Skinhead

Skinheads are literal fucking degenerate brainlets used by the left. Hitler would have probably gassed them before jews.
>inb4 jew
Jews are guilty of many crimes against Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redskin_(subculture)
youtube.com/watch?v=qwA9_EhkZvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those guys look badass.

SAGE
Literally no one dresses like this anymore. It's not the 60s,70s,80s anymore, boomer.

>dat haircut

When I moved to a rural hockey-town in Sweden we had a few skinheads. At the weekends they just to walk around drinking beer and heiling Hitler, kicking lightpole's and just being degenerate.

The funny thing is, all these dude's was buddies with the ONLY nigger in town. Like wat.

Neo-nazi=/=Nat Soc

the final revelation is that neo nazi's are white niggers. the few i've known that came out of prison covered in swastikas listened to nothing but lil wayne and thought and acted like niggers. complete degenerates. the irony.

Of course

This. Most "neos" are pretty much a ex-convict white power ideology tier.

typical skinhead

many Skinheads are jiust Jews larppin

You've got your own retarded skinheads gommie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redskin_(subculture)

Skinheads are a thing of the past, but I agree that no matter what political camp they belonged to, they were usually degenerate idiots. There were far-left Skinheads, Neonazi Skinheads and everything in between, they weren't synonymous with Neonazis.

Skinheads are pretty much how brownshirts without leadership would act like.

Those guys are actually fighting the scum while you brag on the internet. These boys would've been in SA/SS dude.

No, they would have been classified as degenerates and sent to auschwitz

As prison guards maybe.

Every skinhead I've ever met just rants about beating up racists.

kek

Yeah no, as temporary sonderkommando to burn their fellow degenerates

>skinheads
what is this, the 90s?
punk is dead bud

skinheads are a 1980s meme kept alive by hollywood

i am not anti-skinhead though, and i strongly object to your description. hitler would've definitely liked skinheads and used them in the SA/SS

youtube.com/watch?v=qwA9_EhkZvM