Give me one good reason not to homeschool my kids

Give me one good reason not to homeschool my kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8JbBSh-eS0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg
gcflearnfree.org/print/fractions/comparing-and-reducing-fractions?playlist=Fractions
thefractioncalculator.com/CompareFractions/is-5/6-greater-than-4/6.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
youtube.com/watch?v=A49u94sH5H0
dw.com/en/germany-bans-sale-of-child-snooping-smartwatches/a-41431274
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Question directly states that Marty ate more
>NUH UH NOT POSSIBLE

Please homeschool your kids. Don't neglect their social lives though, enroll them in several sports/boy scouts so they don't necessarily end up as autistic NEET shut-ins that will be living with you for the next 40 years.

I'm expecting a daughter in April. I will be homeschooling. I am self-employed and can be flexible like that. Except I'm not going to teach like this lady does in this video. The shit she bought is more for her.

You need to be outside learning every day with your kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg

This, and it's only going to get worse as the new generation of millennial teachers become the ones charged with educating your children. OPs pic makes me so mad.

Teacher is right though.
Not because 5/6 is greater but because Luis is a cismale shitlord who always eats all the pizza before anybody else can get their fair share.

Black teacher thinks he is innovative because he "raps".

>white people have been doing this for centuries.
>It's called poetry.

How long does it take to saw a board into one piece Sup Forums?

but, but, but,...old WHITE men!

DOESN'T count unless black does it first! Didn't you see the memo?

aside from not having kids to start with?

>drawing that arrow to the broken nose on the sphinx
>"what happened"

>well chillens gather round n let me tell you about how d white man stole our culture

Why shouldn't you have kids?

>saves the thumbnail
>thinks he's smart enough to teach his imbecile kids

if someone comes to you and says; >
the world is fucked up why would I bring anybody else to suffer in it, I didn't choose to be born
Remind them that they shouldn't reproduce anyway cause they can't contribute anything good

Because someone is going to have to rebuild after the collapse

there isnt

i would say find a private christian highschool that isnt degenerate, but k-5 most definitely, and probably 6-9 as well.

The shitty teacher parenting brainwashing, and shithead peer influence happens early. Many such cases!

because you succeed at life well enough for it to be much too dangerous for you
not that I like that it's so, but that doesn't change shit
I'm not risking what I worked to earn, so that Stacy can hop on niggers dicks and pay them sugar money, while she "raises" my children to hate me

Don't homeschool your kids. I suffered from some small level of emotional/developmental stagnation merely by going to a private school with 50 kids in my class. by the time i got to college, i had no idea how to interact with girls and large social groups, so it was pretty awkward until i started to figure it out in my mid-20s.

you want your kids to be smart? send them to public school so they learn how to deal with the common folk. then ADDITIONALLY home school them. teach your kids how the world works and why everything they learned in school is dumbed-down.

you want your kids to be smart, but part of being smart is knowing how the world works and how the system operates, and they won't get that without first hand experience.

Its all in the wording, note the "another board" meaning a separate board and not the one originally sawn in half.

I know here they moved from more straight forward questions to more wordy nuanced ones for maths.

Check this out 2 different answers from Google.
So 4/6 is equal to 16/24. Now that the denominators are the same, we can compare the two fractions by looking at their numerators. 16/24 is larger than 15/24... so 4/6 is larger than 5/8. gcflearnfree.org/print/fractions/comparing-and-reducing-fractions?playlist=Fractions
0.83 is greater than 0.67. Therefore, 5/6 is greater than 4/6.

Note: When comparing fractions such as 5/6 and 4/6, you could also convert the fractions (if necessary) so they have the same denominator and then compare which numerator is larger. thefractioncalculator.com/CompareFractions/is-5/6-greater-than-4/6.html

>MFW homeschooling is against the law, try it and (((they))) will gladly come and take your kids away from you so they can turn into good goyims.

