If Nazis are so great, why did they kill conscientious objectors?

If Nazis are so great, why did they kill conscientious objectors?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Jägerstätter

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Jägerstätter
youtube.com/watch?v=41lZmGcRWHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>power of Jesus Christ compels you
they weren't great, this is a Christian board. Ave maria

>Jägerstätter was sentenced to death in a military trial at the Reichskriegsgericht in Berlin-Charlottenburg on 6 July 1943. He was deported to Brandenburg-Görden Prison on 9 August, where he was executed by guillotine in the afternoon, aged 36.

Why didn't they just send him to the death camp??????

yeah you have no idea what he was objecting to and why

Do you know what a conscientious objector is, you retard?

death...camp?
that would cost money my friend. When your people ar edying from starvation due to war circumstances, you don't send people to camp to die peacefully by expensive gas.
guillotine is free.
rope is free.
no camp.

what would justify murder?

a pussy who is afraid to go to war?

war

Necessity

Proof that Nazis are evil human shit.

Because cowards deserve to be killed. You can frame your cowardice however you like, but you still deserve the bullet or the rope.

>If Nazis are so great,
they weren't. It's a retarded meme by edgy teenagers LARP'ing as neo-nazis.

You are a literal retard

Never heard of him.

>Cuck flag
opinion discarded

>conscientious objectors
You mean cowards and traitors?
Gosh I don't know why they killed them.
Actually I'm not even sure they did, since all kikes every do is make up lies about them.

Conscientious objector is another word for (((intellectual))) traitor. If you're going to betray your country, at least have the decency to sabotage your own fireteam/unit and get yourself killed, that way the blood is is directly on your hands.

He was going to serve as a paramedic, but the Nazis still killed him for that.

a christian who believes murder is wrong
killing him is the answer?
how can you morally justify this?

>Lalalala! The holocaust is a lie! I'm not listening!

Thank you

>claiming religious beliefs gives you amnesty for your behavior
This is what Jews teach you. Saying Holohoax ain't real is a hate crime, but betraying your country is totally kosher.

If he wouldn't defend his brothers on the battlefield he has already committed treason. The penalty prescribed for treason is death. There's nothing in Christianity that would justify pacifism. I'm not even a Christfag but even I know Jesus said if you don't have a sword sell the clothes off your back to buy one.

Murder is different than deaths in war, or executions by the state. It's why the 10 commandments specifically state murder and not killing. Murder is an extrajudicial killing.

Read this

Helping your brothers by being a paramedic in the battlefield is treason? You uniornically need to die for being a wicked toxic waste of space.

Christcuck refuses to serve in the military
>The state does nothing
>Every other coward christcuck does the same and you run out of manpower

H-h-hey at least I respected jesus our lord and human rights

you can serve not killing
you can also be imprisoned if refusing to serve
also nazis didnt kill the jews (enemy) but killed objectors(their own)?
objecting is not betraying killing him is the same as leaving him at his home

still no moral argument for capital punisment

Russians had belt fed machine guns pointed at everyone who ran away from the battlefield would get gunned down

I know you'd understanding nothing about serving your country. Hell, we've all seen the videos, you're happy to swat your own neighbors.

When the enemy is at the gates, it's too late to pussy out. I know my countrymen shot their own people for desertion and I agree with what they did.

Because they have no respect for principles or decency.

This

Wow, so Russians are garbage too, what a shock

>Murder is different than deaths in war, or executions by the state. It's why the 10 commandments specifically state murder and not killing. Murder is an extrajudicial killing.

pacifism can easily be argued within christian boundaries and many ppl do
as they argue not serving gays or giving money for contraception or abortion
murder you can say is unjustified killing and a christian can feel he is unjustified in invading france or in killing what he percieves as innocents even if judicially sound

says the flag who teamed up with the russians
u think the US isnt guilty of this shit too, you are fuckin retarded mate

>Amerimutts talking about other people being trash
That's rich. How's that homeless vet population of yours doing? Still committing suicides at an alarming rate?

you can fine them or imprison them
also if you cant muster manpower and noone wants to fight for you
you have a shitty country or shitty cause

still waiting for moral arguments
only hear millitary ones

>Accused of Wehrkraftzersetzung (undermining of military morale), Jägerstätter was sentenced to death in a military trial at the Reichskriegsgericht in Berlin-Charlottenburg on 6 July 1943. He was deported to Brandenburg-Görden Prison on 9 August, where he was executed by guillotine in the afternoon, aged 36.
>he was executed by guillotine
>executed by guillotine
>guillotine

damn

America is garbage too, your point?

