I hate gay people and everybody that likes them now

I hate gay people and everybody that likes them now.

We gave them rights and gay marriage. But instead of fighting actual homophobes like Muslims, they want to attack people who had no bad intentions.

I don't hate them because they want to fuck other men, I hate them because the content of their character.

You seem like a very positive person

in more ways than one.

I can relate to this.

August Ames fucked women. She was gay, user. You have to hate her too.

I called everyone a faggot IRL in the early 2000's as a term of endearment
Not a single fuck was given.
If I was in High School and did it now, they'd send me to a 2 month reeducation camp.
>tfw when you can never go back

Better to be feared than loved, infidel.

LEGALIZE GAY MARRIAGE IN ISRAEL!!

underrated

That's why our forefathers surpressed gays and women rights. Not because they were Le dumb conservatives, but because they knew that degeneracy will set in and lead society to collapse. You cannot argue with this degenerates, because they are the sort of people who will take your arm if you offer them your hand. Never ever believe that you somehow are smarter than your forefathers because you have smartphones and liberals crying progression all the time

>best to have people afraid of how much they love you

I'm giving you this (You) with great reluctance, but here you go Muhammad

>I wonder why every society that existed prior to the 21st century regarded gays as mentally ill degenerates that should be ostracized as the disturbed perverts they are
fags have proven they don't want to keep their fetish in the privacy of their bedrooms

>I don't hate them because they want to fuck other men, I hate them because the content of their character.
You are conflating gays with extremist ideologues.

>ignoring - But instead of fighting actual homophobes like Muslims, they want to attack people who had no bad intentions.

Truth. They should be rounded up and sent to re-education camps. AC/DC FOR LGBT

kek

>attack people who had no bad intentions

Islam is completely off the menu for criticism thanks to a fucking psychotic, predatory left who’ll happily ruin your life-black/gay/female/anyone-unless you stick to their approved target:whites. Don’t hate the players, hate the game

WOOSH now you'll hate them even more. meme magic

Lesbianism isnt real.
Lesbians are always getting caught cheating with dick.