ITT we post cute anime soldier girls

ITT we post cute anime soldier girls.

>82nd Airborne
>beach landing
???????????????

Is it time for dutchko?

>tfw can't unsee it
Why did you have to ruin it?

Those are wooden rowboats. It was probably them needing to use them to cross a river way after the fact they dropped.

Really, it would take a decent sized airstrip or so to coordinate another big drop for airborne troopers, especially behind enemy lines.

There's /ak/ for that, retard.

you'd think they'd send a soldier that injured back home

KogaSSa drops in for a surprise!

Okay, where's the thread?

It's all good as long as it's cute, right?

2 of

what the fuck is up with japan, nazis and eyepatches

nazis didn't wear eyepatches what the fuck

is this a stauffenberg thing?

One of my favorites by Erica

We

Wuz

delet this

Operators

>82nd
>Holland, Market Garden
>literally a breach the river battle

Sometime soldier girls have little malfunctions and need to be rescued. Would you rescue her, Sup Forums?

post cute soldier girls screaming, crying, begging for a medic and coughing blood because they were shot in the gut and no one stopping to help them

And sometimes they get captured! Whoops!

Actually they get captured a lot. Unfortunately their enemies don't keep POWs! Uh-oh!

I GOTTA GET UP
I GOTTA GET UP
I GOTTA GET MY HELMET
YOU SAID YOU'D GET TO THE STATES BEFORE ME

>implying sandniggers wouldn't gangrape a female soldier to death

Delete this

would you take the shot Sup Forums?

War is hell, user. If nothing else, think about these poor girls when you are making political decisions.

Literally depends on the situation. I'll tell her to put that fucking helmet back on and stay down.

So when are we going to get art of Myonri with a full-auto shotgun?

>They weren't raped.
Seriously. For those guys raping an infidel isn't a bad thing.

Poor, Soviets though.

If a nation ever had the ability to clone soldiers, they should just keep cloning the same exact version of a cute girl. Of course with added muscle mass and mental conditioning for the strains of war, but the voice and face of her would probably put off enemies enough to not shoot so fast.

I like to think I would, but I've never experienced the fear of risking my life so I don't know.

Maybe I'd chicken out like a bitch and regret it for the rest of my life.

Is the leg disconnected or just severely twisted, but still connected?

I respond with Ayyyy and move on

>on patrol with qt sniper
>always wanted to talk with her but never had the courage
>she's leading for now, you're hanging back
>suddenly the ground flies up in front of you, bullets start impacting all around
>can't see the enemy, your buddy on your right ate a bullet and is face down
>officer behind you is screaming at you to get back
>as you turn, see qt sniper on the ground
>took a ton of shrapnel in her leg, it's hanging by a thread
>she's not really doing anything, laying on the ground, clutching at her leg, but otherwise frozen
>you could grab her, pull her up and with you to safety
>but something is stopping you, a fear deep down in your gut that is telling your body to run even as you are transfixed on her
>as your legs seem to begin sprinting away independently of your brain, you see her look up at you
>her face is blank. no fear, no pain, no anger. She just looks at you with blood and dirt on her face as you head back into cover to regroup
>those piercing eyes of hers have burned themselves into your memory. moments later an airstrike is called in on the enemy's position and you head out to check for survivors from your team.
>5 men lost total, most of them caught bullets and bled out while you were pinned down
>find her
>laying on the stomach, several bullet holes found their mark and hit areas not covered by her body armor
>your commander tells you to tag her and grab her gear. A squad is on their way to recover the bodies and bring them home
>you're shaking as you reach for her. how could she be dead? was this really happening?
>you grab her shoulder and for a second you feel her move, maybe a breath?
>you get excited and scream "she's alive!" and turn her around
>your heart flutters for an instant as you flip her over. your eyes catch a glimpse of her face and for just a moment, you see her eyes are open
>but you blink and in that span of time, what feels like minutes, you see you were wrong. her face is as lifeless as her body

;_; fuck you

I'd save her, I'd run out and save her, I'm convinced now, I'd spit on fear's face and drag her to safety and stop the bleeding

After the war I'll love her forever and help her and have babies with her

What is this? History illiterate, yes.

What's the most realistic operator war anime?

I have a whole folder of this.

Someone should make a Red Orchestra-like game but with cute girls, retaining everything else including the awful death screams but in female version obviously. I would buy it.

Nazis gave meth laced chocolate to their soldiers to boost morale

>wanting to get ptsd

I guess it would be fun.

Thank you Boss!

... Are you drawing these, userÉ If so, go Soldier-chan, kick his ass.

Valentines day in Germany. There is prequel to this one where she get that chocolate

Cute girls suffering for real has been done so little I just crave it. It probably would hit me hard because I'm not used to it as much, and that definitely sounds fun.

Accurate War Waifu Simulator

>even russian DMRs could mount bayonets

The Cold War would've been fucking cool if it went hot.

We need more Nazi's in here

Don't lie to me user.

>Cute anime soldier girl thread
>Not posting the one woman army

Last stand of the Waifu-SS?

That feel when guard duty goes from boring to Not Boring At All

>PTSD striking hard

>i will never be a cute blonde ex-wehrmacht girl with severe ptsd living with her sister on switzerland who takes care of me since i'm too mentally broken to do anything
>i will never be sitting on the grass near the swiss alps surrounded by silence and nature and in the blink of an eye be back in stalingrad, desperately trying to patch up my buddy, whose intestines are spilling while bullets fly past us and building are reduced to rubbish by explosions

life sucks

Why are anime slavs so cute?
Even when they're drawn by the Chinese.

I'm amazed something like that doesn't already exist.

Panzerschokolade to keep you awake
Used to be full of amphetamines. Can still be bought in any store or gas station here.

She draws such cute girls.
Why does she have to kill them all so brutally?

another version for you

Whos the artist?

she needs a missing limb to be really hot imo