US/UK Love Thread

Share some love with our brothers across the pond. Together, we have created the modern world, and together, we will maintain it.

I believe the UK must be strengthened and empowered in order to create a more stable and secure world. Since the end of the second world war, we have seen a power transfer from the United Kingdom to the United States. It's time to send some of that power back and encourage the buildup of the armed forces of the UK. A stronger United Kingdom is a stronger United States of America, it is in our vital national security interest to invest and help strengthen the UK to the maximum extent possible within our power. We love you UK, and you haven't been forgotten!

non-whites aren't allowed on this board

HAIL BRITANNIA!

Some of you Yanks are alright.

Don't come to the global community tomorrow.

Just look at the two flags in the picture above. Is there a more beautiful sight? The two greatest nations in world history!

We love you too, America. Don't listen to our corrupt officials that only love to gobble on muslim cock and stall
brexit. We need Trump more than ever!

I'm so sorry you had to see this

st george flag is basically the cuck cross of england

Tits

Kill yourself you spineless waste of skin. I bet you prefer the Union Cuck.

Fuck off, Yanks. You've been nothing but either a hindrance to an outright hostile force to us for a entry.

"Special relationship" my arse.

for a entry?

What do you mean US customs?

Actual Anglo-American reporting in.

i'm scotch, so i like to see you cuck yourself with the red and white flag of inferiority

doughboy fresh! Fellow anglo-American here, the true master race!

Jew or terrorist or retarded?
Wpww

I for one welcome our new British overlords.

Century. Keyboard autocorrected.

>1/64 British reporting in

I would personally btfo any yank mongrel piece of shit who dares enter my vicinity
I will grind your fat brown negroid head into a fine paste with my bare hands before you even know what is happening. Fucking suicide now before i come to take you out. BE AFRAID

>new

>the potato nigger thinks he can have an opinion

Nope, I'm an old stock American. I'm 90% Anglo and 10% German.

I for one wish that Parliament agreed to permit American representation in the British Government to keep the nations together and equal

i don't think i'll ever get those brexit alliance feels back. i don't even feel like brits are on the same team anymore.

I think Britain needs some American hotbloodedness to help it in the current mess of affairs in Europe. A blunt demand for Freedom with no apologies could seriously do wonders for Britain getting their shit fixed.

>New England
My man!

were is cute british boyfren that will move to america and domsticate me and call me slut and things like that

Lmao of course you are

I suspect this man may not be from scotland

Only if it were reciprocated in Congress! Funny wigs mandatory.

>be britbong
>take black dick out of mouth for a second to say
Hey I know, let's import shitskins into our country as well I'm sure that will go well. HAHA that will show those damn yanks!

I see trump already got the memo about the hair

Maybe I'm just a little salty that you sided with Arabs rather than British or French (or even fucking Jews, who you also betrayed) at Suez.

Fucking cuck.

>t. 56%

Have New Jersey as a token of our friendship.

>being this jealous

Forsooth my good sir!

send me some lays salted, cheers

Fuck of mohammed. The American colonists were literally our brothers only separated by distance. They were Englishmen denied the rights owed to Englishmen.

Oh boy time to dump!

>The American colonists were literally our brothers

Americans see otherwise.
>‘You must not speak of us who come over here as cousins, still less as brothers; we are neither. Neither must you think of us as Anglo-Saxons, for that term can no longer be rightly applied to the people of the US.'
>-Woodrow Wilson addressing George V, December 1918

Yes I know it's your only response. They won't integrate no matter how much you scream and cry le 56%. Despite what the meme implies shitskins create their own communities, gain political positions of power, then undermine the white people of the nation. Sorry virgincuck but you won't be getting some thicc black booty, you will still be a virgin but with the added fun of niggers breaking in and robbing you now and then while claiming racists victimhood status if you fight back.

Sure, look at your debt. Both of you.

America is our natural enemy. Russia is our natural ally.

>Neither must you think of us as Anglo-Saxons, for that term can no longer be rightly applied to the people of the US.'
>no longer
Damn Wilson predicted the 56% meme 100 years early. The problem is that the separation opened the gates to a flood of German/Italian/Spanish etc. Immigrants

Woodrow Wilson is a cunt, he didn't even toast back to George V at the end of WWI.

Woodrow Wilson was a faggot, Democrat, Scots-Irishman in a time before Muslims and negros run amok freely. It's no wonder why he was salty towards the King.