>When the enemy is at the gates,
what gates germany invaded foreing countries not until late were they invaded
still pussying out (wich he didnt) is no justification for killing him
>I know my countrymen shot their own people for desertion and I agree with what they did.
disertion is different
and agree or not is not morally still justifiable

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

Morality is subjective and when it comes down to "existing or not existing" , "to be or not to be", you can shove morality up your ass
>You can fine them
Yes , we can also yell very loudly at rapists, guess why we do something harder

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Jägerstätter
>Accused of Wehrkraftzersetzung
reminds me of
youtube.com/watch?v=41lZmGcRWHU

>how can you morally justify this?
he was a christian therefore he had the belief in heaven and hell
if he was a good christian god would welcome him into his kingdom
if he wasnt a good christian nothing of value was lost
because the state itself would have been better off with him go, by utilitarian ethics it is justified

the idea of heaven and hell ethically destroy christian dogma

>Morality is subjective
its not subjective, you can argue it doesnt exist
it being subjective is a little oxymorronic

>Yes , we can also yell very loudly at rapists, guess why we do something harder
should we kill rapist too? thiefs? ppl who pass a light? smokers in not sanctioned areas? vandals?

Yes it is , you may consider unethical to torture ennemies to get intel while I may consider it totally acceptable as it will save your soldier's lives

And yes we should kill rapists, they destroy lives

how is his belief of heaven and hell justification for ending his life? this makes no sense
even if he believes in them doesnt mean they actually exist

utilitarian ethics where you only take the state into account?
are you retarded or a commie?

look at the people whom are extremely christian on this board. They are all non-whites trying to get whites to soften up to them so when shit hits the fan or it never does because we are all little weak fucks with fee fees about saving non-whites even though they are committing white genocide

Refusing to pick up a gun to defend them is. You cowards will always do mental gymnastics to justify your cowardice. But that is exactly what it is.

The Nazi movement will NEVER catch on ever again. Hope you get that through your head, faggot

The natsoc movement is growing every day just because we no longer were swastikas and wave flags with swastikas does not mean we aren't influencing politics. People like you are to fucking stupid to see this.

Wah wah wah, a random Nazi loser called me a coward, I'm so offended. :'(

>your nation is at war for its very survival
>thinking you can just do nothing to help
not how it works. if you don't want to fight for your country in dire times you better leave before you're called upon.

>unironically
>toxic

you need to be put in a camp with the rest of your traitorous commie brethren and gassed. imagine, a fucking libtard alt-left anti-american globalist faggot coming here and lecturing Sup Forums about treason.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, doll.

You know it's true, thus the canned 2nd grade level response which is highly defensive and indicative that I have hit a nerve. I never said I was Nazi, what would lead you to believe that? (hint: nothing)

>you may consider unethical to torture ennemies to get intel while I may consider it totally acceptable as it will save your soldier's lives

it is still unethical
you might justify doing unethical or morally wrong things if they solve your problems
dont claim the moral highground later
justifying doing something wrong doesnt make the act right

>And yes we should kill rapists, they destroy lives
dont thiefs?

Keep digging that grave deeper, baby

>how is his belief of heaven and hell justification for ending his life? this makes no sense
>even if he believes in them doesnt mean they actually exist
doesnt matter relative happiness has increased

>utilitarian ethics where you only take the state into account?
the state is the organic hierarchy of the people who hold her up

>doll
go away boomer fuck

Why not?

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

—Luke 22:36, NIV

Now tell me how a Christfag can justify pacifism again?

Nazi sympathizer and defending evil actions. Same difference. Oh yes, you completely hit a nerve, because im so threatened to a minuscule movement that is very irrelevant to this era of human advancement.

>thinking I'm a boomer.

You wish

Too bad the soviet horde gaining ground post kursk did not give a fuck. If every german started pulling the stunt he did in 1943, the soviets would have occupied europe from the urals to grenada.

i actually like christian dogma. but the idea of heaven and hell actually work counter of the word of christ

lol still harping about Nazis. I never said you were threatened. I said your emotional reaction indicates that I hit a nerve (re: you being a coward.) There's nothing evil about executing people that refuse to serve in an equal capacity to their fellow countrymen.

