What's the correct answer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

d) I wish it existed

e) It did not exist but we'll finish the job next time

f) oh who cares

d) it doesn't matter if it happened or not

Jews bring it up to create Zionist fanatics and supporters. Even when Jews aren't in danger the Zionist leaning ones false flag normal Jews in order to make them suspicious of gentiles.

C, it did not exist, but many people in camps died to lack of supplies and disease, supply shortage being mainly caused by allied sabotage of supply lines and disease by low production of ZyklonB.

Ask yourself, why would nazis use low-toxic pesticide that is in use to this day to kill people, when they had tons of actual oneshot noscope checmical weapons just sitting there in storages?

it was just war as usual
nothing out of the ordinary, definitely not 6 mil LOL
Jews claimed the Romans killed 42 million of them dude cant trust a word they say

Basically my same conclusion. The jews are in control of the media and the government and banking and the education system. They have all the means possible to hide or obscure the holocaust or blow it up far bigger than it was. The fact that the reaction to questioning it is so severe makes it absolutely obvious that this is the real point

d) All of them

>it doesn't matter if it happened or not
I understand what you're trying to say here, but I can't agree that it doesn't matter. Hundreds of millions of whites have been oppressed by the policies imposed due to this giant lie.

D-the Holocaust killed all Jews, and all survivors are actually Poles.

B

Only gas lighting kikes pretend C to get normies to dismiss any questioning of the holohoax fraud.

A ton of Jews died from disease and starvation. Less than a million. No gas chambers. Those were faked by the Soviets post war.

The holohoax is all about political power and the creation of Israel. It need to be exposed.

d) It should have existed

I don't give a fuck is my answer.

It obviously didn't work because we have millions of them today in positions of power.

>What's the correct answer?

s

The Germans were autists and did some brutal severe shit like The Rape of Belgium in WWI. They were just being German, but that was easy to exploit for propaganda purposes. They rounded up Jews and ended up killing a lot of them, but more out of purposeful neglect than direct murder. It was a significant number , but it has been exaggerated.

Do you know where you are?

e) I wish the US hadn't rudely interrupted it

yee goy
holocaust was the worst thing ever to happen goyim

youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

An irrelevant question. How does the holocaust being real or not change things?

Jews killed millions of people before that, way more, and they declared war on Germany and called for the extermination of all germans and we know that is real. All that happens after is justified. Jews won't make the same mistake twice so be sure as hell they're going to wipe everyone out this time.

that depends on what you mean by "the holocaust existed". Yes, there was a mass deportation operation in Nazi Germany. Yes, Jews were planned to be deported. Yes, violent/uncooperative deportees were shot. Yes, typhus outbreaks killed a lot of deportees. But to claim that the outbreak was intentional, that the delousing measures were designed to kill, that 6 million out of 5 million Jews were killed and thousands survived, or that it was anything other than an outbreak + an execution here and there is laughable.

d) holocaust was not a thing because the concentration camps weren't build with the intention of killing all the joos. some kikes did however die, but the figure is probably between 60k-160k