I really don't know why we don't kill politicians on a regular basis. People have it too good I guess.

cause clearly marty had more than 4/6 of his pizza, he had 6/6 of his pizza cause he's going 2 fat when he grows old

Dont marry a wicked woman
How does that make the teacher right?

Forgot me face..

or the fact the of means multiplication

well when you start to diddle them to sleep (you want to start out slowly) they can't tell their teacher or find out that other kids aren't being diddled by their father at night

wait, I don't have a good reason

If you saw one board in half you get two, if you saw another board in half you also get two.

2+2=4

i don't think that people that don't want to have children because the world is too hard will raise good children, more likely for the people that actually want a society to fix it

You are a thick cunt that is unlikely to put in the time.

If both of those are not true..... Home school away.

>pakistani education

>Dont marry a wicked woman
except you can't know for sure whether she's wicked or not until the end
rly, fuck that
if my money ends up being sugar money, I sure as fuck would rather the sugar baby be mine

Then you have 4 pieces and it still took you 20 minutes
Also you used 2 boards not one

It takes 10 minutes to make a cut, so to make two cuts, which is the required number of cuts to make three pieces, you need 20 minutes.

Just make sure they hang out with kids at extra circular activities
>Tfw no qt daughter waifu to take to soccer practice
He's got a damn bee hive on his head.

>except you can't know for sure whether she's wicked or not until the end
yes you can

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Are the pizzas the same size? Cause if you have a 20" pizza, and a five inch pizza, then you will have larger portions for one and this way it is possible. You must know the size of each pizza and determine the size of each portion. There is not enough information to determine who ate more.

retarded

Teacher has clearly never used a fucking saw.
Probably some millennial trash with cellphone glued to hand.

It's forbidden where I live.

Except the question was not who ate more
It was how is it possible Marty ate more

You're a smart kid. They should use you for breeding purposes.

Because then they won't learn the correct way.

There could be two different sized pizzas both cut into 6 slices.

fucking retard

>How long does it take to saw a board into one piece Sup Forums?

1 cut = 2 boards = 10 min
2 cut = 3 boards = 20 min

It takes 10,min to make one cut. To cut 3 peices takes 2 cuts. 2 x 10 = 20.

What kind of kike math gets you 15 min

Men who marry wicked women are not getting duped
They are just not looking for Godly women

Sigh.
First part of the problem establishes that 1 cut takes 10 mins.
Cutting a board into 3 pieces requires 2 cuts. Each of those cuts will take 10 mins.
Cumulatively the cuts will require 20 mins.
Teacher is a retard, and I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

Holy shit is that pic for real?

It is possible. The teach is wrong. It is possible if Marty's pizza us larger with larger portions than the other.

This. My christian highschool was predicting the modern day with surprising accuracy 20 years ago. And instilled in us a pretty hefty distrust in the government.

>private school with 50 kids in my class
That's the same experience as a public school. You're thrown in with the chattle that are you "peers", and most of your interactions are with your fellow undeveloped idiots instead of adjusted adults. That has resulted in you being cancer.

>0:41
>nigger pharaoh
WE

Because Marty had a bigger pizza. It isn't a maths question but a logic one.

you are fucking retarded

If marty's pizza was way bigger, and both pizzas are cut into six slices, marty would have eaten more pizza

fucking hell you are retarded

I doubt you could make thought provoking lesson plans.

You're being ironic right

>the absolute state of americlap education

I dont know but if you don't cut it at all it takes 5 minutes LUL

>Second Amendment: The people have the right to keep and bear arms in a state militia.
That's no accident, are Ameridumbs really hoping to get rid of guns by tricking kids into believing this is the second amendment?

STOP SENDING YOUR KIDS TO SCHOOL
youtube.com/watch?v=A49u94sH5H0

No, why would I be.

It does not take much time and energy to teach your children. Most of their learning is from sheer osmosis.

bout350

That's insane. If you saw another one into three, you need 2 cuts. If one cut equals 20 minutes, then how do they get that two cuts equal 15????

