Croatia = best country

This is why Croatia is one of the best countries in Europe if not in the world:

>money and high purchasing power
>birthplace of famous inventor
>was a solid empire in middle ages
>gay rights
>already spend 100 of millions of dollars on importing Polish technology to more easily compete with Western Europe
>some people ride bikes to work
>praised by Nietzsche for its peoples musical achievements in Ecce Homos
>hs produkt vhs 2
>strong and predictable economy
>importing cars from Portugal
>white & European
>invented the necktie so you can look like a gentleman and not like a chino faggot
>almost every family has a car and a PC with internet
>low unemployment
>strategical partnership with Argentina until 2050
>implementing unemployment plan from Greece
>exporting to Serbia and Bosnia
>army uses homemade tanks
>industry based on exports and not on imports
>people wear modern clothes
>most people have smartphones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzDUHyhBzJk
youtu.be/eTW0dF-zLl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

best vacation destination

grats dood

>gay rights?
wtf kys. what is good about that?

I'm not sure about that, but I do like this song: youtube.com/watch?v=PzDUHyhBzJk

u wot m8

>every fucking week
If your """"country"""" is so great then get the fuck out of mine you joke shill. And why the fuck are you all such shit posters?

God bless Eastern Europe, the last resistance of Europe. Keep taking care of those beautiful woman and children, there is no Civilization without them.

Years ago I slept with a girl who looked just like that girl in the picture. She was 6' and I think she liked me because I'm 6'3. She had a great personality, but I had it easy back then and didn't really pursue the relationship. Now I'm bald and no gf and I really wish I could go back in time and make her my gf.

all the balkans are a shithole

Tesla is serbian fuck you

lol kys

you didnt invent the tie, you had the predecessor cravat which when it came to western europe evolved over time

>that old pasta
>that same image name

either way i agree and i want, no sorry, i DEMAND A QT TALL CROATIAN GF

>>gay rights
Pretty sure we voted 70% against gay rights

>WE

>low unemployment

She’s so cute. I want one

>>industry based on exports and not on imports
Not really, private corporations still import heavily, in Konzum you litteraly buy spanish fruit, vegetables and candy
>most people have smartphones
>people wear modern clothes
>almost every family has a car and a PC with internet
>low unemployment
Almost every western nation
>was a solid empire in middle ages
>Empire
We were a knjazdom and a kingdom, we never conquered any foreign nations

Also you mentioned Nietzche but ignored the rest of out history.

>>most people have smartphones
>>people wear modern clothes
>>almost every family has a car and a PC with internet

thats true for dirt poor macedonia as well

Lmao you cucks voted to put into the constitution that "marriage is an union between a man and a woman", got cucked litteraly the second day when based Zoki legalised gay marriages, and called them civil unions instead of marriages. Really ironic considering that SDP probably wouldn't do anything if that Markic orc didn't stir shit up with her dumb referendum.

And that's even without considering that in a few years you'll be able to determine your own gender, so that "man and a woman" thing gets obsolete. But hell, we have a surplus of money so spending few million on that referendum was no biggie.

Just an idiot praising mediocrity
instead of listing how Croatia is #1 in student benefits and other things that are important

wtf I love Croatia now

>Lmao you cucks voted to put into the constitution that "marriage is an union between a man and a woman", got cucked litteraly the second day when based Zoki legalised gay marriages, and called them civil unions instead of marriages. Really ironic considering that SDP probably wouldn't do anything if that Markic orc didn't stir shit up with her dumb referendum.

PEDER
E E
DERPE
E P
R E

I love Croatia, you guys are cool and beautiful. Also, forgot to add that despite being a small country you compete very well in sports. If only you could breed more intensely.

it's just an old pasta

>cro girl ugly clothes.jpg
I don't know man, her clothes aren't that bad

Awesome beaches , women , and food. Bought myself a house on the seaside 12 years ago.

>instead of listing how Croatia is #1 in student benefits and other things that are important

Thats stupid really, i despise government spending and i despise universities since everyone gets degrees nowadays making them worthless, making the benefits an even worse waste of money. If you ask our former government we were in the top 3 growing economies in the world, #1 in a variety of fields, but the situation is much different than some statistics may say.

