick up for themselves.

bullies are weak faggots who prey on even weaker faggots. cant say i give a shit desu.

Except its a faggot? I bet you picked on the guys you found attractive in grade school

If schools made anti bullying propoganda that made girls look at male bullys as inferior, and stupid, then no guy would want to be a bully. If bullying = no pussy it would not be so rampant

Parents shouldn’t be concerned with bullying, they should be concerned with teaching their kids proper ways to physically defend themselves.

If this kid knew how to fight and punched that niglet in the head, we wouldn’t be having this problem.

you seem to know the drill ;3

It's natural. The Alpha will always dominate the beta. Get though or piss off.

It's gonna happen no matter what and you shouldn't teach your kid to be a pussy with and say "violence is never the answer". Tell them to fight back

Is there any actual, scientific evidence that bullying "toughens people up"

It certainly didn't for me and many others.

Finally someone with a realistic view, too many bully victims ITT. I for one always found bullying as a form of separating the wheat from the chaff. I never saw anyone bullied that wasn’t defective and in the need of reevaluating themselves. 90% of cases I saw a nerd would be bullied by an alpha until he fought back and gained respect or stopped doing stupid shit like bringing MLP merch to school or wearing anime shirts.

>Its okay to physically attack people for liking things I don't like

Bullying is literal nigger behavior. Civilized white men don't exert violence on people just because they are weaker.

>alpha
>90% of the time comes from a home where the family are a bunch of fucking drug addict losers or the dads in jail, they were molested or they're poor
Lel. But like i said earlier in the thread I agree to an extent. People who act like little freaks SHOULD get bullied

That guy is from eastern europe. Different laws and schools. As a fellow American you know guns in our country are easy to get. Bullying is bad because the betas do shit like colombine

This, though there is a healthy amount of bullying tbqh. You're in the wrong if you aren't shitting on your friends and relatives when they do something incredibly ignorant.

If its healthy banter fair enough, ganging up on some kid with a cleft pallet's completely out of order though.

Not perfect, but usable version

Definitely, when people step in and try to completely monitor and not allow any mean words, it turns people into sissies. There's a line between some harmless ribbing, and harassing someone everyday.

Those columbine faggots 100% deserved to be bullied for being edge lords and wearing trench coats. Did they ever fight back or throw a punch? No they brought guns and then killed themselves instead of shooting it out with the cops like the cowards they were. 0 remorse for them, I wish I could have dumped them in a few trash cans myself personally.

Nice meme gonna snag this

It is a mixture of both. The socialization of children is extremely important when young. Many social mechanisms like ostracizing the violent kid, or making fun of the kid who is always dirty are important ways that individuals are molded, to their benefit, by society so they can have the best chance at success within it.

However children can be completely evil fucking ass wipes who often go to far with these negative reinforcement mechanisms due to a variety of reasons. This is why it is important to have a few authority figures watching from the distance to step in when things go too far.

Bullying sometimes is wrongly used to label these negative reinforcements that are actually beneficial. However since kids are learning the boundaries and testing the waters they can certainly go too far if nobody is keeping an eye on things. It is a tricky balance that parents, teachers, coaches and anyone else who works with kids needs to have a good practical understanding of in order to set good boundaries and consequences.

This is ridiculous. I don't know how he keeps getting away with it, but I'm starting to suspect he's a Pence.

Yes it is, it's literally how societies have been shaped for the last thousands of years. It was and still is the PC culture that drags us away from our roots.
If we constantly continue to permit degenerates, faggots, jews to be allowed to live under us without some sort of punishment, they will destroy us, and big surprise, they are. Beating someone down, who is already a twinkie faggot will do no harm to society, most you do is make in into a shut down robot, and society will have lost nothing, because A he's not going to get out of his basement, and B will not find a woman to breed with, faggots like that will only give his shitty genes to his children. If he learns to adapt and overcome his bullies he will become much stronger and finally be an Alpha.

Also sorry people put you down as a kid for your tastes in weird stuff.

As long as the person being bullied can defend themselves, it's fine. Hell I'm actually for it.

Sam is at it again. Someone stop him

alpha means someone who leads because of his strength (not only physical), not someone who beats up weaker kids just because he can. stop adapting word definitions solely from Sup Forums.

