Proud white men white knight out of principle for women that deserve it...

Proud white men white knight out of principle for women that deserve it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with white knighting for your women. It's only wrong if you do it as an omega male mating strategy. I have a gf and have got tons of pussy in the past and I white knight proudly.

Don't fall for the mgtcuck and /r9k/ shilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPznMbNcfO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with white knighting for your women.

> your women
> your

>cherry picking and ignoring what I said
Try harder, Mussolini.

>your women

>out of principle for women that deserve it.

>for women that deserve it.

> deserve it

Kys.

>Kys

> t. white knight who will be killed by these sluts

lol beta cuck

t. incel that can't get a gf and deludes himself into believing all white women are race mixing whores that vote for immigrants.

Post a pic tough guy.

Just look at that batikhäxa to the right.
The burning insanity in her eyes.
The flaming fury caused by someone try to rob her of her beloved "beardchildren", as they are called here in Swedistan.

Those rayciss are trying to limit her access to young, exotic tanned swedes.
Makes me laugh evertim.

I'm Arab. I do fine with Italian women.

You're going to hang one day.

Pic related is your average "black knight".

>Swedish males are literal cucks
No wonder your women go for niggers or males of other European stock.

ok
fact: women are dumb animals

Sadly he is not going to.

Post a pic of yourself tough guy.
Let's see if your opinion about women has anything to do with how you look.

are you trying to imply that chads are whiteknighting?

Post a pic.

virgin

lolwut?

I knew you wouldn't post a pic because you're a skinny fat non lifting manlet that can't get any pussy.

You're a beta cuck.

No women deserves to be white knighted for. She should defend herself. Unless she's gonna blow you, than you have no reason to white Knight

I'd say something about british "women" but thinking about it no sane male would want to mate with those pig goblins
autistic 12 years old virgin

You look closer to this than you do to a chad.

Women are physically the weaker sex and should rightfully be defended in the correct circumstances.

If you can pull it off, you can be whatever kind of person you want. Conversely, if you're a faggot, any identity you assume will be gay

(You)

Oooh are you irritable, Nigel?
That sure is behaving exactly like the big mighty, whiteknighting, alpha male that you are.
People who gets laid a lot are always irritable, that is a known fact.

why don't you post some pictures?
oh right this is Sup Forums, there's no guarantee that it's not just a random pic from facebook, not to mention that it's against the rules outside of /soc/ anyways

I'll give you a 2/10 for your troll effort though

Men have a natural predisposition to protect women (and think of them more highly, which explains the so-called "Women are wonderful" effect). This is because eggs are more valuable than sperm. And it is because women retain more neotenic traits as they grow old, making them like children, who we also have an instinct to protect.

Men who lack this caring and attentive nature towards women are defective. It is a sign that they developed poorly or were abused as children.

lmao as if anyone would want to be "defended" by a virgin kid like you
I bet girls would rather get raped than be whiteknighted by you

>if you don't feel strongly about [insert emotion] then you're defective
spoken like a true leftist

Wanting to hurt women and see them suffer is NOT natural and you know it.

>autistic incel getting this upset
I white knight and get pussy.
You mad?

actually it is pretty natural, animals, especially primapes love torturing weaker creatures too, are we really supposed to act by instinct though? isn't that the opposite of what you want? because if we'd act on instinct we'd just rape and beat women every day
at least look for a picture of an actually masculine looking guy, not some skinnyfat dork who got arms like a high schooler

I'm 195cm and 110kg. My forearm is bigger than your arm flexed.
Post a pic.

>Proud white men white knight out of principle for women that deserve it.

THEN YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING WHITE KNIGHT THEN ARE YOU?

Good God, a white knight isn't a man who defends a woman, it's a man who defends a woman no matter what. A man who defends a woman is just a decent guy, a man who defends a woman no matter what is not only a stupid sack of shit, he is also an enabler of her shitty behavior, encourages it, and makes it worse.

