Masamune-kun no Revenge

Real talk. Was Aki right to doubt herself and be suspicious of Makabe because of what Neko did?

Yes. Neko did everything wrong.

Who cares, post more of Aki's legs and DFC.

Based SL

Neko > Yoshino > Imouto > Tae > Trap > Aki

Aki is perfect.

Neko ruined episode 4 and 5. Twice of MC's plans and sweet moments of our Aki giving in.

I kind of like all of the girls in this show. They all have their own charm

Aki > Imouto > Vice Pres > Tae > Trap > Yoshino > Neko

Seconding.

Can't deny those 3s.

>moe fang
That took me by surprise. She never showed it until now.

In case anyone is wondering, the fang isn't anime original. It's rare in the manga, but she has it.

That's a nice butt.

I want Aki to leglock me.

Anal sex with Aki!

>moe-fang
Every time I think I'm finally out, she pulls me back in.

There better be some fucking good hentai/doujin of this fucking series. And actually keep the art style I need it

I want the quality of stuff Haganai got

I want to sniff her shoe with her foot hanging halfway out like that after walking all day

Reminder that Yoshino did nothing wrong and helped Masamune improve his life.

But vanilla and holding hands afterwards, right? You better.

Yes, why not? Neko flirting with the MC like they have history made it look like he is a two-timer was the problem.

>incredibly suspicious of a hot guy acting all suave with you even if you kinda like it because that's a stereotypical checklist for "player who's just going to dump you the moment after he 'scores' you"
>right when you're about to fall for it some new girl comes up
>"I have no clue who she is at all, really"
Aki was right to walk off in a huff.

Enjo kosai with kogal Aki or delinquent Neko?

Seriously, imagine it.

Kogal Idol Aki.

would you let Masamune put a ribbon on your head?

>This will never happen

Good taste. She's surprisingly more seductive-looking than Neko. I blame her lewd bedroom eyes.

Why was there like 5 different Masamune clones in this episode

yfw anime original with neko ending and aki going for fat lesbo

Neko has an ending, though. She has the trap.

all the smugs

Is this worth watching for her? I don't really like harems.

How long before Aki stops ruining the whole episode?

I think so. And its light-harem in the sense that the MC shuts down any girls interested in him pretty quickly. He's only really interested in the main girl

As funny as this would be, it won't happen. Aki will win, author-sensei won't go absolute madman route like Haganai did.

When Nekofags finally leave

Neko>other girls>shit>aki

Definitely. It's not really a harem, more of a love triangle at most(Though other girls do have feelings for him, it's not really a focus), and one of the girls in it gets shut down in her introductory arc.

Aki is worth it.

Masamune-kun is a faux harem. The only new girl who shows up be a sudden new love interest is Neko and she is turned down pretty shortly once he arc starts.

Neko is a mistake. She ruined everything.

Do it for Cure White Aki. Believe in the light!

her arc*
I meant.

I hate how tsunderes in these types of shows are always flat chestes imuoto types, like if aki and neko switched bodies i would havs no problem. Masamune is a closet pedophile for liking someone with the aesthetic AND the attitude of a fourth grader

Posts like these were the real mistake. I just want to talk about and enjoy a silly little story without people being intentionally antagonistic over others liking some girls more. Why must you make so many inflammatory posts? Please consider stopping.

Make all those > signs into < and you are correct

>not liking petite, dfc, and imouto

Not him but the only reason I dislike Neko is because she is the one that brought all the shit flinging into the threads. Akifags get pissed that Neko ruined a good moment and then Nekofags get hostile because people are trashing her. It all starts with her.
Meanwhile Maidbros are just chilling

Yoshino ruined everything while incidentally the reason the series exists

Yoshino is a good girl

I don't hate her but she did ruin things right from the get go

Anyone knows where to check the stalker points? curious about how is this show doing.

True but thats in the actual series. My original post was about Neko ruining the threads themselves

you mean she made the MC to a ikemen how dare she

Flat is justice. Flat is best.

Neko is unnecessary and irrelevant to the plot. It's not like Nekofags are any nice to Aki anyways.

Just stare at amazon.jp for a while.

She's literally perfect.

Wasn't the grandfather going to toughen him up anyway?

Look i made a thing!

Is fucking hard to find the entire rank, can you help a little bit?

>stabbing a cute maiden's soft plush thighs with a broom
not cool

that problem can be easily solved

Or improved in a different way.

>tfw you've ruined a show for yourself by reading ahead in the manga all the way to the end or up to date

If you read the first 2 panel from left to right seems like she is using a pokemon move "maka-bake".

None, or 7-10 are the only right answers
>Implying meat spill is a problem that needs to be fixed

I'm still in shock at how appealing Aki is.
My brain keeps coming up with reasons why I shouldn't like her but still I see her as a 10/10 qt.

>>ruined
No.

Its not as fun and exciting when you know what happens in detail

>problem

This is blasphemy. Delete this heathen

That's no solution, if there's meatspill the bitch clearly needs to lose some weight.

girl legs are soft due to fatty tissue. soft tissue deforms when constricted. meatspill is unavoidable unless it is contained or you want a skeleton.

Yoshino > Imouto > Milf > Aki > Trap > Neko

LOL

Fucking backstabbing cunt.

>If you read the first 2 panel from left to right

who does that?

>prove your love to me
>by kissing me
I dont understand. Are girls usually on the disadvantage side in this shit? Boys dont lose anything if they kiss you.

>Boys dont lose anything if they kiss you.
Not everyone is a cheap slut like you.

When will the manga end?

In a chapter or two.

can also be avoided with less elastic leggings

>Mimorin voicing another ojousama character
My sides.

then they need glue

From my point of view, Masamune-kun was evil!

Darth Vader did nothing wrong.

ANAKIN YOSHINO IS EVIL

Based.

Aki-sama needs to sit on my face!