So Jesus comes back to Earth and tell America to denounce Trump and his evil ways...

So Jesus comes back to Earth and tell America to denounce Trump and his evil ways. Do you accept Jesus's command or call him a sjw cuck?

Call him the kike faggot he is

he doesn't belong in America
kick him out to the sandnigger lands where he belongs

>Jewsus trying to meddle in foreign affairs
I think you know what we'd do with him

black jesus

>gib me dats whatchu talking bouts charity nigga that shit mine

>20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
>21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.
>22 When they had heard these words, they marvelled, and left him, and went their way.

>tfw lefties want the government to be more like Yahewh
It all makes so much sense

>christianity isn’t a religion with a submissive message
>submit to the lord and he will take care of you goyim
>lucifer was cast out for wanting to pave his own way
>God prevents humans from eating of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge (of Good and Evil)

Christianity is a trap.

Jesus had respect for the world powers but he said to follow him.

Pay respects to Caesar he says, not worship.

jesus actually said you deserve starving if lazy. in fact, he'd support giving people more jobs as opposed to giving them free gibs. teach a man to fish and all that.

What are "equality rights" exactly?

The problem with your image is that Jesus expects the individual to do those things. He does not expect the government to tax everyone at 90% and take it upon themselves to do everything. How anyone can trust the corrupt and evil inefficient government to do the right thing with their hard earned money is beyond me.

So while I only support small government and minimal taxes, I can still feed the hungry care for the sick love others and shelter the homelesss without leaving it up to a corrupt government.

The left is done in charity and good faith. The Left is done by robbing people of their income.

I dont recall the part in the bible where God prevented Adam and Eve from eating the fruit.

Israel will nuke Damascus while Trump will make the 7 year peace treaty along with the UE starting the rapture.
He will then be killed at the end of his term and tribulation (ww3) will begin.

apperantly, some groups of people(all but white male) can only be equal when given special rights.

This is a fallacy.
You don't feed the hungry by taking a gun and forcing another to pay for the hungry man's food.
If you want to live you need to provide a product or service to the world.

first post
best post

you faggots realise technically what jesus would want is complete anarchy?(And not in an ""antifa"" faggotry way)
It's all over the bible,he was against money, against the existance of a state or any entity that could rule over anybody else

>inb4 muh kike on a stick
go suck varg's dick if you think jesus today would look anything like a commie, if it was by Jesus there would be no money or a state to give welfare

Republicans want to slash government welfare because we see it has vastly inferior and mutually exclusive to private charity.

Inferior because government is monstrously inefficient. It has far too many layers of bureaucracy, and is hopelessly legalistic and so incapable of judging when someone is truly in need, or just abusing it.

Mutually exclusive because resources are limited. If the gov't takes 40% of my money I am unlikely to give more because I can't afford it, and because it looks like proper charity would be redundant to the welfare system.

Also, taxation is theft and we would rather just have less taken than have so much taken and some given back as 'welfare'.

>Jesus says denounce Trump
>fuck off kike

>Revelation 19:11-21
When Jesus comes back he's going to war against the kings of the Earth. Left or Right wing God is going to destroy them regardless of their political beliefs.

Given the choice I'll pick God's side but until that day I'll continue to render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's.