We must secure the existence of elves and a future for elvish children

We must secure the existence of elves and a future for elvish children

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/179863/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unpopular opinion: I liked Ran->Sem a lot more than this hentai.

SHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

SHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

SHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

SHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Elves are scum

This is hentai logic, the elvish are not so foolish as to lose against a mere human male and orc army.

Literally Guts raping elf women the anime. Best part is the blonde knight girl in prison

Yes episode 2 was my favorite too

Where are the elf guys then?

>This is hentai logic, the elvish are not so foolish as to lose against a mere human male and orc army.
>In the end we elves really are foolish enough to lose against human and orc cocks
fixed it for you.

only because you asked nicely, now...

who are you and how did you get in here?

The plot of kuroinu is just stupid though. Why would you suddenly just go and rape all of your females topple all power in the world and then let monsters rape and kill your females? Hentai logic is very sparse.

World Wide Elf Pride

LINTHAHLO! WHERE IS THE JAPANESE ELF GUYS?!

kuroinu or ransem, who is worse than the other?

Zest in Kuroinu

Where is this from?

pic unrelated, just wanted to post fanservice

>that lack of ass

I agree wholeheartedly.

If we act too rashly, future generations won't know the joy of having a cute elf to rape until s/he's unable to live without cocks.

My first time was with an elf slave, and she has faithfully serviced me every day since, I have needed no other; although my brother, good man that he is, enjoys the tight asses of young elf boys, and keeps at least three with him at all times. Isn't that something that we want our descendants to enjoy as well? This generation's elves will still be young and attractive for the next two or three generations, but what about after that?

We cannot allow Orcs to run rampant and rape elves, and take care that we ensure the next generation's existence as well. I recommend that the kingdom assign alchemists to create fertility drugs that can offset the naturally low fertility and infrequent ovulation of elves, so that we can inflate their overall population. In addition, I will contribute my duchy's mercenaries to any campaign that sets out to cull the population of the damned tuskies.

We need to secure the future of elven children so that the futures of human children will not be bereft of the joy that a elf slav can bring to them. And when I see a young boy playing some childrens game with the family's elf, knowing that one day she'll be the one to make him into a man, it makes me sure that some things in this world are truly worth fighting for.

>Fucking childhood friend.
How delightful.

I have a question.

If female elves always get raped and give birth only to males of the rapist's species then where female elves come from?

Elven Goddess doesn't need the dick to create female elves from the nature of the land.

She will stand against the Dick.

I wouldn't be opposed to owning female orc slaves, given that they're the choice lookers of the group. There's a lot you can do with all that stupid muscle.

>Female Orc Slaves
nhentai.net/g/179863/

Also, the concept of the family elf is interesting, as she'd be generationally tied to that family, boys would grow into old men under her care the entire time, she'd have secrets and knowledge so vast and you should tell you what your great great grandparents were like as children.

>anime

>nhentai.net/g/179863/
that's a good one fampai

It's based on a nukige, why would it give a shit about plot?

What does a half orc half human look like? I know that half elf half humans cannot get pregnant I wonder if the same is true of them?

Half orcs are unique, in that they can be impregnated by full-blooded orcs, but not by humans. When impregnated by full-blooded orcs, the children are always full-blooded as well, although from what I can tell, orc "culture" tends to treat them as inferior despite being otherwise indistinguishable from a normal orc.

As for how they look, it's generally just a more human-looking orc.

The overexaggerated jawline that orc males have softens into what generally looks no different than a human with a very strong jawline. Similarly, the overly plump and round lips of female orcs becomes thinner, yet still noticeably more plush than those of human women. Interestingly, this often results in half-blood orcs having facial features that coincide with what humans find attractive, which has led to several disasters caused by careless slavers attempting to breed human and orc slaves without securing the orc or even taking care to choose a human slave that can satisfy said orc, resulting in an enraged and sexually frustrated orc rampaging through city centres until the guards can respond and put it down.

Half-orc males have a degree of popularity with human noblewomen, both due to their inability to sire a child with humans, as well as the fact that half-breeds trend towards a leaner build, away from the massive, bulky muscles and pot belly that orcs are so well known for, a build that has been growing in popularity among upper-class women.

However, due to their lifespan being similar to humans, the rigors involved in breeding more half-orcs safely, and that they tend to be more aggressive than slaves of other races, I tend to disfavor half-orcs if I must have an opinion on the matter, and advocate for the general culling of Orc tribes rather than attempting to capture slaves.

Why do orcs have such a massive sex drive? Do they get killed very easily and as a result evolution took over?

Did someone say eternal Loli or eternal hot Elf teen slave?

>ywn stumble upon a village of thick milf elves on the verge of going extinct

They would still age to adulthood, just very slowly.

>it's another Sup Forums roleplaying thread episode

Fuck off /v.

dem gravity defying tiddies.

Leina's titties are a thing of miracle