I think often people mistake banter for bullying. There's a clear difference but I've seen people get in trouble for just banter while the teacher actively avoids reprimanding bullies because they're either scared of them or join in the dislike of the social outcasts they bully. Also taking a stance on bullying is a meme, it's just a natural part of life and I've seen way more "bullying" type stuff out of schools and in the workplace; it's not something you can eliminate and trying to do so just pushes it into other cruel acts. It just becomes a tool to crucify people for workplace political reasons then

I was bullied hard, it taught me to not be faggot, learn to look for assholes taking liberties, and above all, impress upon my ignorant, pathetic younger self the virtues of lifting.

10/10, would go through again.

>THIS
I see this happen all the time.

We used to "bully" this one ultra nerdy freshman kid back in high school, but we never once hit him and certainly never went too hard on the lad. When he became a sophomore, a bunch of people his age started joining in our jokes as well as *actually* bullying him, so we instantly flipped, threatened to beat the shit out of anyone that laid a finger on him, and meme'd that he was the coolest kid in school. True story, don't know if he ever got laid, but we always invited him to sit at the cool table (since he was taking classes for 12th graders anyway) and we legitimately made it so all the hotties were really nice to him.
Tldr; we picked on him at first because we liked the kid and wanted him to get a little tougher, but in the end, we protected him when he didn't get tougher. This is the way things should be lads. 0 suicides at my school in 4 years attending

I think bullying is natural and kids have to learn how to deal with it. Also, if you're bullying turns physical or is obvious you should get in trouble. Bullying isn't new, every generation has to deal with it, that is why it's not going anywhere. Stopping it is a SJW fantasy.

Guys don't tend to bully in an attempt to cause pain, but more of a friendly roasting. Girls will verbally abuse to suicide though.

from my experience, most of bullying happens for a reason
>jewish kid in elementary school bullied because he was an arrogant rich jew
>socially inept aspie in high school bullied because he was acting 10 years younger than he was
>emo kid gets picked on because he behaves like an absolute faggot
>smartass nerd gets bullied for being an ignorant smartass
stop telling kids this gay "the bullies are wrong, not you little prince you're perfect just like you are" agenda. it might be true sometimes, but 90% of bullies are just alphas that realized they were alphas and started practicing their godgiven dominance over betas, like it is INTENDED in nature.
stop empowering betas, you're fucking up the natural way of things
teach children to find the flaws in themselves so they can go and better themselves and become the men nature wants them to become
>t. previously mentioned emo kid turned chad

We should be able to do better, without bullying. Instead of teaching children memes, schools should focus on important life skills.

I was bullied without mercy during my school years. Only because my parents and the school told me to be a good goy and never fight back.

It all stopped when I attacked a bully in rage with a stone. I broke his arm, could have potentially killed him (wouldn't have regretted it).

The biggest problem with bullying is that there's no way out of it for these kids. They can't "conform to the group" since there is no group, and it can't be to "establish hierarchy" because there is no hierarchy. And he can't fight back because he'd be the one in trouble and the bullies will get off scott-free.

bullying is nonwhite (school abuse, not basic teasing or cheeky banter).

dont even start on natural selection, by that circular argument youll have to side with turks in germany

Nothing says "alpha" like attacking a lone kid 1' shorter than you in a group of 5.

If you weren't a bully growing up you were most likely a fag.

Bullying is part of life, but they were torturing this kid. Getting milk dumped on you and food thrown in your clothes is way across the line of what's acceptable. Sure kids are gonna call him names but once it gets physical it goes to another level

you sound like a retarded liberal.

>teach children to find the flaws in themselves so they can go and better themselves and become the men nature wants them to become

So you're saying that if the kid in OP started lifting brah they'd lay off him and invite him in?

So, attacking a short kid in a group that outnumbers him and removes all possibility of him fighting back for any more than a movement of an elbow IS alpha?

twitter.com/naejasme/status/940275565122244609

Why did you bother posting something nuanced level-headed on Sup Forums?

Guys bully more physical Girls emotional. Guys often stop when the victim fights back on a not phatetic level but Girls need to change school.

bullying only happens because other dudes are mad they have to keep up this "manly front" all the time and are mad that this other dude doesn't, so they bully and try to get him to join their collective misery.

