Welp, Moore is BONED

Bad news, guys.

I just got back from my polling place in Mobile, Alabama.

Black guys and women were everywhere. They were all whispering under their breath about how they can't wait for Senator Doug Jones to cast the decisive vote in Drumpf's impeachment.

It's fucking over.

Alabama-friends: if you haven't voted yet, just save your gas and stay home. It isn't even worth the drive.

I guess...maybe...this is hard but...oh God! the Dems were right, guys!

We shouldn't have let a known pedophile be our candidate. There actually is a limit to what normal people will put up with. :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWF0R3kfcTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK, I was JUST getting ready to cast my vote for Moore but then I saw this and I guess I'll just rip my ballot up. There's no fucking point. I'm a Democrat now btw.

I know, my dude, I hate it too. The sad truth is our party has just messed up too hard and so has Drumpf. Maybe someday we can run a sensible moderate again like John Kasich or Jeff Flake.

at least you changed the filename
2/10

Wait I meant TRUMP. TRUMP!

Oh no, I was gna vote but now I think I will go to Comet Pizza in Washington DC for some hotard carisjames haïtian special walnut sauce pasta for an hour.

I guess I won't cast my vote since you told me it's over....it's over Moore-ons...we're f-finished :( :( :(

That's funny because most blacks down there don't know who Doug Jones is

You unironically should. C'mon man, casting a vote for a pedo...?

NIGGERS CANT READ HAHA WE EXPLICITLY PLANNED THIS AT THE WHYPIPU MEETING.

Nice shill. Won't change the end result of him winning.

I can't wait for dumb rednecks in Alabama to get mad and start shooting and ruin the Republican image forever.

Hello fellow Alabama voters. OP is sadly right. Drumpf and Moore are really done for, no point in voting now. I regret wasting my time in doing so. Stay at home

I just went and it's a fucking BLM rally in the polling stations. Don't even fucking bother leaving your houses, anons.

When do we find out the results? How many hours?

Thanks for sharing the blue

Hello guys, fellow Alabama voter here. OP i s right. We should just stay home or vote for Doug Jones. It's the right thing to do to be on the right side of history.

I was going to vote, but after reading this thread I wont.
Why does Moore like molesting kids so much anyway?

Don't be silly. Moore will win, possibly in a landslide.

Why?

Because fucktards convinced the fence sitters that someone adding a note about who a person is under their signature "proves" the entire signature was forged, and that this one allegedly forged signature proves the entire heavily researched set of allegations are somehow false.

Alabama LOVES child molesters who scream "JESUS" while fucking 14 year old girls.The only way Moore could be more Alabama would be if he smoked meth and if his parents were first cousins.

In 3 hours I think. I voted Doug Jones because anyone is better than Roy Moore

Oy Vey I guess we should all stay home tonight.

5 and half hours the polls close. Likely some will stay open a bit longer for turn out and and hour after that for counting. So it'll probably be about 8-9 hours before the final results come in.

Damn I was about to move to Alabama today to vote for Roy but I guess I'll just stay and cry

I meant I wont vote for Roy Moore now. Of course everyone should still vote for whoever his main opponent is, haha.

meh
go vote you pussies

Op. Text book concern shilling.
Kys

Hey lads, it's ok. You tried, and admitting failure is very big of you. Now let's all forget about this alt-right okie-dookie and fire up the Nintendo for some fun and NEET approved comfy time.

Wow, a fat soyboy nigger faggot. My daughters would love it. In fact, Caroline's first sentence was "All niggers must fucking hang."

haha 3 guys larping as 12 and not one alabama voter hears them because they are out voting. Fucking classic.

the pedophiles are gonna pe pissed

IT'S OVER for el drumpfo!

OP is a nigger, because only niggers live in Mobile.

Thx, Baldwin County master race

sad day for Sup Forums when pedophilia takes another hit

wowza share blue, gotta tip my hat at the coordinated effort, but yes your guys are a bunch of cucks and everybody can see right through your shit, it must be defeating to day after day get called out on your shilling, you cant even sway the public one little bit, you should ask netflix to let you guys do a comedy special because thats about all you are good for desu

get fucked, loser.

Fuck! I was just on the way to cast my ballot. Guess I’ll just go home and register as a Democrat.

I was thinking about it, we can’t let Roy Moore get the locker room codes. Good to see him crash and burn.

Fuck off shareblue shills.

even if he wins the're just going to kick him out and get Strange in.

Why the fuck does Sup Forums care about right/left politics they are all kike controlled why the fuck has this board become normie central.

Damn. Guess I'll have more time to bang my cousin if I don’t have to go vote.

lol I went to go vote and all I say were old white people. Tuscaloosa btw

I agree so hard, fellow republican! Why can't our party just be more like the democrats?

Shilling was obviously from the OP.

One of the many signs of autism is the inability to understand jokes.

I voted for him just now in montgomery and i was the only white guy there. not looking good...

Wow I can't believe we republican dru- i mean trump supporters could possibly get so BTFO. It's time to go kill ourselves.

Same. At my polling place, there was one white guy with a Moore shirt on. He started yelling at this old black lady, telling her to go back to Africa, but a group of Latinx voters formed a protective barrier around her and got him to leave without voting. The entire place erupted in cheers when he left, and the election volunteers gave everyone an extra ballot to celebrate.

After seeing that kind of bigotry, I'm through with the Rethuglicans. I proudly cast my vote for Jones.

