Hey goyim, happy hannukah

not trolling or shitposting. legit wanted to wish you a happy hannukah and christmas this month

on that note, I wonder what happenings are impending this time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA&feature=youtu.be&t=4346
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayenu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys.

why
because you failed at it?

Hannakah is a time to share time with the ones you love.

Happy "awww cool, the lamp oil lasted longer than expected" festival, kikebro!

Stay safe over there.

happy hanuka shlomo, i can't be mad at you at all

Merry Christmas to you too mr. Goldberg!

Merry Christmas, Shlomo.

T. Your diaspora cousin.

and a happy hanukkah to you mate

Happy (((holidays))) to you too shekelstein.Keep an eye open for rouge snackbarrs

Fuck off celebrating killing my people, this is hate speech and racism.

I know.

Happy Hanukkah and Christmas to you too kikebro

thanks you guys

you too Mr. Shekelstein, have a good one

Happy Hannukah to all the JIDF shills who are working hard to keep this place shitty!

Stay strong my fellow Jew

Because the night is dark until dawn

If I see anyone celebrating this racist hate speech murderous genocidal intollerant murder ritual I'll tell them off.

>didn't need to buy more oil
>celebrate for 2000 years

Happy Hannukah to our greatest ally!

Happy Hannuka to you жид :3
Hey, can you tell me if the Russian Israelis get completely shitfaced on Hanuka/New Year ending up in goofy situations/getting in fights/acting like drunk Slavs and so forth?

jews are gonna die soon

kek. respect israel and jews for not bowing down and representing their interests even in the face of constant international opposition

You're just a parasite.

Happy Hanukkah Shlomo! I got you a brand new oven, take a look inside...

All the fucking edgelords itt.

Keep in mind, Israel was the only country with the stones to back apartheid SA to prevent it from turning into the white genocide it has become.

Israelis are good dudes; their international globalist cousins on the other hand need the rope.

wtf I love jews now

>it's time for a christmas truce
merry christmas and hanukkah mr rabbi.
may god grant you a good health and a big fortune throughout 2018.

Fuck off cunt, hunnuhkkah is celebrating the mass murder and genocide of Greeks, HAPPY 9/11 DAY! TODAY WE CELEBRATE THOUSANDS OF MURDERED AMERICANS!

>jews are the sons of jacob according to the bible
>bible describe jacob as a man darker than the night
therefore hitler killed 6 million white people. Prove me wrong faggots

>on the first day of hannukah my true love gave to me
>a roy moore victory

What's hannukah ?

>a holiday that celebrates how much oil we had left in the pot

Genocide of Greeks and start of Racist Hasmonian Dynasty.

Happy Hanukkah

Eat shit.

That is true, but how much of that unholy alliance was just due to insatiable lust for nuclear weapons?

Russian Israelis (At least the Jewish ones) are less likely to be violent, than most of the population.

fpbp

This

Here's my happening prediction
"Local OP Gets Thrown in the Ovens"

Absolutely right

Damn it, I wish my HDD didn't take a shit. I used to have a merchant with a santa hat and candy cane.

H-happy Hanukkah

Russian people once they get out of that shithole called russia they become first class citizens.

One racist state gone another one missing.

I don't have that
but here's a happy magow-magow

>Passover celebrates the slaughter of egyptian children
>Hanukkah celebrates the slaughter of greeks
>Purim celebrates the slaughter of the persians

Hmm really makes me think. Is there a single kike holiday that isn't celebrating fucking over the goyim?

the do it year round

>9/11...wait

Yeah, and we have thanksgiving. If you shit on Trudeau for celebrating being a loser, it only makes sense to be ok with everyone else celebrating their victories.

>thanksgiving celebrates the slaughter of indians
>4th of July celebrates slaughter of the britons
>halloween celebrates the slaughter of any old woman labelled "witch"

americans are cryptokikes
that's why we're such bestest buddies

thanksgiving was celebrated prior to us murdering them.

>thanksgiving is about le evil white man genociding the injuns
top bluepill, you retard

happy hannukah merchant

Happy Hannukah kike bro, I'll set aside the gas for now.

Jews jew the non-Jew.

Kill all Jews before they kill us.

חַג שָׂמֵחַ from one Jew to another.

Ok... good point. Columbus day then, or VJ Day. I don't know. I love consistency. I think everyone should hate each other in the most respectful way.

