Why are black people so vile and evil to spread false rumors on some kid getting bullied in school...

Why are black people so vile and evil to spread false rumors on some kid getting bullied in school? Just imagine how many more false racist stories they made up just to violently beat somebody up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7uG9PGqaWeo
youtube.com/watch?v=hAOQlvOeYPk
youtu.be/7TiQ6QPWkPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hispanic here. I went to a ghetto school that was half Hispanic and black. The blacks always provoked, bullied and wanted to fight us. Always they cried victim to the teachers and blame it on us.

what is this about?

>deflection by saying he didn't say it instead of pointing out that he called niggers by their proper name
He dindu nuffin but not for the reasons they said

niggers are niggers. send them back.

>Hispanic here.
When are you going back?

The autistic kid that got bullied and cried on camera got offered a lot of free shit by celebrities. Niggers got jealous, made a false rumor that the kid said the n word and his mom is racist.

I can’t go back, I was born here just like you.

Nigger Twitter is like Sup Forums but with 1000x more cringey memes

Pretty much this.

The easiest way to make a nigger actually do something is to threaten to give his gibs to someone else. It triggers their primal instinct to to accumulate watermelons, etc. from other packs.

If a mouse is born in a barn does that make him a horse?

i mean if you stretch the definition of what a horse is a bit... then yes

What benefit do they bring to society?

So no.

but you realize native Americans were here first.. so you're not necessarily a hypothetical horse either.

At this point, I hope all races on earth just wipe black people off the earth. There is no point to them. I wasn't even racist to begin with until I started hanging around more black people.

Sure native Americans were here first.
But we're not native Americans since America is a whole continent. We're US natives. AKA the creators of a country.

nice mental gymnastics buddy, maybe they'll invite you to the olympics I'm sure you'll get gold.

You just keep stretching shit to fit your narrative. Your argument is Facebook tier shit and you know it you mental midget.

>Niggers got jealous
I wish people on here would realize that it isn't petty jealousy or other such emotions. These retards are collectively crafty and malicious. They attack anyone who isn't part of their circle.

How am I stretching anything? The United States is our country, not America. America is a fucking continent we're not the United States and America we're the United States of America. Our country is called the United States, the continent is called America. The only reason people call us America is because that was just the first thing that came to people's minds and it's easier to say.
Native Americans were the indian tribes spread across the American continent. United States natives are the natives of the country known as the United States.
Are there no native Brazilians? No native Argentinians? Are there no native Canadians? Such idiotic logic trying to justify why you're here.

so its a semantics argument then.

"im native to the country of the USa. not the actual land"

thats you

we're talking about the land.

Pictures of his family posing with confederate flag and guns were also spread around online, so it's not unlikely that the inbred autist called someone a nigger at some point

That "country" is ultimately a bunch of ideas written on paper (the constitution). It's a spook, you retard. The body of people who form such a nation are not native to the land which contradicts your previous argument. God, you're fucking dumb.

the Native Americans effectively ceded the land when they refused to defend it.

"B-but this land was once ours so we have a right to be here!"
By that logic then Mexico City is rightfully US property since we conquered it.
You don't talk about the land dipshit you talk about the country and its borders. There are many instances of European nations taking lands from other European nations. Should Turkey give back Greece's land since it was Greek? Should Austria get it's land back since it was taken from them?
Quit being a fucking child, you have no right to be here.

They were already debunked as fake, fake accounts made by insecure and jealous niggers suffering from inferiority complexes.

ITT: Confirmation of the 56% meme
>US flag
>>Hispanic here

anybody whos been to a public school knows black kids in groups are assholes. They can also be really, really funny

it just be like it do
God i couldnt imagine growing up with social media. it was hard enough going through middleschool right as facebook went hot.

>That "country" is ultimately a bunch of ideas written on paper (the constitution)
You could say that about every country on earth idiot. You don't talk about land that was taken from you, we have clear boundaries between nations. You act like because everyone was once here or there we should just cede everything everywhere. That's not how it works. Just because someone once owned it doesn't mean it is still their's.

Why the hell would they expose their kid on social media tho ? bunch of retards

so if a bunch of blacks gun down a seven eleven and take it over, its theirs now? or is it only okay when whites do it?

you did nothing, why do you think you have a right to tell me I have no right to be here. you just have the same race as the people who conquered the land. if thats all youre hanging on to, u are pathetic.