I’m sorry, but did Moore already lose? Oh, that’s right. The election isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only starting. Does not having the lead in CNN's headquarters count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you say this when the election is still on? Roy is still campaigning right now and they have been maintaining a strong position in the polls for how many months now? He’s going against a bunch of dirty politicians and holding his ground while at such an old age. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded assumptions like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Moore wins and someone quotes you. Oh look at that, Jones just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post like this and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Moore posts because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like Moore because he’s hard working to the point of sweating heavily. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll people on the internet, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot your posts now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster??? Just for one? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

>mexican'ts formed a wall
THEY'RE ALREADY PAYING FOR IT

Sage

Thanks for this, I won't waste my time voting then.

If you responded to this obvious ShariaBlue shill without saging you deserve to be machine gunned into a ditch.

Go vote, morons.

Thanks for saving me some time, I was gonna go vote for Jones, but no point since you say hes gonna win.

Ok guys, everyone doesnt need to vote for Doug Jones just stay home, save your gas and time.

>Alabama LOVES child molesters who scream "JESUS" while fucking 14 year old girls.The only way Moore could be more Alabama would be if he smoked meth and if his parents were first cousins.

Pure autism

You voted for Biden and Hillary. Since democrats are the moral superiors it must be cool now.
Hillary and Biden supporters are pedos. Roy Moore is innocent.
How many years would Moore be looking at if this went to court and he was found guilty, because that is how many years this lying white needs to spend in jail.

I want to apologise to everyone that might have been hurt by my reckless flirtation with the alt right. Let's make Obama emperor. I would feel safer. Sorry about everything.

Obama fits right in.

Hey guys I just got back from the polling station here in Mobile and it doesn't look good for Moore...

Everyone in line was wearing Jones hats and Jones t-shirts and I even witnessed two Moore voters standing in line trash talk two minority groups within the span about 5 minutes. Luckily a gang of about 10 of us overheard it so we beat the shit out of them before they could vote and they high tailed it out of there.

We have assigned a couple of big guys to stand around and make sure they don't come back but overall everything looks good for Jones.

>A shill that can't recognize sarcasm

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Moore... Everywhere I looked, Pusseyhats, but no loli dakimakuras. Outside, "Me Too'' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Women, and Trans*women and Blacks. Why didn't Moore have a strategy to get out the vote? Was he too busy molesting girls?

im afraid i have some bad news too guys. i went to the polling station and it was closed. Apparently only people in Alabama get to vote.

Is this a real attempt?

Obama approves, vote Moore.

It wasn't a wall. It was a protective barrier. A wall is a symbol of hatred. They made a symbol of love and inclusiveness.

Did you know the woman this picture was based on was actually black? Racists changed her to be white.

does anyone else here regret voting for drumpf?

Guys, I just got back from the polling station, and it's not looking good for Moore. Everywhere I looked I saw genuine news reporters reporting real facts that Moore has had tons of sex with child-aliens whilst flying over Area 51 in a space canoe. Trump is boned, yo.

Shilling this fucking hard

Kill yourself.

There's joking and then there's shitposting and purposeful board sliding. If the jannies or mods would stop stuffing their faces with hot pockets and actually do their fucking jobs, this board wouldn't be so shit 24/7.

Fuck off shill

That's what they said about Trumps election, that it was already over and to stay home and not bothering since he had no chance, I had car problems so I had to walk to the voting booth.

Drumpf is finished. Im sorry. We tried so hard but in the end it didn't even matter. It's over.

>not getting the joke
>using greentext formatting without actually greentexting

when will they announce the result?

Nope, I think he's the best presadent we've had since Teddy and Reagan

I CANT FUCKING DEAL WITH THIS GUYS

Moores gunna lose, all my friends stopped hanging out with me for defending him. My parents told me I can't be alone with my little sister anymore because I told them Moore wasn't a pedophile he was a hebephilr LIKE ALL MEN, it's basic biology ffs

I tried to go and vote but a group of blacks chased me home when i turned up in my Trump cap.

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING WIN.

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Moore...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Doug' shirts, but no MOORE hats. Outside, 'Love Moore's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Moore have a strategy to get out the vote?..

You are aware that pedophilia is the state sport of Alabama right?

Alabaman here. Just an average American like you guys, Pic related is my face. Thanks for the heads up OP bro. I will be staying home in my trailer today, perhaps make love to my cousin

>tfw all the negative attention from the press solidified high turnout for moore

jewmedia literally does not understand the concept (((THEY))) are whats wrong

I live in California, is it too late for me to vote for Moore? Not sure what time-zone Al Abama is in.

Alabamian here. I was going to vote for Moore but then a bunch of law school educated POCs changed my mind. Then the whole polling station clapped.

When the fuck are mods going to lay down the law and ban ALL shilling, ironic or not?

keked and checked

hope ya got a flat warm for me to bunk in m8
youtube.com/watch?v=RWF0R3kfcTk

>Alabama LOVES child molesters who scream "JESUS" while fucking 14 year old girls
If only they loved Mohamed instead, liberals would want to import more Alabamaians.

I was in line to vote Moore but a highly educated woman of color changed my mind to Jones. I think it was ultimately the right decision.

Let not your hearts be saddened... There will be a return of pepe...
Revelation 16:13 ESV / 108 helpful votes
And I saw, coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like **frogs**.

Checked Moore is absolutely finished.

Tuscaloosa voter here, I was the only white person at the polling place. Not looking good for us.

>cast the deciding vote in impeachment

These posts are funnier when you have a non-American flag

lol faggot

Said no highly educated voter... ever

and are a shill. he might lose but i honestly dont give a fyuck

thats the difference betweeen retards and btards

they ryme with each other