Why is christianity the "go-to" moral authority again?

why is christianity the "go-to" moral authority again?

Because it defined the presuppositions of human value that our society is built on.

To look elsewhere is like deciding that base-10 is an unnecessary bias in our mathematics.

what a fag

>god creates humans
>tests humans by giving them paradise in return for not doing thing
>they do thing and are punished

>satan is ok with them being barbarians who act on feelings rather than beings who want to be more like their god

>presuppositions of human value

such as? turning the other cheek is not human values, it's slave behaviour

God actually parties harder than Lucifer. It's a deception (he does have a problem with lying) that Lucifer is all fun and God is such a drag. That's how he gets you. Hopefully you'll learn that. Psilocybin might help you.

>what a (_____)

wow blumph btfo impeached any day now

>god creates humans

humans already existed outside of the creation of adam, try again

did you forget to switch your memeflag before you started preaching kike worship or it a clever misdirection?

No. Psychedelics are God-approved, whether you like it or not. A different kind of psychedelic occurred in the fruit; I advise you don't take it. I have. It's horrible.

you didnt answer my question

No to both.

oh well in that case let me get to my point

"satanism" or paganism as it is labeled now is the oldest core religion known to man and so the propogator of all our real core values as humans, but when i say values i dont mean material wealth or how many followers you have on kikebook. what i do mean is survival and innovation and culture and growth as people(not to be confused with multiculturalism or globalism)

i will leave it at that and sage, if there are any questions or debators bump if not goodbye

base 10 IS an unnecessary bias in our mathematics. base 16 is superior in every way.

The oldest religion is probably some kind of mother Gaia worship after our ape ancestors encountered the manna (Psilocybin Mushrooms; God's food) Satanism is far from paganism. I hate to say it man but I wouldn't advise Satan worship until he's forgiven and redeemed.

Be god. All knowing and all powerful
> make test you already know the result of to learn about your creation you already know will betray you
>purposely let them do it even though they only did what they where created to do.
>punish everyone who doesnt have anything to do with it
Your god is a fucking larping autist

God demans slavery

>literally butthurt
Haha no I'm just kiddin man. Sorry about that haha.

Well, you wouldn't want to travel outside of my heart anyway haha. Ask Jesus; he's got a little taste of it. If it were sunshine and roses outside my Heart Maze I would let you go. It's very scary out there.

You litterally did let me go you nigger. Where do you think im shitposting from the portal in the bermuda?

worshipping "gaia" is pagan, as is worshipping any diety or god body, natural or supernatural, other than jesus or yhwh/jehovah, because it is defined that way by christians...and so i use that definition as an umbrella term to help others understand who and what i'm talking about, no more or less.

monkeys ate mushrooms that gave them visions and they turned into humans. no, sorry, but i dont believe in that kike science turned tumblr aesthetic evolutionist theory.

i would advise any and everybody to turn to their pagan god, wether that be satan or leviathan, and worship accordingly. these old gods renamed demon by kikes are the ones that are really ment for you.

>Satan worship until he's forgiven and redeemed.
Wasn't he unredeemable?
What was Adam then? The first human with a consciousness?

No man, it's not like that. The men who volunteered to be homosexuals in the passion did so because they knew it had to be realistic. Not ironic at all that the most straight, manly men had the bravery to be emasculated. I actually look up to you.

>people still believe it's gods responsibility to watch over everything we do, after we stabbed him in the back already

No one is unredeemable.

You don't even understand what that means. Shut the fuck up.

>lucifer doesn’t judge you for being a human

He fucking hated humans being daddys favorite.

adam is the being that yhwh used to spread a curse through humanity is the conclusion im coming to. i wont pretend to have a perfect answer but that is reasonable

Don't even argue with clowns. Just take solace in the fact that they have the mentality of a 16-year-old girl. All Satanists are soyboys. pic related

>God exists
>doesn't show itself
>Lucifer exists
>doesn't show itself
Why should either be a moral authority?
If Lucifer is so great and some kind of an anti-hero who is actually the good guy, why doesn't he just show himself and explain what's going on?

i understand that you are a shill for kikes, and that is all that needs to be said about you

Oh yeah? Take off your memeflag, prove to me that isn't a hexagram.

but that is a myth written by kikes. even in muslim religious text lucifer didnt hate humans, he just believed that worshipping humans was wrong as he was the one who brought us our intellect. not that i believe that story exactly either since islam is an off-shoot of the kike story.

Humans didn't even exist when he was thrown out of heaven.