>You could say that about every country on earth idiot.
I can tell philosophy isn't your thing. I never stated or implied any of the things you said either. Fuck off back to your Gaybook groups you dumb retarded faggot.

keaton dindu nuffin

>You have no right to be proud of your ancestors but you should totally feel bad about what they did in the past.
I have every reason to be proud of my ancestors because they helped build this country and I want to preserve what they built just as other people across the world do.
Traditions and history have no value on their own. You've probably been here since the early 2000s, you have little to no history to this country, little to no attachment. Literally what the founders warned about, just a bunch of people who only care about themselves and no one else

>comparing private property to a wide swath of land

Not an argument

>the Native Americans effectively ceded the land when they refused to defend it.

?
Well if Might Is Right then soon USA will no longer be yours since the demographic shift is already well underway and by your logic it will belong to them

>so if a bunch of blacks gun down a seven eleven and take it over, its theirs now? or is it only okay when whites do it?

This

A toy gun and a piece of cloth. This much damage control, go back to your parents homeland nigger.

>1775

Fucking kek.
>Muh ancestors

Come back when you can trace your lineage to 1200's faggots. You are all shitskins.

that's why we Send them Back

>nitpicking comparisons

in a general sense its the same thing.

understandable. although the whole heritage argument is pretty trash. I'm not saying don't be "proud" of your ancestors, but when you put to much stock in it, you just look desperate to have something

anyway, I am staying in the usa. sorry there is nothing u can do about it

You:
>We're US natives. AKA the creators of a country.
Me:
>That "country" is ultimately a bunch of ideas written on paper (the constitution). It's a spook, you retard. The body of people who form such a nation are not native to the land which contradicts your previous argument. God, you're fucking dumb.

I know it will take time for your 56k modem brain to get it but I have faith, mutt.

it's not the same. the 7/11 still belongs, in a sense, to the person and was stolen. land cannot be stolen, however it can be taken by force. land only belongs to whoever has the ability to defend it.

lol probably soon. Enjoy your mulatto cesspool America.

>Well if Might Is Right then soon USA will no longer be yours since the demographic shift is already well underway and by your logic it will belong to them

>implying that this view is somehow wrong

and who exactly came up with these definitions?

It's almost as if the United States is a relatively young country. Man, Sweden, you sure are a wise one

>Implying black on black violence isn't relevant

lmao you're probably a third generation faggot Irishmen or something, relax Moriarty, nobody is trying to steal your potential gibbs'me'dats that you're still crying about for "indentured servitude" aka you people were literal knuckle dragging inbred freaks and got what you deserved.

I'll make sure to pump northern Euro-girls with an extra dose of MED semen.

>black twitter
Lol. No chimpouts about this?

This argument is so stupid it hurts, and the left makes it all the time.
>How can you, an American, be anti-immigrant when you're all immigrants? This land is the native american's

We did not immigrate and assimilate into native american culture. We conquered the land by force. And you're defeating your own argument because even if we assume its an apples to apples comparison, it shows how bad immigration is because the natives got fucked.

In the case of the 7/11, the government decides what belongs to whom; because they have the power to take it from one party and give it to another.

In the case of land, the government who conquers the land decides who owns it for the same reason.

history has defined them

Desperate to have something? How am I desperate? Everything I stated was exactly what people believed just three decades ago.
Everything our ancestors did was so we could have a happy life and preserve for the next generation. That is literally the cycle of life.

"boohoo, my Irish monkey great grand daddy crawled out of the Atlantic ocean in shackles to help build this country boohoooooo" I hate most of the men in this country lol they behave like little girls, that defensively claim ownership over something like a trendy tween twat. LOL HIPSTER PATRIOT.

Here's some of the shit niggers pointed at a fucking KID over these rumors.

>implying I implied that
Way to miss the fucking point. I wish you retards would go back to lurking for another six months because obviously the time since the election wasn't enough for you to learn how to not be a retarded dipshit.

>The document that binds this country together is just a piece of paper
W-woah, 2deep4me

Booohoooo lmao this FOX News tier crying

t. nonwhite

You're literally a 90 IQ moron. Stop posting.

so to get u guys right, you believe you belong to "this land" because by your own definition that "your people" made up, it belongs to you

i feel you brother and have been trying to make people aware of this all along. the instagram of his mum spreading a gofundme has been proven to be fake too, all they have is the confederate flag pics... but the most upsetting part is: the mother has already went in on the school for their failure to protect her son, so they'll likely try confirm that the kid was problematic and racist in retaliation.

lol. That's your only argument, as if blonde hair and blue eyes are the only requirements to spawn nations, societies and etc. You'll always be a cuck because you use your genetics as a crutch to keep you from actively achieving anything worth a thing in this world. MED master-race signing off, you faggot, overweight anglo cuck.

