Finland Hate Thread

Let's get one going.

Finns are good people.

Fuck you faggot. You better respect your meme creators, fucko!!!!

>t.fuggin fag :DDD

What the hell is there to hate about Finland? I mean, sure, they look weird but your mr.56% så hantera det.

Do not anger the Space Elves; they will unleash Autistic Hell.

Where is a Genghis if you need one?

They are too racist, they need to be multicultured

We should teach them proper European behavior, shoulder to shoulder

Their political art needs some work too

RUDE! The Finns are our friends!

Finland is an invaluable member of this community, especially when it comes to defending Lauren Southern

Their language is frankly a mess, we could do so better, maybe replace it with Persian.

i htate finnersh two

Typical finn

Joo.

>be 56%ian
>mess with binland
>all non-cuck nordics will defend them since bullying nordic countries is only for nordic countries
What could possibly go wrong messing with some of the most autistic people outside of germany who still are tight with each other when non nordics are involved?

Why would anyone hate Finland?

This just in
>The Urban Environmental Board of Helsinki decided to deny property for a planned Grand Mosque in Helsinki due to concerns over its foreign financing and potential security risks
FUCKING FINNS

Racist nazi fucks

United Finnic Khanate, when?
t. mari

How is -käyttöisyys untranslatable?
It literally means usability.

After we've dealt with the muslim problem.

watch out..........

What's wrong with Soinichu?

För helvete.
I still love you lil mongols, no homo.

you are ok too jans

>Finland hate thread

You came to the wrong board bucko...

>What is Helsinki worth?
>"Nothing"
>*walks away, turns and smiles
>"Everything"

STOP BEING MEAN TO LILLEBROR

finns are the masterrace

don't disrespect the creators of SHITTED and spurdo.

Swedes are mad, kek

Even some of the muslims didn't want it. Was it shia?

How could you even hate Finland?

But I like Finland

It seems that your thread did not go as planned. I will help you.

>be """finnish"""
>nothing but a second hand swede

Needs a Spuro peeking out of the corner.

Why?

Hating a Finland is like hating a fluffy kitten; only a monster can do so.

Thank god. I was prepared to sabotage its construction by any means necessary. I have literally nothing going on in my life, might as well sacrifice myself for the country.

Why do you hate Finns? Also, where did the stereotype of them being knife-wielding drunkards come from?

Hahahaha this Svenne. Life comes at you fast.
Keep your Jews in line, Sweden.

>stereotype

I wouldnt do that user. Fins don't take banter as lightly as amerimutts do, fins melt like an assblasted snowflake about these threads. Just respect their sensibility.

It seems to be a (((swedish))) thing

Islam is colonizing the west

>amerimutts
>taking banter lightly
nice meme

>hating the finns

These Amerimutt memes are going from Tolkien to Lovecraft

Torilla!

I love these threads :3

THATS BLOODBORNE YOU LUDDITE!
So....actually yes.

The kicker: It was a member of the fucking Green Party who blocked it

why defend trash ?

shes beautiful

Now!

Probably because it's a suffix. I don't know why the person who made the image didn't just explain it.

>disrespecting gondola
Fuck off (((user)))

For a Swede, yes.

Stop fetishizing the Finns, ok? Stay in your own race(s).

Finns faced racial discrimination in USA, with many people using the Finnish language as “proof” that Finns were not European and thus fair game to be subject to unfair treatment. Some argued that Finns were Asian, meaning they should be barred from citizenship under the Asian Exclusion Act of the early 1900s. The word “Finlander” was used as a slur, along with “China Swede” and “roundhead.”

Between 1860 and 1924 some 370,000 people left Finland for North America to seek a better life. The main reasons to emigrate were unemployment, social problems and the period of ‘Russification’ before Independence--but a desire for adventure was also a factor. In America Finns worked in the forests and the mines. While out in the woods and at trade union meetings they met Native Americans and even married some of them. The majority of marriages were with members of the Ojibwa tribe, the largest in the region. Finns tended to have less knowledge about their new home country--and therefore also fewer prejudices about the people native to the land.
There are many reasons for the common understanding forged by Finns and Native Americans, but above all they were united by their intimate relationship with the forest. Just like the Ojibwa Finns hunted, fished and foraged. The locals also valued Finns’ handiwork skills: the ability to build a boat or carve skis. Finns learned how to cultivate maize and use medicinal herbs, among other things. In return they lent their expertise in building log cabins and weaving shoes out of birch bark.

>le slave finns xD
literally every race has been a slave for someone in some capacity. We are not snowflakes, stop your cringy posting.

Back to 912!

Isn't she one of those Swedish people in land occupied by Finland?

Stop fetishizing finns already!

>High cheekbones
No, she's a Finn.

>Finland hate thread
Literally Why?

>le swedes xD

you've all been slacking on your meme game?

Finnish women are like the best of slav and swed combined.

she's married to a spanish guy though.

dunno Finbro.
Fins are good people...bit crazy, but yeah i like a laugh so still in my cool-book

This

you've lost gontrol of your own greation m8 eks D kaksoispiste DDDDDD

>she's married to a spanish guy though.
Arthur Borges is Italian. And yeah, she lives in the US, so you know, "when in Rome, do as the Romans do"

Tattle tailing and government cuckism is a huge part of Finnish culture.

>hating finns

I don't get it

Fuck off burger. Finland is one of the greatest countries in the world.
>But they aren't white
Fuck off, you're country is 56% white. Amerimutts shouldn't be allowed to say who is and isn't white

Lots of unemployed people in 60s and 70s due to rapid population growth (boomers). Many moved to Sweden and other Nordic countries. There they self-segregated, became drunks and stabbed each other.

Why do finnish people hate their own freedom so much? Seems like they should have just stayed part of Russia.

Also their government is fucking corrupt as fuck. One of their politicians supported immigration just because he had investments in cheap apartments.

Inb4 shitskin. I'm white. Finnish people are chill but they are fucking authoritarian beta cucks.

>You
>a Finn
Pick on Jamal.

Japan is much messier

Kokoo koko kokko kokoon. Koko kokkoko kokoon? Koko kokko kokoon.

I though this was a chinese poem.
Then again, we do have shit like