How do you feel knowing the average girl has been through a thousand dicks before they reach the age of 25?

How do you feel knowing the average girl has been through a thousand dicks before they reach the age of 25?

Except for yours.

o wow u conbinc me to mgtow definitely not a shill

>Just finished the semester up
>decide to activate Tinder
>match with a few roasties
>decide to meet up with two of them
>first one was white trash from the country that was "looking for someone to show her around" and that she "hadn't been in a relationship for a year" which was codename for fucking 3 different guys a week
>Second one was some degenerate roastie that had me meet her in front of a random house.
>Car filled with girls
>They were smoking blunts and appeared to be fucked up on benzos
>Kept asking her age and she acted real sketchy
>She started telling me how she fucked some 36 year old the day before and slept over at his house and fucked him again that morning
>I told her she was a scag and that wasn't going to turn me on
>Finally admitted to being underage
>I left

Where do I find a decent conservative girl? Church?

>Tinder

Yeah, I know.
I don't know where to meet women anymore though.

Do you have any friends with like-minded views that are in a relationship?

Ask if their girlfriends have any friends that are single. At the very least, you'll get "some" honest info about a potential grill.

>friends
what did you mean by this?

I mean, the hot ones. Not something you really have to worry about, OP.

>quantifying something that women have been proven to lie about
I'd say realistically, women have fucked at least 200 by the time they're 25.

>it's okay for women to have sex with a lot of people

>oh yeah user our superfat landwhale friend who we keep around to feel better about ourselves is single and needs a bf!! we've already told her about you, you'll like her so much she has a great personality

>No friends
>Uses Tinder

>women have fucked at least 200 by the time they're 25
200 what?
anyways, that's a pretty bald claim mind to back it up with some evidence?

where would you meet your ideal wife? She's probably only leaving the house for errands, perhaps a social group, church, volunteering for the old folk's home, and wherever her job is. Think about it that way.

What’s with the virgin obsession? Is this board only populated by Achmeds larping as white nationalists?

Bad as fuck
That's why prostitution must be legalized everywhere.

statistically not true

No, virgins are just the best and a much better chance for a loyal wife.

Aren't you that that you're only supposed to marry jewish virgin women? And that the non-jew women are playthings you're entitled to?

Lots of lonely girls out there, man. See one that is cute? Go talk to her. It's a numbers game to find the right one.

Conservative girls will fuck you...r life

try highly sexually frustrated neets