>serb
>bought a house
>12 years ago
did you manage to wash rest of your money?

wtf I love Croatia now

>everyone gets degrees nowadays making them worthless
Worthless fields create worthless degrees, not a surplus of students.
Also croats are commies by heart but they'd never admit it, giving money to hospitals, poor, students etc. is always top priority for our populus.

>gay rights
>good thing

U can only pick one

>birthplace of famous inventor
Croatia really is amazing (well, Split is not been anywhere else) and it's people are strong and good. You have a great history and much to be proud of but ffs stop shilling Tesla so high in your list.

No one said Tesla.

Well my grandmother is from Kvarner
.t Bodul

What other famous inventor is there? PS don't listen to Serbs and Bosnians here on Sup Forums that want to be friends they are subhuman and deserve nothing but genocide. Everything south east of Croatia has been rendered impure by turks.

>>gay rights
KYS commie

that's nice and all, but like us your population is also shrinking super fast, and i don't see this problem getting fixed

>Worthless fields create worthless degrees, not a surplus of students.

a surplus of students in any field degrades the value of the degree and the wage and job stability you get because you are easily replaceable, not to mention, the balkan habit of nepotism, strings, dick sucking by (mostly) provincial students e.t.c. that also devaluate the degree. Here in Macedonia literally everyone, dumb, deaf and blind will get some kind of degree, most get one in economics but either way, im the only person in my group of friends without a college degree, having dropped out after my first year, jokes on them i guess since i now work a trade with 300 euroes starting wage, and most of them are still hoping for jobs at a cafe or restaurant.

>Also croats are commies by heart but they'd never admit it, giving money to hospitals, poor, students etc. is always top priority for our populus.

Same here, and everywhere in ex yugoslavia if we're honest

One of the best countries in the world because some people ride bikes to work hahaha retarded!!

Istria is rightful Italian clay.

There are more serbs living than Italians in istria

CROCOP
mma legend
youtu.be/eTW0dF-zLl8

I luv you Croatia, stay based :-)

King's Landing is very beautiful

>croatia is pure, all its neighbors are not

Post again with meme flag and I will regard what you say.

Says the dude with UK flag

except that croatia is a colony

unless you mean that it's the best country to enjoy life at the expense of the local cucks

fake tan?

my Croatian friend was telling me about this today... Marko?

>fake

>a surplus of students in any field degrades the value of the degree

Yea but there is a lot of fields that even without a surplus create worthless degrees.
Though our STEM faculties pretty much deal with the surplus of students. Only about 30%, if not less, that start the first year actually finish the college.

B-but I'm a bosnian.

Cuckrotia how taste the EU cock in your ass?

They are building us a bridge. It has made muslims really mad

Stole land from Serb and got butchered.

I was in Rijeka in 2000, and loved it! Beautiful city, friendly people, good vibes! Best place I saw in Europe!

I like this girl. She is cute, with a cute, optimistic Croatian spirit, while she enjoys drinking a bottle of window cleaner.

Hey burger, it's name is Ragusa di Dalmazia not Dubrovnik. The best things that Croats have (Histria and Dalmatia) where those they 'inherited' (aka 'stolen') from the Republic of Venice and the Venetian people.

If you concentrated all that energy into engineering, instead of butthurt, maybe italian made cars wouldn't need repairs every 1000 km

>doesnt like anatolian queens
kys cuck

>Importing polish technology
?

Why was Miss Croatia 2017 a negroid?

why is the mayor of london a paki?
exactly.

This is Rovigno, Histria. Typical croatian architecture goyim. LOL.

Facts for town's population: 1945-->Venetians 95%, Croats 5%; 2017--> Venetians 5%, Croats 95%

Anyway, I am glad that now a civilized people like Croats have taken over these towns. If they were still part of 'italy' they would be a drain of siculo-neapolitans and africans like the rest of Venetia. Death to Italy !