HOW DO WE FIX CHICAGO?

HOW DO WE FIX CHICAGO?

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trump Free Zone
Police Scanner sounds like the Battle Of Fallujah on a Friday night

Apartheid

well we already flooded houston and are burning la, so i'm thinking pandemic flu outbreak?

Send in the national guard
go tian'an'men on his ass

Chicago just needs to be left to its own devices to be punished. Theres more reported homicides in an average weekend than 90% of counties see in a decade

Have we had any chicago police scanner threads recently? Those are so comfy

Not since Live PD started airing.

Emanuel + rope = ???

Arrest Rahm Emmanuel

Jewboy is running out of cash to keep his city trump free. Eventually he will have to cave in, the city of Chicago is so corrupt that we had less than a measurable amount of snow not even a dusting. It melted almost as soon at it hit and they had over 200 plows out doing absolutely nothing.

>The President of the United States is not welcome in our city
>any immigrant from anywhere in the world is welcome to illegally enter our country and come to our city, and we'll take care of them and shelter them from the law using US taxpayer dollars

A mayor of a major US city actually thinks this. What's the penalty for treason again?

I live in this shithole and voted for Trump but if any of my friends found out I would be totally disowned.

This place fucking sucks and anybody with money is packing up. It's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better as this parasite leeches every resource it can from the state of Illinois.

First, we get rid of all the niggers, second, we bring in as many white people as possible. Things should solve itself

There's nothing left to fix, only niggers are left in what was once a city

Yeah and look at how wonderful they're doing with liberal leadership. They're probably gonna break records this year with the most people shot to death in their city.

Live pd is such a comfy show

>HOW DO WE FIX CHICAGO?
nanite grey goo bomb

i live in chicago too. my ward voted red

I miss commfy hour

This guy is a turbo kike. Sup Forums was right again...

>Emanuel and his wife, Amy Merritt Rule, have a son and two daughters. The family lives in the Ravenswood neighborhood on Chicago's north side.[150] Rule converted to Judaism shortly before their wedding.[151] Emanuel is a close friend of fellow Chicagoan David Axelrod, chief strategist for Obama's 2008 and 2012 presidential campaign, and Axelrod signed the ketuba, the Jewish marriage contract, at Emanuel's wedding.[39] The Emanuels are members of the Chicago synagogue Anshe Sholom B'nai Israel.[30] Rabbi Asher Lopatin of the congregation described Emanuel's family as "a very involved Jewish family," adding that "Amy was one of the teachers for a class for children during the High Holidays two years ago."[30] Emanuel has said of his Judaism: "I am proud of my heritage and treasure the values it has taught me."[30] Emanuel's children attended the private University of Chicago Laboratory Schools in the Hyde Park neighborhood on Chicago's south side

You don't. Next question. Just got back from that hellhole last night. Can't wait to not go back for awhile.

Trump curse in 3..2..

how many murders this year?

Pretty sure you're not allowed to ban the president from your city. I hope DHS takes his ass out.

It's interesting that Chicago has the audacity to brag about ANYTHING outside of being a lawless concrete jungle.

Just wait for Karma and the Trump Curse to hit Chicago, these poor bastards won't even see it coming

Is Chicago really the city you want to be your anti-Trump flagship? Doesn't it have something like 2 or 3 murders a day, and a dozen shootings every day? It's a post-apocalyptic shithole.

Winter there will be less of them since nogs shoot less when it's cold.

I live here. These people are too retarded and cucked to fix. There are too many stupid women and feminist dudes.

Why fix?
It's fine as it is.

Get the Army in, and show this kike how to run a city

Is it still bad? I used to check out Chicago Tribune every Monday for shooting totals, they weren't there last week.

Niggers are affraid of snow.

Brave man. Steps right into the crosshairs of the Trump curse and the body of San Fran’s former mayor is still warm.

What has this guy done for the city of chicago again that is good? All i seem to hear of stories that come out about chicago is the massive gun violence and crime, inspite of chicago having some of the toughest gun law legislation in the US according to my understanding. I saw a comparison once where you were more likely to get killed in chicago than if you were deployed in iraq.

Chicago is a hell hole. Everyone with money is fleeing for red states.

Same story here user. I'm looking to move out to the corn fields to escape the shitskin invasion that has reached even the once white suburbs.

We don't have to do anything . The niggers are self deporting themselves as we speak.

Let this site be your guide:

heyjackass.com/

Hint: the racial statistics and shooting map measured against the city's demographics and ethnic map are highly effective arguments.

so a kike whose dad was a FUCKING TERRORIST thinks trump is a bad man?

This. I work in the arts and I have been having a very hard time lately treating soyboys wearing "The Future is Female" shirts with any civility. The level of denial about the state of things here is fucking insane.

The same thing every Chicago mayor did, sold pieces of it to his friends at cut rates.

>We don't
the last time they tried it just spread the cancer to other cities. It's best to just let niggers kill themselves in a contained area

Great Chicago Fire Part 2 burn it all to the ground

So everything shitty is anti-trump?

How is that bad for trump?

sweden with the jokes

There is definitely a special kind of faggotry about males in the city. It's impossible to miss.

You don't. You move 75 miles north.

shit is crazy, the nigs are overrunning fuckin orland ffs

i went to bengstons pumpkin farm in homer glen of all places, guess who the minority is there

rope now

explain pls

As is usually the case, remove the Jews and/or the negroes and all is well.

>one of the most dangerous cities in the world is a Trump free zone
Gets my corn a poppin'

>Trump-free
>Gun-free
How's that working out for you?

It sure is Trump free, have you seen the crime index there.

>Chiraq

Dig up some dirt on him. You know he’s a predator I mean look at him.

Trap them in cages and drowned them.

leave those poor things out of the niggerdom solutions

We need to explain this to those that are still fortunate/wealthy enough to live in primarily white enclaves. Shitskins DO NOT mix with few exceptions. The majority of them will come in, have many children, raise them in your tax dollars, and those children will have nothing but disdain for you. While you vote for someone to "help" those poor minorities everyone of them is voting for politicians that openly advocate to take rights and property from whites.

inshallah, brother

How do we fix Trump?

then i guess chicago will continue to be a fucked shit hole of violence and crime

Devon street will be first on the day of the rope.

How do we kill Stephen Colbert?

That's because of guns, not the violent and stupid people who are using them!

Castrate niggers