And how the fuck is MGTOW a cuck of any sort? If they refuse to shack up with single moms, play the rigged marriage game, how the fuck are they being cucked you spastic? You really are a waste of spunk. You dare breath my air.

>And how the fuck is MGTOW a cuck of any sort? If they refuse to shack up with single moms, play the rigged marriage game, how the fuck are they being cucked you spastic? You really are a waste of spunk. You dare breath my air.
>he thinks 99% of mgtow are voluntary mgtow

I think you mean "primates." Primape is a Pokemon character. And no, they don't enjoy torture. That is a human paraphilia that you've justified to yourself by telling yourself that it's natural.

Most men don't have an instinctual desire to beat and rape women. We have an instinctual desire to exterminate dregs like you because you represent a danger to our overall well-being and safety.

so this is what you spend your time with? trolling Sup Forums with stupid shit?
at least do join in on the amerimutt fun, this is just sad

>he thinks I don't take part in amerimutt fun
/r9k/ spill overs get too much of a free ride here.

>He doesn't know what divorce statistics are

Holy shit, you're a dribbler and a half arn't you? MGTOW mostly consist of the divorced men who got stung, never got to see their kids (See FTJ) and richer fucks who don't NEED nor want to get married.

Is this some sort of shitty propaganda to make men get married? You do know you can't shame men right? Not really, i mean you can reason with men, but you can't shame them. They have to atleast think something you're doing is shameful. It's why no matter how you go BOOOOOOOOO NOT GETTING MARRIED BOOOOOOO it ain't gonna happen. Because the stats, the reality, speaks for itself.

Live in cloud land though, ya gimp. You're a cuck in every way.

whatever lets you sleep at night buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=CPznMbNcfO8

>animuls r stuped so they cant do bad thing
>we ppl are so uniq

hahahahahahaha, nah, you don't instinctually enforce social norms and laws you stupid kid

>Most men don't have an instinctual desire to beat and rape women.
Lmao yes they do. Men fucking hate women. All of them do. The fuck kind of fantasy land are you living in.

I mean, I think on every level of society whiteknighting is lame, you should look for a better trigger for /r9k/ people, I think they get upset the most when you mention that human life isn't about sex, since that's literally all they think about and go insane if you mention that you can have goals in life past benis in bagina
but have a good mutt for the road

t.feminist

So you get your arguments from the titles YouTubers choose for their videos? They aren't torturing that chimp, just killing it. Even this murder is anomalous and only happens within chimps.

Type all the feigned laughter you want. You know you're an aberrant freak.

>Holy shit, you're a dribbler and a half arn't you? MGTOW mostly consist of the divorced men who got stung, never got to see their kids (See FTJ) and richer fucks who don't NEED nor want to get married.
Getting a little emotional, need a tampon?
Post some stats on that.
5% of mgtow at best are divorced guys. The rest are closeted homos, incels, teenagers that got burnt, and various other cucks. Joining some online therapy group and whining about women all day while pretending to go your own way is fucking pathetic.

it's either a troll, or a woman honestly, no sane person would ever actually think that men don't want to rape women
not just talking about sex, but actually physically dominate a women

and you get your arguments, from, uhhhh, out of your ass I presume
oh okay if I kill the person at the end then it's not torture, good to know, and killing is natural, especially if I eat them afterwards, so torturing, killing and eating another person is fine because it's natural

>only feminists know the truth
Look at where you're posting right now. You can't sit here and tell me men don't despise women. And that's just one area of the internet.

>no sane person would ever actually think that men don't want to rape women
Not once have I thought about that. Don't project.
>not just talking about sex, but actually physically dominate a women
The act of taking a woman for yourself and fucking her is dominant, but it doesn't require anything you've implied. Women will willingly and subconsciously become submissive to you by the sheer fact of wanting you.

There are 7 different federal agencies alone dedicated to tackling problems facing women. There are 0 for men. Women have always been the most privileged group THROUGHOUT HISTORY.

You just took what a YouTuber said at face value as your only argument. Torture implies intent. Those chimps were murdering that chimp. Of course it's gruesome, because they don't have a fucking firing squad.

