What did Pocahontas mean by this?

is Gillibrand a slut?

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/speedreads/742904/elizabeth-warren-blasts-trumps-attack-kirsten-gillibrand-misuses-phrase-slutshame
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is amazing how far we have fallen as a society. not that i ever felt one should look up to a senator or whatever, but this is some weird grandma who actually has some power over my life, talking like a moron on goddamned twitter. it needs to stop

Would a Native American lie?

Gillibrand was sucking dicks for donations. Everyone knows it

HAHAHAHAHA
I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS REAL
SHE JUST CALLED GILLIBRAND A SLUT

The fall of the west can be directly traced back to allowing women to vote

>is Gillibrand a slut?

She's a slut for donations... wait, doesn't that make her a whore?

>Being so rich, powerful and attractive that no less than a US Senator will happily blow you in exchange for campaign contributions...
wew lads now THAT is something to aspire to...

oh definitely
just seeing shit like this really drives it home for me. like, we're done, it's over.

Return to your containment thread please

Trump just said Gillibrand would do anything for donations, as in political favors.

It's Warren who called Gillibrand a slut.

Can we meme this?

>"Don't slut shame this politician"
do it for all democrat women.

You just know she's sucked and fucked a lot of old Dems to get Hill's old seat. What's the Senatorial version of the casting couch?

No, we can save it, but it won't be pretty. We must save it!

They were infamous for it. "Indian giver" among other terms arises from their dishonesty.

I remember when harry reid referred to gillibrand as "the hottest member of the senate". She didnt seem too upset.

I guess it's like a DC open secret or something.

They would trade their lands for some shiney beads. At what point did it matter if they were honest?

what a bat shit looney, there's articles being posted now saying warren didn't use the term correctly. Even liberals are backing off.

theweek.com/speedreads/742904/elizabeth-warren-blasts-trumps-attack-kirsten-gillibrand-misuses-phrase-slutshame

>finds the article by typing in 'warren slut' on google
>kek

>he didnt mention slut at all
>senior politician "ally" show >75 iq by directly calling her a slut, but that there is nothing wrong about it
Wew, lads. Way too often it seems being a narcisistic retard is the only criteria for the jews to make you a politician. Being a sociopath sure helps as well and being loyal to israel and international jewry is implicit.

Bill Clinton is the Main judge. He always gets first run. He was unlucky and got aids but still survive

So why did he put "begging" in quotes? Was it because he knew she was full of shit?

warren's tweet makes perfect sense so i'm curious what the objection is. trump clearly implied sexual favors, and it's perfectly reasonable to view that as "trying to bully, intimidate and slut-shame". trump likes to say boarish, outrageous things, and warren's take on this is perfectly consistent with that reality. i know it can be hard to escape from the memes but this is pretty straightforward:
>president of most powerful country on earth
>seems to imply that a senator was begging for the dick
>maybe even that he gave it to her
>and he's indicating that she did it for money
>everyone freaks out

am i missing something?

>The democrats actually want another woman to run in 2020.

Literally the only way they lose in 2020 is running another identity politics candidate.

whoa did warren just call sen gillibrand a slut?

lmao Pocahontas confirms, Gillibrand is a SLUT

Fucking loud mouth.

>what does "trying" mean?

i don't expect english skills from a french canadian but everyone else is on notice

>another (fymynyst) Senator says it's okay to trade vagina for campaign donations

it's because trump said she would "DO ANYTHING" for money.
she's replying to trump, you senile maga cockroaches
learn 2 read

Trump implied she would do political favors for people for donations. Nothing in his tweet was sexual, at all. "Begging" meant making offers/deals to get donations.

Warren literally called Gillibrand a slut for no reason. It's pure gold. Trump is the master.

generally you only try to slut shame people who are sluts, so obviously Warren thinks Gillibrand is a slut

Literally the only one that implied Gillibrand is a slut is Warren

>steal land
>get feelings hurt when you are called a thief
>"i-indians are the dishonest ones"

Clearly you're projecting a sexual tone to it, just like Warren. The only one calling her a slut who trades sex for political favors is Warren.

drumpf said :
> Kirsten Gillibrand [...] would come to my
> office “begging” for campaign contributions
> not so long ago (and would do anything for them) [...]

this is slut innuendo you illiterate cockroach money
who else begs for money and would 'do anything' for money besides a slut
now can i ask you
to do us a favor and KYS
thanks

>who else begs for money and would 'do anything' for money besides a slut
a career politician

I refuse to save a society that willingly gave way to its own demise, as that society is, by all accounts, hard wired to end itself.

I wont try and teach it, it doesn't want to be taught. I wont try and save it, it doesn't want to be saved. Its just the shell that will lead to a better society later.

THIS

Also this is someone who lied about her ethnicity to get into the school that afforded her the ability to get to where she is.

>we shouldn't shame people who perform sex acts for campaign contributions

oh my god democrats are defending this.

all of them.

Umm.. a politician, you fucking moron.

This at least future societies will learn from our mistakes from giving women power and all the political correctness bull shit. Hopefully after shit hits the fan there will be decent people left to rebuild

Why is it permitted for a senator to whore around but Bill got impeached just for one blowie?

It's just about what your opinion is on extreme military solutions.

If you assumed it was sexual, you're projecting.

>What did Elizabeth Warren mean by this?
Who the fuck cares?

>asks the highest up person in the US governemnt if he knows that he's picking a fight with a pleb senator
jesus christ having delt with a senators head of security once it blows my mind how full of themselves they are. weve got 100 senators in the US and 95% of people dont know their state senators by name

I literally have no idea what she means by this, unironically. It makes no sense.