You are wrong. Society isn't even built on Christian values; on most cases it's actually built on values that go against Christianity (e.g. freedom of religion, while in Christianity the most important commandment is to not have other gods, and the punishment is death). Feel free to analyze it individually for every commandment, and you'll find that society has nothing to do with it except for the universal things that all societies and religions share (i.e. don't kill & don't steal, that's it).
The reason is that during a long time people were tortured and murdered for not accepting Christianity, kinda like what happens with Islam currently. That's really all there is to it.

Any religion that is based off another religion is a cuck religion.

i dont expect an athiest or maybe agnostic to take it seriously but i will answer for those that might. the kike god is an outside source of influence that humans in no way shape or form connect with naturally. everything that defines a human is turned on its head as wrong according to yhwh. lucifer is everything that comes natural to humans, in ever way shape form and intricacy. wether you believe there is a supernatural version of them in existance doesnt matter, because it is very clear who is and is not in the heart of hearts of man.

what difference does it make when you shill for kikes with an american flag(proven) while i do not with the white pride symbol? this is a typical diversion tactic by the kike.

You have to remember that Pagans did just that to Christians in the first 1000 years of Christianity's existence. There's a reason the Irish celebrate St. Patrick so much. Paganism wasn't entirely benevolent and innocent. There have been Pagan societies in Europe that were very oppressive. We're all sinners except for Buddhists haha. Just kidding.

Nothing you said even means anything.
Can either of them do something that would display clear intelligence? Yes or no? Don't give some shit about what's in someone's heart. Can God or Lucifer levitate my monitor right now? If the answer is no then we have nothing left to talk about. If the answer is yes, go back to and try again.

nothing i said means anything to you because you and many like you are spiritually dead. unless you see something like piss coming out of your nose you arent satisfied, whatever. do you dream? you could see all of the seemingly amazing things you never thought possible happen there and forget it with no possible way to bring that instance back in your concious thoughts no matter how hard you ponder on it. i doubt you would call that a magical realm but then again you are spritually dead as previously stated, so kindly fuck off.

i wont be here for a bit, saged, keep it bumped if you want more otherwise this will slide while im away

Looks like someone needs mushrooms. Hehehe.

Lucifer has not manifested yet. He is coded into our DNA and waiting to be born. We have evolved thus far through trial and error. Now we possess the intellect to take evolution into our own hands through genetic engineering. We must create a superior generation of humans who will in turn create an even superior generation until the immortal Lucifer is born. He will be the god of this universe, able to adapt to and manipulate the world around him. The cycle of birth and death will be broken and the highest form of existence on this plan shall be achieved. The high state of consciousness will be realized and only then will the human spirit, the physical expression of God having mastered this realm, be ready to move on to a higher plane of existence.

+1 hexadecimal is neat. Base 36 makes more sense though.

It's a bit different. You really haven't learned from all those mirror rants.

Then enlighten me. We have already fucked up the ability for natural selection to improve us. Now it is working against us by favoring the weak. It's time to have an active hand in our development as a species.

You can't answer a simple yes or no question.

CS detected

because satan lies

Go beat off to some more Joe Rogan you larping faggot

Alright. The true form of all races is blonde haired, blue eyed, pale skinned and well muscled. I created you in my image. I am God the Father, The Nazi. I'm the man in the mirror that's been talking to the Universe. The first step to solving our problems is to take Psychedelics, advocate for Peace and Love, and basically be hippies for a while. At the same time the right and the left have to concede to each other and unite. We have to respect all races as well as their genetics and ethnic sovereignty, including Europeans (an all white Europe). We have to join in hands and love each other. Play, write, listen and dance to Psychedelic Rock. Have a good time. Chill out. Quit it with the hate. Help the planet and advocate for clean, renewable energy and prevent deforestation. Each side is right about some things. Legalize gay marriage worldwide, as well as free speech, gun rights, rights to psychedelics and marijuana, etc. Criminalize abortion except in cases of rape or danger to the mother, it is murder. Conservatives and Liberals are both right and wrong about certain things and we all have to realize that. Take the big bankers out of power and give every central bank to it's respective government and hand out currency based on work. Start bringing wealth and business into Africa. There's more, but that's a great start.

your question doesnt prove anything, it's redundant. can the universe be proven to be intelligent(meaning can an athiest use some experimental metric to test intellect the same way they test intellect with a field mouse)? answer: no; therefor the universe doesn't exist. to be blunt, you are ignorant.

that's an interesting theory. i tend to think it's a bit deeper than that, but i dont think that to be impossible either. human evolution does have to proceed after all, unless we all die.

Hail Satan!
Glory to Lucifer!