There's this video of a guy pushing a homeless person in the trash container

Aight
you guys are pro at this
any tips on finding out who did this trougj the video?
youtube.com/watch?v=kO6WIyFUPtk
Image not related

Other urls found in this thread:

google.be/maps/@38.7567564,-9.2220786,3a,69.4y,273.48h,64.82t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZug8LMGOJiq-mnYldJPWZQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The poor filthy bun already got chucked into a dumpster; why would you want to doxx him?

Not him, the guy that threw him
I thought it would be a nice step to try and figure out the original source of the video

Allright lads, lets begin a new operation
oparation find the nigger

>Trying to find a black in Amadora.

Good luck.

Is this in Europe?

those things are like 10m deep

there is little to no chance for him to climb out on his own

Yes, welcome to B/ortugal

Someone probably called the cops, but we havent had any updates from them yet (that i know of)

O sem abrigo agora já tem abrigo

:')
pls

nice pepe. also video was funny but as expected a fucking nigger.

fugg did the homeless die???

Dont think so
might be injured, might not

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

BASED.

This is funny
Based blacky

i lol'd

kill ur daily nigger

30 R. Vice Alm. Azevedo Coutinho
Amadora, Lisbon

Aight neighboor, this where he lives or where it happend?
Still, really useful info, thx

Portuguese people are so mean! :(

That's where it happened, np

poor man...

We should try and find out if there were cameras aiming at the car.

Then we could get a plate, and the rest is easy.

Here's the streetview

google.be/maps/@38.7567564,-9.2220786,3a,69.4y,273.48h,64.82t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZug8LMGOJiq-mnYldJPWZQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Thanks friend
We are not compadre, he is not portuguese, he is a fucking nigger from a ruined colony
Good idea
ill pass that trough some of my partners

I have never met a subtle nigger

I see that there might be a bank there. They always have cameras pointing out in my country so that's a good place to start. I see a lot of shops surround the place.

I can't really properly see in google if there's cameras anywhere. I don't know how I can still be useful outside of this.

Fucking legend

I was wrong. That's definitely not a bank lmao

Try and find out if this crime has already been reported though.

Would it be helpful to find out what kind of car this is?

Thats a bank man, it actually is, but cameras are inside
police said that they'd start investigating
but, internet are faster man

Okay, ill try to pass that to my partners, someone will probably know more about cars

That's a bank? It's got so little security.

And I agree, internet is faster. If we can find out which car this is (posted pic up) we can look in other streets to find the car there. So if there is CCTV footage in the street they were driving to, we can still find them.

I've seen reddit find the exact car make off of very little parts of details so a car door doesn't seem impossible to identify.

i could take off to a specific subreddit

In the video you can't see what street they took. But the sign says you can't go left (we don't know if they obeyed the traffic rules, because they're niggers). But I'm guessing they went straight. So in order we should search should be: Straight, right, left.

That would be very helpful to this. I don't know which one could help you the best/fastest though. I'll try and look around.

Yea thats definetly where the car was, we know it was at the stop sign when it happend

At the end of the street that goes straight there is a CCTV camera pointed at the road.

That based black man was disposing of a leech on society. I wish I had a based black bull like him. MAGA

go live on south africa then

Don’t need to friend, I live in the USA. We have plenty of black bulls here to breed out the weak white bois with their tiny penises. Lucky for you, migrants from Africa are performing this same function all over Europe. :^) . Payback for slavery cracker

don't reply to the memeflags just ignore them

>whitebois

caralho os meus lados .

if that guy is portuguese them im a fucking japanese

R I P L A D O S

>trashman comes to empty container.
>looks inside
>states to coworker "Look Deshawn, someone threw away a perfectly good nigger"

bump