Say you "will do anything."

You get angry and scream about blowjobs, anal, and general sluttery.

Who has the filthy mind and guilt?

Say this to a good girl and she will think you want her to work hardernot become a whore.

Say "do anything" to a whore and she us not thinking about housework.

Kirsten is a whore.

I think Pocahontas accidentally revealed the other senators think Gillibrand is a slut.

so warren is confirming that gillibrand sucked dick for for contributions?

Not what that means. It means you’re acting like someone who gave something to Indians, because the stereotype is that they would unjustly take it back and screw them over.

So you’re an indian giver if you give someone something (or make a deal) and then renege on it.

He was vague enough to just let democrats/msm let their imagination run wild on what he meant. Now warren thinking she was going to finally get the better of trump basically excuses sucking dick for political gain (whether gillibrand did it or not is irrelevant).

You can't slut-shame someone who is not a slut. By insinuating that Trump is slut-shaming Gillibrand, she is inadvertently calling her a slut.
What do you not get?

She has nothing to contribute.
Don't waste mental energy trying to understand her.

love it when all the maga monkeys are acting like their daddy drumpf isn't some retarded misogynistic orangeboi with a history of treating women like sluts and grabbing them by the pussy !!!

please entertain me more, jerks.

Virgin city soyboys will vote jones, rural and suburban Chads will vote Moore

Is Warren confirming that Gillibrand is a slut? But that it's OK? Sure seems like it... How is Warren not called on it?

>There is however, one potential problem with Warren's defense of Gillibrand.
She only *might* not be an actual slut, you guys

Warren called her a slut, lmao

Democrats are fucking retarded.

Warren is basically saying Gillibrand was having sex with Donors. But it wasn't for the donor's cash, Gillibrand just did it for the sex.

Maybe Warren is not a big Gillibrand fan? Pretty low even for Warren.

Why are they acting like its ok to offer "anything" in exchange for political financing?

Only other explanation is Warren is a very sloppy in her tweets. But it sure seems she's no fan of Gillibrand.

Apparently Warren thinks she was not trading the donations for sex. She just was having sex with Donors. Quite vile and disgusting by Warren, she should have never crossed that line.

If I was Mattis I would code dick/10 that gilf

thought that too

I cannot believe we allow women in government

What an absolute fucking moron

Why do you assume he meant sexual favors?
Pervert

She was saying Trump shouldnt comment on the excessive amount of dicks Kristen has been riding.

Why is Warren even going there?!? Lol

All that hollow bravado, she sounds like all the retarded cunts I used to argue with in trade chat.

regardless of what "they" think, how are American people ok with this? Fucking run her out. How is this acceptable?

Also notice how sex scandals only ever happen to Male politicians.

The tweet was vague enough that people who think the worst of trump infer the very worst from a trump tweet.

She persisted—and failed to grovel for thot money

I'll be the devil's advocate here and defend Warren.

Maybe Warren is so out of touch that she doesn't know what slut-shaming means? That she thinks it means that it"s calling non-sluts sluts? Not that it's sluts saying that they should not be shamed for sleeping around. Their body their rules. It's cool. they should not be guilty for it?

Is that explanation for Warren's tweet too much of a stretch? Really looks like Warren is backstabbing Gillibrand.

>Is that explanation for Warren's tweet too much of a stretch?
That's most likely the case, but that's no reason to not take the piss out of Warren.

Elsewhere it's written that Warren is in academia and she had to know what slut-shaming means.

>using sex to get power
OK
>using power to get sex
Not OK.
This is just Heartiste's maxim on feminism: to remove all constraints on female sexuality while maximizing restraints on male sexuality.

Hashtags were a mistake

I dont think Warren is condoning "using sex to get power", she's saying Gillibrand was having sex just for the sex. And that it's OK.

nothing sexual about it you fucking idiot. When I first read his tweet I didnt even think of anything sexual. You liberals are fucking batshit perverts.

It makes all of our politicians whores. We just need them to be our whores.

She's a STHLUT.

She's actually a slut. I think Warren was firing a warning shot about the 2020 election. Since Hillary is gone, Warren has assumed the role of bottom bitch for the Dems and she wants Gillibrand to stay in check. It was a "dog whistle."

You really think Warren had long-term political strategy when she tweeted on Gillibrand? I just think she's not her cup of tea.

Pretty much. It's how women communicate, with sideways shots and innuendo. Warren thinks she should be the presumptive candidate in 2020, since it's still a woman's turn, and she was the only other one in the mix at all in 2016. The party might prefer to go younger and hotter. So she's reminding the heifer who the boss cow is early.

I barely heard of Gillibrand before. And do we even know if Warren wants to run in 2020?

It's not that it was a strategically planned tweet. She's clearly not smart enough for that. But she already has Gillibrand on her threat radar long-term, and probably thinks "slut" anyway when she sees her because she's younger and hotter. So when she got a chance to "defend" her in a tweet, out came the claws and sliced her a little on the way by.

I didnt think Trump was calling her a slut but I guess if Elizabeth warren is calling her a slut its true.

she looks to be a little on the porky side.
pun intended.

If you guys want to meme this shit you hijack that quote from the womens march.

"I'm a nasty women!"

kek

>Trump clearly implied sexual favors
>Ha sorry but there's no way that he could be implying political favors, I mean it's Drumpf! He grabs pussy!
>Hm no I've never heard the term confirmation bias, what's that mean?

If I said you tried to eat that slice of pizza but you failed, would you then say it was not a slice of pizza that you tried to eat?

Outside observer here. Warren either fucked up by calling that woman a slut or is deliberately sabotaging her.