A magic but weirdly specific genie has given you one wish for a second season that would never see the light of day...

A magic but weirdly specific genie has given you one wish for a second season that would never see the light of day otherwise.

What do you wish for? I want more Leviathan

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Zettai-Leviathan-Fabric-Scroll-Inches/dp/B00SD118U4/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1486125275&sr=8-6&keywords=Zettai Bouei Leviathan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nichibros

Seconding Leviathan.

I want Seirei no Moribito. Still butthurt that there is material for S2, but they won't adapt it.

I miss them retards

So does my dick.

Post retards.

I love these little retards.

This. I want to see more of my wife.

are little retards call weetards?

Levi is love. Hayamin is life.

I miss her so much.

Dame dame dragons was a comfy show.

We need a new season so she can finder her brother who's a right cunt for leaving her behind

user, her brother is the spear.

Levi canonically sleeps with her oniichan

Freudian

She's a good girl. Don't make it weird

I didn't think anyone else would remember this show.

/TG/ digs it a lot and I personally have a huge soft spot for retarded silly fantasy anime, like this and Seisen Cerberus

Kono Suba is fun but it's a bit too self aware and on the nose sometimes. I like my retardedness played a bit more straight

That poor inn

Busuo Shinki

Now that's a show I had completely forgotten about.

>forgetting about one's wife

how can one girl be so pure

It's the mental disorders.

she does her best

>hfw you propose to her
>hfw she realizes you aren't her brother
Being in love with a brocon is suffering.

>Where's Ni-san
>The inn keeps getting destroyed
>This fairy is annoying
>I wish I was home right now. with ni-san

GRAB THE SPEAR HEAD! IT'S RAZOR SHARP!

>this whole scene

Who Syrup here?

Railgun.

>water mage goes to the ice place
>fire mage goes to the water place
>muscle mage goes to the fire place
The jokes were quite tongue in cheek, but I loved them.

Also, I was notified recently that the game is still up, but it doesn't let me in. Anyone plays it nowadays? Do I need a special something to play it again, like SB69 requires the chink shit?

>We have to split up
>Water goes to ice dungeon
>fire goes to water dungeon
>earth goes to magma dungeon

TG was righ, this was a campaign that went compeltely out of control

Yuyushiki. I could literally rest in peace.

Love Lab

Akame ga kill

Mondaiji tachi

I recommend kemono friends to leviathan fag.

Gugure! Kokkuri-chan

Noted, but if it's not made by GONZO or have references to certain otakudom, then it's not the same, you know.

No Game No Life

How old are the girls supposed to be? Late middle school-early high school?

I always assumed for some reason that they are 15, but strangely enough not even the artbook lists that information. All I can tell you is that they are femlets. Levi is 150cm, and she's the tallest.

I have the art book as well, but I can't read nip. I want to say they're all around 14 with Mu being possibly being 13.

I'm almost sure I would recognize the age even in moonrunes, but the chara pages simply don't tell that. Their height indicates that they might be younger as you said, but those levis are too big for a little girl.
I wish someone would translate the artbook though, I'm curious about what it says about the world on those last pages.

Any link for that said artbook?

Can't they be much older?
Yknow, magic?

Retards are good, but Dorks are also good.

Maybe the dragon people race produce petite girls?
Out of print it seems.
There's always this for the Mu bros.
amazon.com/Zettai-Leviathan-Fabric-Scroll-Inches/dp/B00SD118U4/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1486125275&sr=8-6&keywords=Zettai Bouei Leviathan

I don't think anyone scanned it. I bought it myself, and I don't want to ruin it, it's kinda stiff and you certainly can't stick it in a sheet scanner without cutting. I was thinking about a scanner mouse but the middle part would be difficult.

That would be even worse considering their mental capabilities. But you can tell from the show that they are the bastard children of the dragon gods, who created them to be the saviors of the planet, Zeus style. Mu-chan's story confirms their age though, she got adopted as a baby and no one mentions she grew rapidly or slower than normal dragon people so they should be young teenagers as they look like despite being demigods.

>What do you wish for?

Loli Levi is damn cute!
Loli Levi flows off the tongue easily like water.

>petite girls

They were so cute as lolis, what the fuck happened?

Darker than Black: Heaven's War

I hope you all watched Ange Vierge

I like their teen forms. Funny, I can't find any loli MuChan, but then again, she's permaloli status.
Never heard of it.

I'm currently finishing it from my backlog but goddamn is the exposition and the MC's angst awfully written. Which is a pity, I like most of the girls and the world.

How does it feel to be officially dumber than a dragon girl?

Just wait until they finish the requisite Introducing People To Our Mobile Card Game So We Can Satisfy Our Corporate Overlords.

The main cast was rightfully called as Retarded Progress Girls.

Never mind. I've watched it years ago. Memory failed me.

It's only 6 months old, user.

I wonder how many people played the game and realized that Aurora was pretty much a twice upgraded Levitan.

Really? What's the one with people from modern setting gets transported into a fantasy setting? One of the modern Japs goes evil and MC's magical love interest NTR's him towards the end but they're all dumb as fuck.

That doesn't sound very silly at all.

She gets mind controlled/tricked or something. They're all retarded and it's a nonsensical comedy action anime.

I don't know but that's certainly not AV.

It's over tens years old now, if I remember right.

Oh, it's Mondaijitachi whatever, useless bunny only good for her sex appeal?

That's not 10 years old.

Nope. I'd know the bunny right off the bat because I made a decent sized folder as the show aired. It's an old show and Sup Forums has never had a thread about it now that I think of it. My friend recommended it to me back when I was still in the service.

I don't know then. Maze is too old and doesn't fit the description. I don't watch isekai that much, because most of it is shit.
Have a nice goddess.

It's going to ruin my weekend if I can't remember and find the anime I was talking about.

>That Bahamut backstory

>not blood related

Nice, isn't it?

>Implying you wouldn't hit that no matter what

My heart belongs to Levi.

sexy ranking is syrup>levi=bahamut>desert sage>inkeepers=jormu

>syrup
What are you supposed to do? Use your pinky on her?

>syrup
Onahole/10

Literally one time use/ one thrust and bust.

>I want more Leviathan
>game is dead
>company which bought it is dead
A dream within a dream at this point.

>sexy syrup

I never asked for this.

I thought the game got revived

It fell on it's face.

12-episode slice of life kill la kill S2 with short duration like luluco

Re: Zero
;_;

Yeah, but there was a maintenance or update back in august and it's been dead since then, no response from the staff either since November I think.

Legend of the Legendary Heroes.
I want to see our boy again.

I can see their scales!

I thought it ended.