/sg/ SWEEIE GENERAL: BESS KALB WILL FREAK WHEN ROY MOORE WINS EDITION

her twitter feed is full of vitriol for Alabama and republicans. Her sperg out when Roy Moore wins in a landslide will be the stuff of legends. keep an eye on this one!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kGIsc
archive.is/hhSL9
archive.is/1lexo
bigleaguepolitics.com/kimmel-writer-humiliates-claims-2a-isnt-constitution-cries-sexism-corrected/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/senate/al/alabama_senate_special_election_moore_vs_jones-6271.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to impregnate that jew

i also should mention: not only are these jokes grossly unfunny, i'm sure they violate Twitter's terms of service for bigoted hate speech. I also don't think ABC's sponsors would like a Jimmy Kimmel writer on record with these tweets
archive.is/kGIsc
archive.is/hhSL9
archive.is/1lexo

Um no, sorry sweetie. People don't vote for a candidate because you threaten them if they do otherwise.

remember, Sup Forums this is the privileged Jewish American Princess who talks down to us from her ivory tower and think's it's okay to mock Jesus and not vote for who we want and we can't say shit

David kalb has to wake up to this crying mess every single day and calm her down because pol calls her a kike

good job archiving them. hopefully more anons will save and spread.

alright, Sup Forums, still trying to find out who did this?

Digits!!! yo Cernovich got that Msnbc jew fired for a shitty tweet, who do we talk to to get these anti Christian tweets noticed? i think this is a good play

Any nudes/rule 34 of Bess?

and, of course, crying about her totally not made up uncle dying in a gas chamber

not yet, but here's some sweetie milkers

when she's not mocking our lord and calling ppl from Alabama mongoloids, she harasses beautiful Melania. seriously, she keeps saying "im so sorry, Melania" over and over again. mental patient behavior

Ohhh sweetie, uncle roy is gonna wash your mouth out with his cock for using that kind of language

her husband, David, is on jizz mop duty, patrolling Sup Forums for any mentions of her name and reporting back to her. lots of drama. can you IMAGINE the jew rage he will have to stifle when Roy Moore wins in a landslide? wew lad

she also lied about the holocaust scratches on the walls.

She's going full sperg. I think we broke her, lads. Prepare for that salt after moore wins tonight.

only her happiness matters. privileged and pampered and she still gets to tell people how to vote while she gets the american dream.

Bess kalb's jewish mother calls her fat and shames her life choices

behold the cursed sweetie!

She’s calling her big titted. I don’t se how that’s an insult tbqh

look at the dude this rat got

And be sure to give her shit online after the victory party. Make sure she's riled up and plenty pissed in time for her to shitpost. And if Dave's lurking, look on the bright side, you're in store for one hell of an angry fuck session tonight.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

>actually calling on a coup if he gets elected

Would you, Sup Forums? the eternal question

This chick has to have the biggest victim complex in the United States, and that's saying something.

bonus sweetie feeties

reminder that /oursweetie/ should probably not mention the constitution for a little while longer

>bigleaguepolitics.com/kimmel-writer-humiliates-claims-2a-isnt-constitution-cries-sexism-corrected/

Yes of course. Even Muhammad has a Jewish wife

lol when she was suspended she played it like she was going to quit twitter, but the jew never quits twitter. how else could she get to talk down on people??

Of course. I'd troll the hell out of her first to get her pissed beyond belief then we'd hatefuck each other until one of us breaks.

If liberals just stayed silent they would help their cause a lot more. If liberals just ignored Trump during the campaign he wouldnt have beaten Jeb much less Hickory.

ah yes, the "2nd amendment isn't even in the constitution" argument

good times

Just imagine her carrying a half goy baby hnnng

>What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

Syria general BTFO

I want to breed her

Aww, smug sweetie-girl isn't so smug anymore. What a shame.

How much time till election end?

"Sweetie general" rolls off the tongue. Too good not to use. Bess will nourish with salt for ages. I'm for daily updates on this new York jew

>ROY MOORE WINS
will he win?

>against woman voting
>supports slavery
>pedophile

I hope she doesn't support muslims then :^)

It ends today.

Send her some oven memes, it seems to get her pretty >fired up

She needs a big ol' vaccine dose of SWEETIE

Did Russia hack her hairline?

Probably. They fired all their bullets too soon against Moore. No one belives them now.

Did Hitler have to put up with jew whores like her? I get it, he was right the entire time.

lmao that's insane. How can the democrats not beat this guy?

>we take to the streets
k See you there.

well fucking god damn I better fucking god damn take to the fucking god damn streets before the fucking god damn government fucking god damn becomes fucking god damn pedophiles

how is sweaty not an hero yet?

Kek and check

The same way they lost against the GOP candidatein Georgia : they just pour money or slander people and they lose. Check the poll :
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/senate/al/alabama_senate_special_election_moore_vs_jones-6271.html

Fucking sshills

Digits confirm. Initiate Bess kalb conniption fit

Further proof leftists have zero interest in democracy.

They demand nothing less than absolute authoritarian control over both the government and society.

What do you say boys, are we going to let them?

>assad lost to THIS
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>using /sg/

prepare for Megumins!

She's broken, it's amazing what exposure to a strong personality that hits back like Trump does to people like her.

Assad must go.

Take that ASSadist scum. The revolution lives on! No on H8!

...so your children can be vapid cunts who never admit they're wrong and proclaim victory even when thoroughly BTFO?

Fuck off kike enabler.

Shout outs to all the liberals volunteering their time to belittle and patronize Alabama voters. I'm sure this will be the push they needed to vote for Moore.

I'm pretty sure the guy hasn't actually fought with the YPG. He's stateside and a larping anarchommie faggot.

When did Roy Moor endorse Slavery and denying suffrage?

I guess its real in bess' mind

>tfw you’ve gotta get the one ethnic guy at your wedding towards the center of the picture so people don’t think you’re racist