And note that the female chimps always escape unharmed in these chimp wars, as they have throughout most of history. Being married off as a warbride is a fuck of a lot better than getting murdered on the battlefield.

federal agencies in the U.S., i mean

It isn't hard to find examples of gynocentrism. Just look at the disproportionate focus on breast cancer, even though testicular cancer is both more common and more fatal

Absolutely wrong. A woman needs to have her ego torn down and humiliated. When a woman becomes too powerful, she inevitably cucks her weak male that allowed her to become powerful and goes for the men that will put her in her place.

That is why today white women fuck niggers, spics and sandniggers rather than white men, because white men have become emasculated and weak, allowing our whores to get out of line thanks to white knight cucks like you.

Only because society aims to protect valuable reproductive assets, and that's all women are seen as. Doesn't mean that men don't hate women to their core. They do. Ask any man.

The removal of the biological component is illogical and you haven't explained why if women are indeed valuable reproductive assets we wouldn't see these gynocentric behaviours evolve naturally.

Because they have existed for thousands of years across all cultures. You haven't explained why.

Treating women with love and respect is not synonymous with being weak, letting them control the relationship, or letting go outside their role.

so you're saying it's the women's right to choose who they're with, then what's the point of whiteknighting? if you think the women decide anyways then there's nothing for you to protect
and there's nothing more pathetic than some fat virgin neckbeard talking about how he'd treat stacy better than chad treats her
I googled "animals torturing animals" and that was the first result, stop being autistic, oh, well at least try
> Torture implies intent
said who?

oh so animals never rape other animals, even if it's male on male sex it's completely natural, because duh, rape requires intent, and animals are too stuped to have intent

lmao you're a comedy

>women are valuable assets in society
oh yeah that's why they were treated as second class citizen in every society ever until modern age, with most cultures not even considering them actual humans

I didn't claim to know why. You mentioned things like breast cancer research and federal protections for women. I mentioned why I think that is: because women are technically more valuable for reproduction, that is the only reason for 'men' or society as a whole to "value" them, and therefore protect them.

Men, as individuals and as a whole, hate women and wish for them to suffer. Doesn't mean they will act on it, but they all think it. I have yet to come across one man who doesn't have a pathological and vitriolic hatred of women.

If you're such an expert on gynocentric behaviors, you explain why.

lmao lol hahahaha

Animalistic rending of flesh can't be called torture because it lacks intent beyond just murdering the target of said rending. We can't know if they had the opportunity to just quickly end that chimp's life that they would instead choose the more gruesome form of execution.

>rape requires intent
Rape requires a lack of consent on one or both parties. Consent has ALWAYS been important for humans, which is why we've formed laws that prevent men from raping women. A woman's virginity is very important for her value as a bride.

>so you're saying it's the women's right to choose who they're with, then what's the point of whiteknighting?
No that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying if you act like a proper man women will naturally be submissive to you. You don't have force them, they are biologically/subconsciously inclined to be submissive to men. Most of them are conscious of it and fantasize about it sexually.
>nothing more pathetic than some fat virgin neckbeard talking about how he'd treat stacy better than chad treats her
I don't disagree with that, that is why I made a distinction in the op.

That's because, once again, men hate women.

That ain't true though. Most didn't have political power directly, but most had other respectable roles and influenced their husbands behind the scenes.

>oh yeah that's why they were treated as second class citizen in every society ever until modern age, with most cultures not even considering them actual humans
t. feminist

Do you want to explain courtly love and romance from the perspective that men hate women? I'd love to see that.

>courtly love and romance
It's seen as necessary in order to have sex in the civilized world. It's how men get what they want out of women. Never claimed that men hate having sex with women, in fact it's the only reason men tolerate women. Look at the amount of men celebrating artificial wombs combined with sex robots. They can't wait to dispose of women completely. Why? Hatred.