Cultural Marxism.

I appreciate irony.

Literally made that mistake. He's probably fucking her right now.

>not looking for Godly women
indeed
I'm first and foremost interested in a nice piece of ass
if she could bear my children, why not?
but seeing as it'd be much too dangerous these days, I'm fine with a sugar baby over a vasectomy
now, granted: thanks for raising the gal that may be the one sucking my dick when I die

I say for the parent to take the boards and a saw to the teach and make them prove it. Scientific analysis 101.

This is why I always hated word problems. They use most stupid language possible.

>(((Occupied))) Germany
>forbidden to educate your own children
Well, that's sure convenient for (((them.)))

sorry for you, pal
may you at least serve as a warning

Fucking lol

The only way that's possible is if you were to cut small pieces of on board.

For instance, you cut at the 1/4 mark of one board and it takes 5 minutes to cut that while it takes another 5 minutes to cut another 1/4.

We just read the Constitution directly. It's not hard; doesn't require "interpretation".
If that's how kids are being "taught" then a lot of things make sense.

Das rite chillens dis here is da real answer dontchu tryna argue an shiet .. fukken smartass cracka chillens dey be stupid as hell

You tried to explain this incredibly easy problem and still managed to fail.

It's 2017. The constitution is outdated.

Who is this girl and why are her pictures always posted in some random ass threads? Is she famous for something or does someone just have a creepy crush on her?

Why is this not a good idea? Militarize society, give everyone guns but make the population go innawoods every few months for a week to shoot and learn about true American values. Also screen for mental disease. This way everyone is still armed to the teeth but there is social cohesion and unity.
>inb4 SHALL

>That image

This must be what it feels like when a lefty snowflake is triggered.

>Teacher is right though.

The question tells you "Marty ate more pizza than Luis." The teacher is wrong. If that statement was not in the question, than the teacher would be right.

I remember that episode of South park where they went so far down the rabbit hole of this shit that they were teaching the kindergarteners how to use condoms years and years ago. I thought it was the funniest shit because no way in hell would we ever let it get that bad. Fuck me

For starters you post on Sup Forums
Therefore you are a bad person

And this is how you get an A in class.

This teacher is retarded.

There are few people here who have a creepy crush.

they're basically using nigger street hustling tactics to teach children now

>tripfag
>calling me cancer

>literally teaching kids to think like retards
Ahhaha oh wow, the next generation is fucked

>non-stop warfare

The way the got to 15 is by using a proportion.
(2/10) = (3/x)
2x = 30
x = 15

Although given that problem, it's obviously retarded.

by having kamarl as a first name?

Some of our parents wanted to at least know what's going into their children's brains in those indoctrination centers, so they equipped their kids with watches to listen in on the teachers.
That has been banned as well now. Can't save your children, nope.
dw.com/en/germany-bans-sale-of-child-snooping-smartwatches/a-41431274

10 mins per cut? Jesus Christ how hard is this shit?

My parents were smarter than I gave them credit for for sending me to private school.

They will learn more from the personal interactions with other students and the teacher than from the actual textual lessons. Si ya gotta ask yourself, are the teachers the kind of people I want my kids to turn out to be just like? Are the students the kind of people I want my kids to act like. That's what they learn most. They learn how to become indoctrinated. They learn they have to obey and conform. Before my daughter went to college, she knew it was wrong to be gay. After college she knew it was wrong to think it's wrong to be gay. She graduated with 4.6 GPS and earned a 90,000 scholarship. I'm proud of her accomplishment, but sad and remorseful now, that she was rewarded more indoctrinations.

Because home school kids always come out weird, gotta give them that social interaction. Send them to a private academy. If you can't afford the best education, you can't afford a kid.

>Because home school kids always come out weird

That's only because most of the home school kids I have ever known were Christian fundamentalists.