Why do you disingenious faggots claim that Islam is the reason why the Middle East and the broader Islamic world are in...

Why do you disingenious faggots claim that Islam is the reason why the Middle East and the broader Islamic world are in a bad condition? Name me one non-Muslim country in the third world country that isn't a shithole

>Phillipines
>Brazil
>Mexico
>India
>Vietnam
>Sub Saharan Africa (Mostly Christian)

In fact I would argue that countries like Lebanon, Bosnia, Turkey are in better shape (with regards to standard of living) than most third world countries. So clearly Islam is not a factor. IQ and genetics is a better explanation.

First of all, Lebanon is a Christian nation that had to fight a civil war that destroyed the nation, second of all, the phillipines are great, not shitty.
Also here are all the Muslim Nations that suck
Egypt
Tunisia
Libya
Iraq
Iran
Pakistan (Though i think it's second world)
Syria
Yemen
Indonesia

I support your cause even tough my existence discredits your argument.

>Name a 3rd world country that isn't a shithole
LOL, Muslims

>Iran
its not that bad you nigger

but user, every country you listed is a shithole

>3rd world country
>not a shithole

>>Iran
I don't think it's so bad since it's one of the few ME countries that didn't get shoa'ed yet

1960s and 1970's Iran standard living matching western Europe but after Islamic take over in 1979 we plumped very badly Islamic people are retarded

Meme magic is real and this pic is more evidence.

>name me one third world shithole that isn't a shithole
Kek

Thailand

all of those countries are shitholes because they're racially inferior

...of course it's not. We all know who is fucking up our countries, not only the islamic ones. These zionist roaches are also in my country.

It's already time for intense gasing...

they're racially inferior
said the moor rape baby lol

Yeah didn't know that, but aren't things getting better lately? If i remember correctly they elected some kind of progressive islamist PM for the last two terms

Third world countries are often by definition shit.

Nepal

>progressive Islamist PM
no Islamist have ever been progressive bro people have to vote or you lose your job if you working for government
most of the country budget goes to Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps projects and they waste the money the way they want to

That's the point tho. The countries in the Islamic world are shit by virtue of being third world countries. Non-islamic countries in the third world are still shit, them being non-Muslim doesn't magically make them as prosperous as the West or Japan. Clearly there is another reason behind why countries are failing.

>Philippines
>great
As a flip, I have to disagree.

After the West disposed of a democratically elected leader and installed a puppet you mean. Also Iran still has a high standard of living and many of their "oppressive" laws aren't implemented. Tehran has a great nightlife, you can look up YouTube videos of Westerners in Iran, it is orderly and clean. I believe it is because Persians are capable of maintaining high civilisation.

true still our country would have been 100 times better with secular government than Islamic retards night life was okey not great

Destroyed the nation then but it's mostly recovered by now. Most of Beirut's in good shape if you discount the refugee niggers.

Only shitty regions that there are in Lebanon are mainly Tripoli and Saida, which are Sunni ISIS nesting places.

I really want to know what lebs think about Iranians????

>Mexico
>muslim
Since when was Mexico an Islamic country?

Yes kek, i didn't mean progressive intended as Trudeau stile, i remember that Rouhani's opponent was listed as way more radicalized and conservative about Islam than him.

>all third world (shit) countries are shit
>therefore Islam isn't a problem

Singapore

Depends, Sunnis hate 'em, Shi'ites love 'em. And vice versa when coming to Saudi Arabia, but after the stunt they pulled last month, I'm not so sure.

For context, Hezbollah is very popular among Shi'ites, and some Christians, and they're backed up by Iran.

Personally speaking, while their actions are admirable, they're basically using Hezbollah to get political leverage over the nation.

that's their game one play progressive one play radicalized same thing these guys are litterly destroying Iran

>they are basically using hezbollah
I say this seldom but based cut dick, naming the Iranian jew

You think I play into the hands of the jew and mutilate my penis? THINK AGAIN!

as secular Iranian think Lebanon was much better before the civil war.I like Lebanon and Tunisia in Arabic countries in general because you guys are free live the way you want in Iran they force sharia in both social and economical aspects of our life we have islamic police patrolling streets and .........

Lebanon surely was better before the civil war. What I hope for is not a purely muslim, nor Christian country, but a Lebanon in which all sects could coexist peacefully(Pipe dream in Europe, but actually possible here).

Lebanon's always been a very free country, compared to the ones in the West and East. And while I don't think Iran plans to implement Sharia in Lebanon, that's far from their concerns, they may want to use it mainly as a tool against KSA as well as proxy nation that can lend resources and military support.

We're 3-5% muslim population rate

Lebanon used to be a christian country set up by the french, you taqia spewing sub-human insect.

You idiot

3rd world countries are by Definition shitholes.
The question is rather which non white countries lifted themselfs out from 3rd to 1st world.there is not one islamic country,that did that. But you have Japan,Korea,Taiwan, Singapore and parts of China. Even the 2nd world places you mentioned are/were minority Islamic...Bosnia & Lebanon. Turkey&Iran are special cases..both not Arabic, which seems to be a plus. Iran also has many other religions and is shia, which also seems to be a plus.but i cannot see turkey as well as Iran joining first world anytime soon. For that turkey would need to become only innovation driven and not mostly cheap labour as it is right now

never heard of one christian terrorist coming out of the middle east

islam explicitly encourages violence and tells people they will be rewarded for it

this will simply increase the violent tendencies of people, it's not like people who aren't muslims are not violent but islam is a factor that increases violence, to argue otherwise is just ridiculous

and yea ofc turks >>>>>>>>>>> niggers when it comes to intelligence and achievements, this isn't a debate

or Israel depends

Oh for sure, you only get killed for being anything but a straight Muslim male

>implying it's a bad thing

nice try shill

We all know that if Iran had a nuke, they'd use it on Mecca before they'd use it on Jerusalem.

>Implying that's a bad thing

Indonesia is islamic and it's a shithole

Perhaps because Islam isn't literally the ONLY reason for a country to be a shithole. Its one of many

Iran and Turkey would be better off without it
And if latin america was muslim it would be africa tier bad

no worries once they got nukes they use it on both of them. As Iranian secular though don't mind seeing Saudi Arabian nuked they dark and ugly anyway

>the phillipines are great
Drugs, dirt, crime and a sociopath president

He was talking about the Phillipines not the USA.

Is it possible to get an Iranian qt there without her father trying to murder me?
Some Iranian guy here told me that their women are turbo sluts, they are just very good at hiding it.

>lists countries stolen from whites
>wonders why they aren't as shitty as other muzzie built shitholes

Hmmmmm....

lol true to that

the common thread is brown people, muzzies just master the art of barbarity. Beheadings in Mexico look very similar to the ones in your shithole.

if its not islam its drug trade violence, if its not drugs its stupid traditions (acid throwing and burning people alive for religious purposes, etc.) either way islam is at the bottom of the list of useful contributors to humanity.