>Guys often stop when the victim fights back
False. Because that would land him in more trouble for "starting fights" him fighting back would guarantee the bullies going even further. I work in a school library and hang around with teachers all the time and they hate the kids who fight back.

>tfw i was bullied by a rich kid whose family helped out the community

Good post.

This pretty much sums up the main problem with bullying, you can't escape it, no matter what you do.

everyone who has been bullied and says it's bad is a pussy beta bitch
the person who bullied me in middle school was probably the initial push i got to stop being a faggot and become chad
the problem is the parents who tell the bullied kids it's not their fault when it is their fault (retards not apply)

they'd probably stop bullying him once he is normal enough. idk if he'd want to be friends with people that bullied him before, but he'd definitely have it easier to find new friends.
also, he'd know what he did wrong as a person which led to people bullying him and could avoid it in future interactions.
personally, once i cleaned up my appearance, people started treating me like a regular human being again, even my former class mates who used to pick on me. i'm on friendly terms with them now, not too much contact tho

Group of guys in my middle school used to mess with me and my friends but one day I decided I had enough and stood up to them and of course they kicked my ass, but they all got suspended and stopped messing with us from that point on.

Suspension is like a nuclear deterrence.

>become chad
>posting about "pussy beta bitches" on Sup Forums

contradictory as fuck

It does work, but it also ensures that the weak never rise to prominence. That's why you're still at the bottom, because you're a weak bitch and deserve to be there.
Bullying solidifies the social hierarchy, and puts people where they belong.

t.faggot doing mental gymnastics to delude himself further into believing being a faggot is better than being a well adjusted human bean
bulling is biologically advantageous
even chimps do it

>muh being chad means liking sports and going to clubs
kys /nu-male/
also
>what is /fit/

>even chimps do it

have chimps also built an advanced civilization with elevators and iphones and shit?

nope. im implying that we should be above that primal ass behavior. but we're not, apparently.

In an utopian society, it would not exist, there would be no reason for it to even happen.

However, bullying leads to multiple results in modern society:
-A bully learns that intimidation and violence will get him whatever he wants
-A cuck will learn that stronger people are scary and never have any initiave at anything
-A cuck will learn that the world will always try to fuck with him and he should not allow himself to get superfucked
-An alpha chad will learn that there are cucks out there that need someone else to save them so he will become a hero and everyone will respect him

its one of the most alpha things you could ever do.

At least for me, getting bullied is what made me learn to not deal with peoples shit. In school I'd get pushed over untill I had enough and confronted my bully. I'll never forget that assholes face when I finally started fighting back lol, and after that he knew I wasn't a weakling who would take his BS and left me alone.

>sack a biologically advantageous trait that weeds the subhumans out of the gene pool because muh chimp intellect (that exists because of natural selection) is better than millennia of natural selection
peak /nu-male/ hubris

>once he is normal enough
Define "normal" to a kid.

>but he'd definitely have it easier to find new friends.
Why? Why would anyone want to be friends with him when in so doing they could get the same treatment?

>, he'd know what he did wrong as a person which led to people bullying him
These are fucking kids.

>even my former class mates who used to pick on me. i'm on friendly terms with them now,
So you turned from a wimp into a cuck.

Over here the kid who was bullied and tried to defend himself would be punished.

is that pic real?

Bullying is how we teach social norms. Hell I raise goats and even they "bully" each other. Some kid is being obnoxious? Bully him until he is less obnoxious. Some lower goat is trying to take spot at the front of the line when the heard heads out to graze? Bully it until it falls back in line.

Bullying is natural and helps to build a homogeneous community, only (((they))) could be against such a thing.

Any kid who can't handle someone saying mean things to him because he's being an insufferable cunt has no place in the real world.

kek you literally sound like a nigger who has read a page of a biology book.

bullying will probably always happen, yes, but its shit. there are other ways to make someone less vulnerable to predators such as the typical bully.

I'm not talking about intelligence only and its simple and ironically unintelligent of you to assume that. I'm talking about self awareness, empathy, etc.

anyways neither of us are going to change each others minds, so I'll leave it at that.

>Over here the kid who was bullied and tried to defend himself would be punished.
Oh of course, yeah, I got suspended too, but the point is that they did and they stopped.