It isn't hard to grasp.

okay then I just need to kill the person at the end and it's not torture, got it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NO, virginity is important don't get it mixed, rape laws are to prevent property (women) lose their value by losing their virginity
it's also illegal to steal cows, not becuase you need the cow's consent, but because the owner of it doesn't want to lose the value of the cow
but that's exactly what whiteknighting is, beta faggots "standing up" for women in hopes of getting pussy

>Look at the amount of men celebrating artificial wombs combined with sex robots.
A good 30 - 40% of men don't breed at all. I'd wager it's those guys celebrating, it's certainly not me or any of the men I know. Also if I wanted only sex, I would stay single. Yet here I am completely loyal to one woman.

not really, they're just worth less, they're weak and stupid, reproduction is only important in a tribe of 10 people, a civilisation with the population in millions doesn't worry about pregnancy, they'll always have women who can do it, but their overall contribution to society is less than a workhorse's
>they wuz making sandwhiches n shiet
yeyeye very important
>I'm defending women here
>but you're the feminist
lol autist

We're not talking about sex, we're talking about LOVE. Courtly love emphasized the platonic relationship between men and women. Haven't you ever seen Tristan and Isolde or Romeo and Juliet?

You say property as if that proves your point that women were second class citizens. Coverture ended during the renaissance. 18th century jurist William Blackstone, who was at his time the most respected authority on medieval law, said this in his commentary on the common law of England,

>These are the chief legal effects of marriage during the coverture; upon which we may observe, that even the disabilities which the wife lies under are for the most part intended for her protection and benefit: so great a favourite is the female sex of the laws of England.

Men are not pigs.

>but that's exactly what whiteknighting is, beta faggots "standing up" for women in hopes of getting pussy
90% of the time that's just a caricature and a slur used whenever anyone says something positive about women on here.

You parrot the same things feminists say about women's historical oppression. Maybe you're just a KEK for the goals of feminists then?

lol ahaha rofl lmao

honest question, are you actually autistic?

>Yet here I am completely loyal to one woman.
And you save yourself the trouble of having to find a different woman to fuck everytime you feel like it. You have a consistent supply of sex whenever you need, of course you put up with everything else that comes with a woman. Until she gets old, of course.

Ask this guy about how much men loooove women.

That's literally what white men did in the 19th and 20th centuries and white women repaid us by fucking niggers, pushing for equal rights and then voting in feminist/leftist policies.

>they wuz making sandwhiches n shiet
>yeyeye very important
They did a lot more than that.
If you want some historical accuracy about the role of women start with ancient Greece and then move onto Rome and pagan Europe.

Your posts started out 25% ad hominem. They've now become 100% ad hominem.

I'm proud of that. You've been shut the fuck down so hard you're just repeating your lame little insults.

hahaha LOL XDDD

that's the truth though, whiteknighting is lame everywhere
why should women not answer for their actions? because they're weak and pathetic? then why are they even allowed to do anything? the only reason anyone ever defends a woman is because they want some reward pussy
and you parrot the same autistic inane bullshit about women but yeah I'm the feminist here by saying that they're weak and worthless

Both of those are fictional stories. Wishful thinking. I've never once seen a man love a woman in that way, because they can't.

"Courtly love" is for men to acquire sex from women. Nothing more, nothing less. Women realize this, deep down, and know how much men hate them, but most prefer to live in denial so they can pretend the Romeo and Juliet trope is a possibility for them.

How many feminists have you argued with that cited William Blackstone against the idea that there is a historical precedent for women being mistreated? Probably fucking none, because they're arguing the same thing you are.

And why do you argue that it's normal to rape and beat women? Is it because you're a sick PERVERT? Hmm

I mean, I don't actively hate women, I just think they're hardly humans, and treating them as humans is stupid in the first place
yeyeye I'll check your feminist history books about the fictional wonder womens of the history, that no one else recorded but now that the political climate is suitable they surface
>getting this triggered
maybe you shouldn't say autistic shit and you wouldn't be treated as an autist

>you should defend and exalt women
>but I'm not a feminist btw
get a shave you autistic neckbeard

>And you save yourself the trouble of having to find a different woman to fuck everytime you feel like it. You have a consistent supply of sex whenever you need, of course you put up with everything else that comes with a woman. Until she gets old, of course.
That would be true before apps like tinder and dating sites. It's arguably easier to just scour these websites because you don't have any emotional attachments.
It's not a pain the ass to be in my relationship because I genuinely like the other person. And I am going to stay with my woman until we are both old. Once you've fucked a decent amount of women you realize it's just a waste of time and not fulfilling. Our ancestors clearly understood this.

