Japan need immigrants

Should Japan accept 200,000 immigrants per year? Sup Forums

no
now go back to teaching english, john.

Are you suggesting that Korea is improved by Japanese immigrants?

okay, so maybe arabic mulisms will improve our society too

lol

This is not my opinion.

IMF, World bank, OECD and United nations think this idea is good for Japan

No they should accept none

Oh for fucks sake

Nice fucking image for ants there, cunt

Can I immigrate to Japan?

Atleast upload it with a better resolution faggot

Do you speak the language? Do you have japanese blood? If both check, then yes.

kek.
racist is THIS dumb

Have a (you), faggot

Why? Japan has a low birthrate right now because it has at least decent government. Its a pretty extremely finite chunk of land, especially when you are looking for shit that is not rocky hillside or mountains. The land can only support so much so they have a few decades of low growth to prepare for the next few decades of normal growth.

bloody hell
that one fucking american with his fucking images for ants
Deja vu
I have seen this thread before
and before
and before

I think I see this thread once or twice during every week

Japan actually needs 2.000.000 congolese illiterate niggers PER YEAR to be able to pay the rent for the elderly
A japanese patriot of jewish decent recently told me about it

They do need to do something about the declining pop tho.

U could do this photo comparison with almost any civilization in the last 100 years to the same effect

I think this is a thermomenter tread. People observe its responses to see how much of Sup Forums is shilled or subverted at the moment.

If you see more than usual agreeing, you know shit is coming down.

Yes they should take all the white south africans

Cant really increase your pop through someone elses children tho.

by accepting immigrants, you can increase population.

Look at Ameruika

[spoiler]Works in Brazil.[/spoiler] Anyway, not what I was saying, they need to make reproducing benefitial, japs have no interest in reproducing since it's such a burden as it is to get by. I speak from experience since I actually lived there.

You increase the number of foreign colonies in your nation competing for the same scant resources. Japan is not america, where there is room to spare.

I think there's a resurgence of antisemitism because at this point in time Japan has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and I think we're going be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Japan has not yet learned how to be multicultural. Japan is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Japan to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Japan will not survive.

Exactly, Jifd, ShariaBlue, Leftypol, Eurasian tiger and who even knows how many other groups are shilling this board constantly so they to test it once in a while.