>by your own definition that "your people" made up

Well, we are the ones who invented the english language, after all.

Blacks are the real Jews
The Jew cries out in pain as it strikes you.

The land ours because we took it by force from the people that were here before us. How hard is that for you to understand?

The irony

that doesnt help your argument. you literally made up something to make up something else in order to justify what u did

this is nigger tier logic but ok

because niggers and non-whites HATE white people subconsciously

**Not mestizo or native, and honestly I have no hope for a future here in the states. I'm trapped between filthy mudskinned mestizos, coal skinned niggers and obnoxious buck-toothed freaks of nature with social issues and a general poor representation of the white race as a whole. I will stick with southern European folk, as god intended, because it's clear that getting along with cucky northern freaks is just not possible. The spineless north American Caucasian cannibalize their own like a nigger would in a nigger community. GG. You're a factor in the future death of the white race and the destruction of white culture as a whole., at least I can take comfort in Maria and Lucelia still being nigger haters and proud Spainish or Italian women.

>Why are black people so vile
Have you been kept in some all-white enclave your whole life? I encourage you to live near nogs for at least a year of your life. It will do more than anything here to redpill you on their behavior.

To be fair, it's pretty retarded to think that you can't possibly form a country if you weren't the first to live there. Even the native Americans chased off other peoples according to their own legends. The fact that they held on to it longer undisturbed before it was taken by Europeans doesn't make them Native Americans according to that sort of logic.

Namefaggot attention whore pls go

This booty pirate, everything is totally a spook, dont worry

youtube.com/watch?v=7uG9PGqaWeo

It's something like this.

>1 post by this ID
>falling for this obvious bait
Nufags, please leave.

I've never been lucky enough to see the video this comes from. Does anyone have it?

niggers and chinks. lol.
>asians are based

That's based on this:
youtube.com/watch?v=hAOQlvOeYPk

Are you fucking kidding me? Niggers ARE ACTUALLY THAT STUPID?

>this is nigger tier logic
Wrong, niggers squabble among themselves in tribes, whether in Africa or in the hood.

What happened in America was a breakaway civilization that had to take land by force to establish a foothold. It wasn't just the British colonists: the french owned the majority of what is now US land and territory in Canada, obviously the Spanish colonized Hispaniola and central america.
Is it "nigger-tier" that the majority of US clay was acquired through a financial transaction with France? The only thing nigger-tier here is your failed SJW logic.

>but ok
yes, ok, because it's true.

>"hurr durr i takey so it mine now"

kek you hadn't seen that? Yeah, that's a real thing. They really are.

I smell a beaner

what qualifies land as one's own then you fucking retard? you can go back to the first ancestors of man who stepped foot on the land if you want but it will mean nothing.

>Orale carnal, I ran across the border so I'm an American now

Good argument

then plug your nose
if that means nothing , your argument that its yours because you took it means nothing also.
>well I took what I wanted, you guys couldn't defend your borders so the name is mine now

thats literally you guys.

We bought most of our land. That's even been pointed out to you in this thread. We rebelled from England and then bought nearly everything else. The only thing we got as a result of conflict was Texas, and that was Texas itself fighting Mexico because of the Mexican's governments own fuckups that caused them to rebel. Nice revisionist history, though.

I don't give no shit bout you niggas. Yall motha fuckas racist as fuck. You crackas only brave online and shit. Take my tweet down pinky.
youtu.be/7TiQ6QPWkPk

Holy shit you're literally borderline retarded. Your critical thinking and reading comprehension skills are so underdeveloped that you can't even engage in a logical discussion.
I'm not even happy about being right, I don't care about the argument. I'm angry and disgusted that YOU are an American, that there are many more like you, and that your numbers are growing, not declining.

>jk we didn't take anything we used money

You're drawing false equivalencies, you dumb beaner. Europeans took the country from the natives, which you're arguing doesn't make us natives, but our country bought it from the Europeans. We also would have let the Indians do their thing just fine if they hadn't been raiding settlements and attacking whitey anywhere he went, forcing us to shut them down. It's no surprise that a nomadic people eventually gave way to a stationary people, that's what generally happens.

ok

kill yourself

>they tryna distract us from this net neutrality thing
>stay woke

I guarantee that fucking nigger has no idea what the net neutrality law is even about. Woke my fucking ass.

most people who care the most about it don't have any fucking clue what it's about.