>I just think they're hardly humans
You hate women, dude. No shame in admitting it, you're in the company of all other men.

>for women that deserve it.

But you see, the thing about white knights is they're not good judges of what women deserve what. They make poor judgments and then draw their swords anyway. You are quixotic betamaxes, because you worship pussy and that is clouding your judgment. Doesn't matter if you have a gf or not, you place pussy on a pedastal and in doing so you've been robbed of your ability to think critically. Men who can see this are not obliged to pretend they don't.

>yeyeye I'll check your feminist history books about the fictional wonder womens of the history, that no one else recorded but now that the political climate is suitable they surface
Why would I be reading feminist history books. You can read first hand sources by people around back then.

they're not things worth hating, it's like hating goats, they're just stupid and weak but it's not their fault
I'd hate anyone who goes out of their way to defend and exalt goats though, because they're retarded

Top lel. She's cucking you hard behind your white knight back.

>You hate women, dude. No shame in admitting it, you're in the company of all other men.
Good goy.

"Fictional stories" are a microcosm of culture. Are you denying that the ethos of our civilization can't be captured or represented in fiction?

>"Courtly love" is for men to acquire sex from women
Many troubadours were not after sex at all but love itself. Here's C. S. Lewis opinion on courtly love

>C.S. Lewis.
>"Every one has heard of courtly love, and everyone knows it appeared quite suddenly at the end of the eleventh century at Languedoc. The sentiment, of course, is love, but love of a highly specialized sort, whose characteristics may be enumerated as Humility, Courtesy, and the Religion of Love. The lover is always abject. Obedience to his lady’s lightest wish, however whimsical, and silent acquiescence in her rebukes, however unjust, are the only virtues he dares to claim. There is a service of love closely modelled on the service which a feudal vassal owes to his lord. The lover is the lady’s ‘man’. He addresses her as midons, which etymologically represents not ‘my lady’ but ‘my lord’. The whole attitude has been rightly described as ‘a feudalisation of love’. This solemn amatory ritual is felt to be part and parcel of the courtly life.”

Ignoring the origins of gynocentrism almost guarantees we can never address the problems it causes in our society.

mhm I'll for sure look them up in your feminist anthology
but since you read so much you should also know that every female ruler hated women and knew that women were dumb as shit

What, aside from blind hatred, do you have to base on that they're "hardly human"? What physiological or psychological basis? Explain in detail.

>there were autistic beta cucks before me
lmao

Feminists don't want to exhalted by men or white knighted. They view that as degrading. They believe it perpetuates the stereotype of women being the weaker sex.

The other guy is right, the people promoting feminist arguments here are people like you that believe women were always treated like subhumans.

>shakespeare is an autistic beta cuck
>marlowe is an autistic beta cuck
>tennyson is an autistic beta cuck
>swinburne is an autistic beta cuck
Literal brain damage and hatred of western civilization.

>Feminists don't want to exhalted by men or white knighted. They view that as degrading. They believe it perpetuates the stereotype of women being the weaker sex.

You are an absolute simp. You want to know why other men make fun of you for being a white knight? It's statements like this one. They do nothing but induce eye rolling. You're the sort of man who actually listens to what women have to say about themselves, rather than simply observing their far more honest behavior, which a good portion of the time completely conflicts with what they say. Feminists say one thing and do another. Feminism itself wouldn't even be a thing if not for white knights. How else did they break into once completely male spaces? By enlisting white knights to push reform.

The simple fact is you do not know enough about the nature of women to even have an opinion on them.