DICE cuckoldry

A new DLC for Battlefield 1 is coming out which focuses on the Australia and New Zealand Army Corps

>the scout class is STILL a fucking nigger

>mfw

Why can’t these Swedish faggots just have character models that are accurate? No dindus, no poos, and no stronk womyn

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.slq.qld.gov.au/ww1/2017/02/02/researching-indigenous-soldiers-in-ww1/
awm.gov.au/about/our-work/projects/indigenous-service
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-24/revealing-letters-home-from-aboriginal-diggers-sent-during-wwi/8466938
nzhistory.govt.nz/war/maori-in-first-world-war/introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=BUeq2XT8czg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Game is shit anyway.

no one cares burger clap, games shit anyway

Emu corp's incoming Sargent

videogames and anime are for numales cucks. Are you one?

was half expecting a 300 pound maori chick lmfao, pls save me there's at least a dozen of them at my work at the sheep sheds, they're an invasion

EA gave up on this game already. Running on launch window hype fumes and shekels.

They put up the whole game with season pass up for 30 bucks on black friday,I think.

2 years to get DLC out the door.

COD WW2 crushed its sales for being less politically correct.

Maori are based.

>>the scout class is STILL a fucking nigger
because sniping has always been for lazy niggers

I particularly target the females and niggers and bash their skulls in with clubs. Women in particular have no place on the battlefield

who cared bad compnay 3 is coming next year bf1 is shit ww1 doesn't translate well into video games they struggled to even convey how fucking brutal that war was and how it was responsible for the world we have today

>no swastikas
>female black nazis
>less politically correct
wew lad

tripwire added abo's to their australian forces in the vietnam sequel to rising storm

EA execs might get fired. EA is full of dumbasses.

BF1 had a social agenda. They can't release DLC in a timely fashion.

Pushing diversity instead of good games, good content.

They botched Star Wars: Battlefront 2.

They authorized the developed of ME: Andromeda and kill a franchise.

Watch it be a reboot with a new "Bad Company" made up of 2 blacks dudes, an Arab, and a black woman with an afro.

well... I said less Didn't say how much.

Because game developers like to put in characters that players can connect to.

Obviously, the 56%ers can connect to their skin tone

they're both cucked into oblivion

so when were abos allowed to fight in the military if not in ww1?

Yeah. Once the novelty of it being a modern shooter set in WW1 with a bunch of interesting firearms wears off, it's a pretty mediocre entry in the BF series.

>kill a franchise.
Wasn't it wrapped up? They failed trying to reboot it.

blogs.slq.qld.gov.au/ww1/2017/02/02/researching-indigenous-soldiers-in-ww1/
awm.gov.au/about/our-work/projects/indigenous-service
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-24/revealing-letters-home-from-aboriginal-diggers-sent-during-wwi/8466938

I want a Central Powers DLC

>black woman with an afro

Screencap this, will happen

>Maori
>it's a nigger
fucking hell DICE, can't even get their fucking minorities right

>female black nazis
>DAS RITE ALLIED BOI

I'm still fucking pissed at that game
even ignoring the awful plot and hamfisted politics the game itself is beyond inferior compared to TNO and OB

One of the black dudes better be trans user, that'd be awfully raciz of EA otherwise.

It’s still better than world cuck 2. The SJW bullshit is literally the worst part about the game.

rising storm 2 added proper cunt australians like a week ago

Don't give EA money because of their obvious agenda, but NZ certainly had a Maori battalion in ww2, not sure about ww1. nzhistory.govt.nz/war/maori-in-first-world-war/introduction

Not sure why the OP pic looks like an African though.

Even gave you the option if you want to be black or not, at least for the USA, which makes sense considering it's when the military was desegregated
Meanwhile DICE forces you to be a minority even though it makes no sense to be a black German.

This.
WE WUZ MOARI AND SHEEEEIIIIIIITTT.

youtube.com/watch?v=BUeq2XT8czg

close enough right?

>video games and anime are for numale cucks
Those "numales" are the reason why Trump is in office thanks to fucking gamergate you pretentious faggot

>not playing superior desert combat mod for BF 1942

You fucking pleb

>BF 1942
my fucking nigga

Hello children. Play red orchestra 2 if you don't like normie fps

Don’t forgot how the ebil nahtsees often hung French civilians by trees goy!

>forgot pic related

You hear? Tripwire might be moving all the RS content over to RS2

How do we know they're not resistance fighters? I would lynch them too if they were. I haven't played the game.

or even better Squad, which is patrician tier

The plan was always to continue the franchise, but shepard's story was over. ME andromeda was supposed to kind of kick start the new trilogy or whatever. still super salty about ME androgenous because i was a big ME fan. The game itself is just horrendous and the purpose it serves is to push muh diversity and muh tolerance.
>ywn again be able to play comfy rpgs as the sun sets
>ywn explore space in your comfy ship
By all means ill continue to replay the older games, but Im not buying any of the new garbage.

WE WUZ FOHRERS UND SHEEIT

>modern warfare
No thank you!

Wait, they have female characters in BF1?

White Russians yes
funnily enough Red Russians don't have blacks nor women. Italians nor Austrians have blacks either.

the Russian sniper is a chick.

shieeeet really? RS2 is terrible for me, just dont feel that game at all, run'n gun pleb tier crap, RS was much better, then again currently Squad is beyond competition wjen it comes to tactical fps

In the dialogue an NPC says
>”Those are civilians. That’s a war crime.”
>”Yeah well, we’re dealing with Nazis here”

As if every German soldier was a murderous psychopath

Russians used women for snipers because women are extremely good snipers as i hate to admit it, they did this in both world wars, and is the only force that did this, so the russian womyn part is true, the nigger part is propaganda

You worry about niggers in a tv-game instead of the million of niggers beating you up 24/7 IRL.