Even though I muttpost all the time, Burgers are still our sons.

>he didn't even toast back to George V at the end of WWI.
Why would he? He was a good American who doesn't rise to something as feeble as King, let alone a British King.

VPN detected. Take Putin's cock from your throat.

He wasn't saying some transgression. That is a commonly held belief among Americans, with the evidence being their continual behaviour ever since.

t. Ahmed

>no longer

The colonists were. Being literally British, colonists.

A couple centuries of German, Italian, and "other" immigrants diluted that to non-existence, though.

That being said,

Europe in general needs to be strong and independent of American influence. Vassal states are not proper allies. Britain and Europe needs to nationalize and militarize. And we all need to kick the immigrants out.

t. cuck to a nation that has done nothing but harm us for a century.

The reason he didn't is because he was a self important ass and conducted himself as such.

Delusional mutt detected. America has betrayed us again and again, and corrupted our politicians against us.

Go back where you belong with the other mongrels.

>Europe in general needs to be strong and independent of American influence.

Well, take all those bases out then.

We don't want to see you fail. You fuckers were the shining example of a white ethnostate and now you are falling from grace allowing yourselves to be torn apart from within. You dumb complacent cunts.

Sounds like a good American to me.

Actual Americans are actually very Anglo, but don't identify as such because the 5-10% German or Irish is somehow seen as exotic.

>We don't want to see you fail.
Yes you did. Your entire mission during WW1, WW2, and Suez as the final blow, was to do exactly that.

>before Muslims were involved

>the one thing everyone hates us for
>makes Wilson a good American

This picture is so fucking insulting. Americans like .45 ACP and .357, but that gun looks like some bitch ass compact .380. what the fuck UK.

>harm us for a century
I don't quite see how a beneficial trading partnership lasting over 200 years and the lend lease supplied in WW2 hurt our country. American trade was an important part of making the Empire such a dominant world power.

>WWI
>WWII
The entire reason we got involved in those wars was to support you. It was your own government that killed you, not us.

Ironic, considering your closest ally since the 50s has always been Saudi Arabia.

I'm fairly certain our mission in WWI and WWII was the exact opposite, hence the massive support in fighting the jerries. Surely we took to many liberties financially, but that must be repaid in investments to the British economy.

>conspire to destroy empire in ww2
>(((allies)))
Fuck off, mutts.

Even then we knew we needed external energy sources, just thinking ahead Britfriend

You didn't really need India anyways, or do you like how many currypissheads are flooding your streets?

>The entire reason we got involved in those wars was to support you.
False. Read a book not written by a Jew for once.

>lend lease
Absolutely disastrous to us.

>American trade was an important part of making the Empire such a dominant world power.
Remember that there was, not much further north, a part of the New World we still owned.

Ask just about ANY real American who they are closer to, and the answer is England 100% of the time. The Saudis are merely business partners.

That would be a good thing, I think. Maybe not all of them, US and Europe should be allies and should train together, maybe there could be some British bases here!

Cheers brother.

God bless America.

You fuck off. Anglos look after our own.

>It's time to send some of that power back and encourage the buildup of the armed forces of the UK
Not a bad idea but don't detract from your own power. Instead you should be trying to bolster the UK at the expense of her neighbours

>but that must be repaid in investments to the British economy.

They spent the money on trying to keep the empire afloat. We were rationing for nearly a decade after the war ended.

We wanted to save you user

A couple of days ago, I learned of the designated marksman rifle the British Army had adopted some years back, the L129A1.

Nicely done, Brits. 16" AR-10s are patrician tier.

I love these old posters, makes me sad that the west has fallen so far from grace

>absolutely disastrous to us
Would you prefer to starve.

Also no offence to Canada, but it's mostly an arctic tundra with few resources worth harvesting. The US was far more lucrative and even then had much more manpower.

Fuck Manchester City

Fuck off with your "European heritage".

You're American, be proud of it.

Churchill killed Britain, not America.

SUPPORT BREXIT. FUCK OBAMA AND BRUSSELS.

>stealing European memes because you arent intelligent enough to make your own

Churchill was a yank you numpty. That's why he didn't really mind Britain losing hegemony to America.

There's nothing really to be proud of, what have we exactly accomplished recently that is of any benefit to modern society, and when I say recently I mean in the last 25-30 years