Bullying continues throughout your entire life, just in different ways. Man up, you niggers, this is coming from a beta.

Lack of bullying is partially responsible for the rise of the nu-male and the type of thinking that leads to liberalism.
We're all equal, everyone gets a trophy, no one should be subjugated, etc...

Over here they'd get off with it all, enforcing 's first point.

Lack of adult hierarchy is responsible for that. Establishing rules and boundaries is the role of adults, not children.

Yea Read the girls Twitter. There saying the mom was asking for money as well but it was a fake IG account

>reddit spacing
>/nu-male/
pottery
also i was also not talking about intelligence improving because of bulling
i was pointing out the magnitude of your soyboy hubris in thinking that you know better than millennia of natural selection
you fucking moron

you underestimate the capabilities of children

>Define "normal" to a kid.
not acting in a manner that would cause all your peers to shun you

>Why? Why would anyone want to be friends with him when in so doing they could get the same treatment?
why would they have to fear receiving the same treatment? the bullies probably already have selected the next anomaly to fix. he's a good catch now, socially speaking - swole, sociable, probably even humble from previous experiences

>These are fucking kids.
i resort to my initial claim, if we as a society would refrain from praising victims of bullying as these saints that could never have done anything wrong; the fault MUST lie in the bullies; he would start becoming more introspective and self-aware, and start to seek out flaws in himself

>So you turned from a wimp into a cuck.
nice meme

It would be just fucking fine like it has been since the beginning of the human race if the situation weren't
>kid gets bullied
>school does nothing in school
>conflicts outside school result in suspension
>the second the kid retaliates he is at fault

Nobody who sets out to bully another kid really gives a shit about rules anyway, so why encourage people not to stand up for themselves? When the system sides with the people fucking some kid up its no wonder the victims go insane.

The strong always prey on the weak. You never see two ture alpha males fighting each other. Called being a chicken hawk.

I was bullied bad by a masculine lesbian who was three years older than me when I was 11. I was in a tough position because I was taught not to hit a woman, so I had no recourse of fighting back. To this day I was I could meet that freakshow in public and spit in her face for the pain she caused me at the time. I don't care or anything now, it would just be nice to have retribution

dykes aren't women though
the rule specifically states don't hit actual women

That's not true at all. Of course adults play a part, but kids also establish their own hierarchy in a language they understand. The sooner they learn how to operate within their peer groups the better.

Bullying would be far less common if kids weren't so conditioned to accept slave morality.
Consider exhibit pic related. A movie about a bull, a universal symbol of strength, who rejects violence. Deliberately subversive, and Hitler banned the original book from Germany.
Kids see this crap and think they're going to be a good boy and have the moral high ground by not fighting back, by being a pussy. Kids who haven't been brainwashed see this and exploit the weakness. If the kid didn't act like such a faggot, he never would have got bullied in the first place. He invites the aggression just the same as leaving your door open in the middle of the night, or leaving your car door unlocked, or letting a convict have your desert in prison.
Furthermore, after years of acting according to slave-morality, being bullied, and never getting the payoff promised in the propaganda movies, kids flip out and shoot up their schools.

American bullying is really softcore.
Entire class did even try to force this guy to kill himself after giving them all his money. They probably did not even rape him with a pen.

>Is it a natural part of growing up?
Yes.
>toughening up the weak and those who exhibit unwanted behavior?
Yes.
>Or is it just a childish practice that only insecure losers participate in?
This is not an or, all of these are true.

>Is it a natural part of growing up? toughening up the weak and those who exhibit unwanted behavior?
Yep, pretty much.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

I just realized that's Sam hyde.

lurk moar

fucking faggot nu-male redditor idiot, get the fuck out of my board you fucking cuck

>You never see two ture alpha males fighting each other.

Literally happens all the time

total fucking idiot. it's the same thing, the LEADER gets the WEAK FAGGOT (like you) the fuck out of the group

>you never see two true alpha males fighting each other

youtu.be/qKnSx7Y13g4

That's your twisted conception of alpha. You have this idea that alphas are chivalrous and honorable. They rarely are. They act like big strong children most of the time.

>never bullied, only annoyed through my entire school life
I wish I could just maul some fucking cunt but no, they never went over the line.

If alpha has no weak faggots to lead then he's not an alpha you fucking shitskin.