Are you retarded?
Isn't it obvious why a "conscientious objector" must not be accepted within a society built upon on obedience to the state?
This seriously isn't that hard to figure out you know...

It is ethical, the goal matters
>They destroy lives too

It is waay harder to recover from a rape than from a mugging
Also if you rape someone you can destroy his soul.

relative happiness doesnt increase at all

how is he better dead than slaved to society if that whats you meant

>coward

No shit, I'm terrified of taking an innocent man's life. I'm proud to say I'm a coward, in that regard.

matthew 5 39

Good question for Nazi Larps to really chew on.
Unironically they would get so much more accomplished if they just learned from the sucessss from Hitler's life and military conquests, and dropped the retarded traitorous LARP shit

>I have to choose between shooting a 10 year old kid with a suicide bomb or letting my whole platoon die
>I refuse to take an innocent life!

I'd execute you myself if you failed to shoot. It's unfortunate that someone who cannot fathom the depth of his actions is used in such a way, but it happens, and the kid is innocent. But it's your duty to take the shot, not judge the morality of your duty.

every german was just looking for a chance to abandon his country?
also killing someone as a deterrant doesnt make it right

Product of a single mother.

you need to look at the context of this scripture.

31And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: 32But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. 33And he said unto him, Lord, I am ready to go with thee, both into prison, and to death. 34And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me.

35And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. 37For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end. 38And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

He is literally predicting Peters denial. You have to understand that scripture alone is Jesus telling Peter to buy swords so that Jesus can test him. Jesus reprimands Paul when he goes to save Jesus.

>When a communist asks you to make his grave deeper.
Funny how you are all so delusional that you cant see that the winning has just begun, or just how bad it is going to get for you in your state of cognitive dissonance.

you can get conned an loose everything you your father and grandfather ever worked for
pretty hard to recover from
you can loose your soul

I would have no problem killing someone with evil intentions, idiot.

release from temptation

You probably have problems lifting a wet sack, soyfag.

slavery is a pretty big deterrant

Would you rather lose all of your material possessions or be raped ?(your wife gets raped if you're a male)

Pot calling the kettle black

I'm more of a man than you'll ever be, user.

I've never met a happy slave, have you?

>tralalalalalala trump is not my president and he certainly isnt getting his way time and time and time again despite all the seditious treasonous cunts working against him lalalalalalaa *screams at sky autistically*

im sorry, what were you saying?

>when you have to tell somebody that
hahahahahahahha ok kid

>The kid is incapable of having those intentions though, they were impressed or imposed on him by an adult. He is not of age, biblically* or legally. He doesn't understand the consequences of his actions. But he is still being used as a tool of evil. So why is it okay to kill him to save someone else? This is exactly why the military is structured this way. Your personal morality goes out the window, you don't judge whether what you did in the context of your duty was right or wrong. That is for the chain of command to decide.

Sometimes you have to kill people to prevent more killing, or to protect yourself. Sometimes terrible things must be done for the greater good. A man that won't work or fight to defend his nation and his people and preserve his culture does not deserve to live in that nation. Allowing traitors to live just sets a bad example for others to follow, and exiling them means one more man that could potentially join the ranks of your enemies. Imprisoning them is a waste of resources.

*didn't realize autocorrect was on

Was meant for you, obviously.

im sure many ppl would rather get raped
but you can morally justify killing a serial rapist
more than a conciencious objector

>Good question for Nazi Larps to really chew on.
Not a single one of them is intelligent enough to even comprehend the question.
And not a single one of the realizes that killing "conscientious objectors" (and all other people who are going against the will of the government) is necessary for fascism/nat soc.

Kill conscientious objectors,Nazi are so great.
fix'd for you.faggot.

he would work tho
you can also make him work (like with the jews wich the moral nazis wouldnt kill out of morality)

>conscientious objectors

Are useless soyboys.

Look at Desmond Doss. You can save so many people without killing. Letting that kid kill more people would weigh more heavily since it is a more immediate threat. The battle field is a completely different place. Don't be on the battlefield to begin with.
Kill yourself

also why the fear if one wont fight everyone would leave or betray i though it was a natsoc paradise

>how can you morally justify this?
YOU ARE SPEAKING TO NAT SOCS.
Of course there is nothing wrong with murdering someone because he is unwilling to fight and die, what do you think was the point of that ideology?
Perpetual peace?
Love and happiness?

It is "morally right" because it makes the nation stronger.

i never met a dead slave