56% logic

user, the Ottoman Turks are more white than the British and even Germans

Because they are scum, leaving aside that they made the Italians look like Arabs (can't wait for the banter based on memes) at the end of Italian campaign the protagonist literally left Italy and her daughter/niece whatever the fuck she is even talk in English to him, I mean you just followed the story of an Italian that fought for his country and you promote the idea that his legacy is not Italian anymore... this cuckolding shit is really annoying.

Typical Swedish anti-European scumbags.

The game has a level where you're essentially a steampunk Space Marine. Accuracy wasn't exactly high on their priority list. Still bullshit, though.

>>”Those are civilians. That’s a war crime.”
Last I checked Resistance fighters didn't have uniforms
what nonsense

I love RS2 because it gives me my fix of killing communist shits, it's about as fast and deadly as I expected Vietnam to be. Squad on the other hand, a good game, but modern warfare bores me, it's very slow and monotenous imo. RS1 and RO2 was a perfect game desu.

Kek thanks for reminding me
>Brits have blacks which doesn't make sense, but they also have Indians which do make sense
>French are the only ones that have blacks and it actually makes sense
shit's wack dude.

When you play the game almost half the soldiers are black, they claim the world is whitewashed while its the other way around.

to be fair the only way you end up as a nigger is if you play Sniper, which is the niggers of selectable classes.

Here's a tip
DONT FUCKING BUY IT
subtle enough?

gonna need you to run that by me again, my tiny American brain can't comprehend not giving Jews more money. Please translate this into hamburger.

there was coloureds in the nazis though? there is pics of them lol

i dont mind it...if there are blacks out there thinking "oh shit! we helped the nazis!" maybe they wont be so quick to talk shit about whites

The whole womenz strong snipers is a complete myth and feminist propaganda

They we're merely used for snipers because men and teenagers were needed to do the actual heavy lifting in the front lines

Sorry should have said war propaganda not feminist

They weren't even used in WWI outside of an extremely brief period where they were in the trenches for a whole month
it wasn't until WWII that women actually saw combat, and even then it was mostly support roles.

people are cattle, they'll buy anything and complain about it, then buy the next iteration and complain about it, and on and on. in half the videos criticizing any given game, the commentary is playing over the game being so heavily criticized. its just pathetic.

Only stupid niggers don't play RS2
>true ballers still play RO2

Hebrew doesn't have a phrase for "Don't buy"

I was mostly referring to WWII because of that stupid Russian women with supposedly high nazi kills
Which has lead to the myth womens are bestest snipers in the world

People still play this game? Lmao

Ah yes, one woman does something so YES ALL WOMEN. But several men do the same thing and you get silence
>Vasily
>Simo
>etc.

>All the snipers are niggers
>Niggers can only kill you when you're not looking
>Just like real life
EA /ourgays/ confirmed?

Women are the snipers too, meaning niggers and women are the same.

>the year is 2217
>white race is serving the same role and functions of the jews of today
>history is rewritten so that whites never took part in anything anymore, and europe was BLACKED from day one
>everyone in history recounts the exploits and misadventures of Nabongleon Niggerparte, Adolf Niggler, George Whitewashington, Che Gorrilavara, among others
>mfw im somewhat okay with this

Maoris aren't niggers, they are Polynesian which came from places like Taiwan thousands of years ago

Maori were actually a pretty significant part of the ANZAC forces, Maori also deserve credit for being very tactical warriors, read up on the NZ Land Wars

they get more shit than they deserve because every Samoan/Tongan Thug claims to be Maori once they get in trouble

very few genuine Maori left in the world

You wouldn't be saying that if you lived in New Zealand. The lot of them are the types of wankers that just look after themselves and their own kind. If they can screw over whitey, you bet your ass they'd try that first chance they get.

I grew up in the Waikato and almost never had issues with Maori

I had other islanders stirring up shit all the time though

Playing videogames is for soyboys. Enjoy sucking cocks OP.

At least ww2 is fun to play, bf1 is boring as shit.

>female black nazis

That's only in multiplayer where you can customize your character however you want. The campaign is historically accurate.

Maori are the perfect example of why race mixing is a bad idea. They are now all mutts and they fucking act like it too.

It's their native land, so I can't blame them for trying to screw over beedy eyed anglos serving the great noseberg.

This game is excellent.
And maoris fought in Galipolli you dumb fuck.

kids on pol believe this

if you actually play the game, none of this stuff matters at all. I don't care what I look like.

Also they changed one of the character and made him white (the medic)

When does the Emu DLC come out?

>Why can’t these Swedish faggots just have character models that are accurate? No dindus, no poos, and no stronk womyn
Honestly? Because they're cucked by EA.

WE WUZ GERMANS AN SHIEEET

Maoris are the jews of the south seas. If they can make a shekel from "MUH LAND" in any way, they will do so, including trying to charge foreign satellites for flying over their land.

>mfw i play the support class only with the Benet-Mercie

>Historically accurate
>MUH HOLOCAUST, MUH EBIL NAZIES, FUCK WHITE PEPOL, RUSSIANS GOOOOOOOOD

>world at war
>shows the brutality of war from all sides and didn't harped about jews and holocaust bullshit because you can find that in books already
>grim dark atmosphere and kickass music
>memorable storylind and respective towards actual history on war
>nazi zombies wasn't flustered with blacks guys and women and soyboy fags

Of course your Canadian so you wouldn't understand shit.

>benet mercie
>not playing with the parabellum

this

>they didnt realize more French fought for the Axis than against it

He is pissed that they just used the nigger model for them you cuck.

The voice lines are the same as the vanilla brits anyway. It's just reskins.