Globalist are the reason Israel exist JIDF.

Don't be a fag. Even Uncle Addy wanted a jewish ethnostate somewhere.

Thanksgiving isn't about killing indians.
Neither thanksgiving nor independence day are religious holidays

>Passover
>Hannukah
>Purim

>About death
Lol gay, Purim is about Jews being saved from slaughter

Hannukah is about a can of oil lasting 8 days instead of a few hours, the Greeks were conquering Israel at the time, I think their killing was justified, and that's not even the reason for the holiday

Passover was about the freeing of the Jews from the Egyptians, according to the Bible, the Egyptians only freed the Jews when God killed every first born male Egyptian kid.

Adolf wanted a containment zone for kikes. Israel as we know it is a centralized hub of world jewry, held up by having connected tendrils controlling powerful institutions in western nations.

Columbus day is also not a religious holiday, and celebrates the discovery of the new world.

>based Italy

>Lol gay, Purim is about Jews being saved from slaughter
The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. Typical.

I beginning the feel the camaraderie between the Nazi Larpers, JIDF, Israelis, and Burger Jews growing on this board.

Has Sup Forums inadvertently achieved world piece.

seriously how did a holiday celebrating how long a candle lasts become a holiday for degenerate gift giving

fpbp

yes, and napoleon is the reason germany exists
when you create something for personal convenience, you'd better be careful or it will take life of it's own and bite you in the ass

Happy Chanukah to you as well my hebrew friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA&feature=youtu.be&t=4346

Hanukkah wasn't even an important holiday. The jews started propping it up and making it more important around the 1800s and 1900s or so because little kikelets were butthurt about christian kids having christmas. So they just took their closest holiday in the winter and decided to make it their equivalent.

I honestly don't buy into that. I think they want their little corner of the earth; everyone should have one.

The international jews dick around with every other country, and evacuate to israel, or the next victim country, when shit hits the fan.

They are two very different classes of jews politically.

/my2cents

did you even take a look at the webm?

> camaraderie between kikes and amerimutts
No fucking shit Shylock.

Happy festival of lights goys.

It's all bants online, we'll see how the kikes react when we cut all their aid and take their nukes.

thanks (((greatest))) (((ally)))
I'm glad that (((Trump))) recognized your (((rightful))) (((capital)))

Happy Hannukah Shlomo!
But I'm not sorry for the Inquisition because you opened the gates to muslim invaders in Iberia.

Happy Hogswatch

In Purim, Haman, a Persian close to the Persian king at the time, threw a dice in order to pick a choice in which to slaughter the Jews, hence the name Purim (Pur could be translated as Gamble).
Mordechai, a man that saved the king once, married the king to his daughter, his daughter revealed that she was Jewish and then she told him about Haman, the king, in response, hanged Haman and his kids, not Persians overall. And we are celebrating this because we didn't get slaughtered in that same date.

Fuck you

and passover is about being freed from slavery, not killing egyptians as a reason to celebrate
in fact there's literally a passover song meant to thank God, called "Dayenu" which roughly translates to "It would have been enough for us and we didn't need more". It's traditionally sang at the seder.
The first verse reads "If God has freed us from Egypt without punishing the egyptians, it would have been enough for us!!"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayenu

you again, merry Christmas you fucking kike

>did you even take a look at the webm?

Yeah, sluts and whores getting screwed. Nothing of value was lost in those videos.

What's your point?

>I think they want their little corner of the earth
Are you fucking blind to how the diaspora and israeli jews work in tandem to subvert the goyim to do their bidding?

false. the real jews were black as were the kangz

So to recap
>oy vey its anudda shoah, complete with ridiculous jewocaust stories
>jew pretends to be a gentile in order to rise into power, after which she backstabs the goyim
>jews celebrate this

really
makes
you
think

>It's all bants online, we'll see how the kikes react when we cut all their aid and take their nukes.

Jesus didn’t die on the cross. Do you really think God would let that happen

>respect Israel
are you trying to get a discount prize for that toilet Yasminder demands you get?

passover is LITERALLY about the angel of death PASSING OVER jewish households while committing genocide against egyptian children.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. I bet the jews weren't even slaves, and were just mad about having to do physical labor. Just like how you all kvetched about needing to do labor in german work camps and got so butthurt you invented the 6 gorillion story.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

jews in palestein funded hitlers war machine...he was planning on putting them back anyways.