If Jesus was white why can't Christcucks name ONE historian who believes he looked like a European?

If Jesus was white why can't Christcucks name ONE historian who believes he looked like a European?
Don't derail, if you can't name one historian to back your claims I'm not interested in debating with a fucking lunatic who believes bullshit so fringe not even a single historian endorses it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Lentulus
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/203718
mpg.de/9255078/modern-human-dispersal-Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=6_hv674htGI
subtleenergies.com/ormus/jesus/descript.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GMK6IkxVI-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off retard

Why would anyone even claim that? Are you retarded?

Everyone knows Jesus was, at the very least, brown-ish.

My picture has just as much credibility as yours, shill.

>muh skin
His race doesn't matter, what matters is the truth

Why can't the left every know about world history? The Levantines are white. Iranians are white. Lebanese are white. Jesus never lived in Europe, so why would he be "European"?

Name one historian who agrees this bullshit is credible evidence. Guess what? You can't. Nice try at derailing though

>"People in every culture portray Jesus looking like people they knew, they depict him as one of their own." - Doug Jacobsen (historian)

The paintings and shroud of Turin aren't considered credible evidence by ANY historian. It's a known fact that depictions of Jesus as white was used to brainwash Europeans into unknowingly following an alien faith

>the left
I'm not a leftist, nor is this about left vs right.
No historian believes Jesus looked anything like a historian weather they are left wing or right wing

It doesn't change the fact that NO historian whatsoever believes Jesus was white and you will not be able to prove me otherwise

>pic
That's sacrilege of the highest degree

*jesus looked anything like a European

"Everything that can be invented has been invented." - Charles H. Duell, Commissioner, U.S. patent office, 1899

Your historian quote is fucking meaningless, much like your existance you faggot atheist.

Atheists cannot be on the right stupid nigger.

Your inability to name one historian who agrees that Jesus looked like a European proves how pathetic your fragile cucked beliefs are
I'm not an atheist, I believe in the gods of my nordic ancestors you cuckolded disgrace of a man, to the gas chambers with your jewish filth

It wanst until much later that the arabs invaded and shitted up the gene pool

There are no historians whatsoever who agree that Jesus looked like a European weather they are atheists or Christians
Plenty of Christians believe he is brown such as Doug Jacobsen, an educated historian
I named a historian, now it's your turn
Oh, you can't?
You lose.

Name one historian who believes Jesus looked anything like a European.
He was a Jew, and don't give that fringe ''we wuz the real kikes, bullshit''

Christians on suicide watch LMAO

Jesus wasn't really brown, right guys? Can someone please just name a historian who can confirm he was white? My faith is at stake here

the whole levant would have been white, or lightskin. arabs hadn't invaded to the same degree, and the Roman/Greek conquering would have spread white european genes across the area. Thus creating a light admixture to the region Jesus was from. By /pol's standards, not sure if he was white, but by genetic and USA consensus standards definitely white.

see my post earlier you dumb fucking nigger.

JESUS NEVER LIVED IN EUROPE, HOW CAN HE BE EUROPEAN?

NOT ALL WHITES LIVE IN EUROPE YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER.

Sorry, but I've made this thread many times, they never can name a single historian. You should watch thulean perspective on youtube and convert to norse Paganism. Your ancestors would be proud

Christcucks will try to ignore this thread, as usual. Can't handle someone criticizing their Middle Eastern fairytale. They used to burn people alive for that back in the Medieval age.

>His race doesn't matter,

Absolutely cucked, exact same mantra and rhetoric as the left. This is why we hate Christcucks.

But user your Chinese

Plenty of history books on the ancient world confirm that area was white before the Arab invasion.

We've all heard this a million times being said on Sup Forums but no historians to back it up.

>still can't name one single historian who believes Jesus looked like a European

That is how the bible describes jesus
>Rev1:14 His head and his hair were white like wool, as white as snow. And his eyes were like flames of fire

Come to Paganism, the religion of your ancestors. Shake off the Semitic mind-virus that was imported in from the Middle East. Finns were Pagan for 40,000 years of their history and Christian only for a few sparse centuries.

Name one

Give sauce nigger. Sounds like some WE WUZ WHITES N SHIEET tier. Middle Eastern Semites were NEVER white, at best they were and are mongrels of white, semitic and black admixture.

>memeflag

Nobody says Jesus was white, you idiot.

Worship a tranny God and suck dicks? Nope

Plenty of people do on Sup Forums

That's right, worship a Semitic God and suck black feet instead.

Yeah, I guess I should. I just hate atheist, I didn't want to be a fedora, that's why I embraced the Christian memes on Sup Forums, but I've seen it get BTFO pretty hard lately on here in threads like these

Most of us aren't Cuckolics though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Lentulus

if jesus was a jewish and revered, how could he be a nigger?

>Creator God and Logos himself
>(insert any race)God

No historian considers this to be credible evidence

christ is king, fedora.

The Christ Consciousness which is what Jesus came here to show humanity shows a beautiful aura of many colors. An energy of love and acceptance. Our energy is much more telling and fun to look at than our physical vehicle.

E Raymond Capt has proven that Jesus was white, and gives strong evidence that he visited his people in Britain while he was alive (the first time)

he has written books and even has yotube videos

you only have to look at him for a second to realize that he's a grounded scholar and researcher, the kind that used to exist a hundred years ago, his words and understanding match the image

Pure Jews with less admixture are darker skinned
Seinfeld and Adam Sandler have white admixture which is why their skin isn't dark, which is what most people think Jews look like these days

Try reading a fucking book before making a thread you dumb nigger. PLENTY of Historians know who and where people lived and came from. The Arab invasion didn't happen until 300 years after Jesus.

journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/203718
mpg.de/9255078/modern-human-dispersal-Europe

>Modern human dispersal into Europe came from the Levant
>Modern humans occupied the Near East 45,900 years ago and colonized Europe from there

Varg has some really great points about this matter. You should check out his videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=6_hv674htGI

The problem with Christianity is that it is not a European religion, and in fact most Christians today are not even white.

Any religion that takes away our focus from our blood and soil, our homelands, is inherently a problem and a threat. Christianity teaches us to care more about some abstract afterlife than about our own nations. And this is precisely why it was brought in to weaken the tribalistic mindsets of European Pagans who put their people and folk first before everything else.

White paganism was destroyed by the Romans. Let it go. Find a white god or gods for white people, or deify yourself.

subtleenergies.com/ormus/jesus/descript.htm

Romans never conquered Scandinavia or the Germanics. Paganism was ended by the subversion of Christians.

Even modern day Christians admit that Christianity spread by targeting the weak and vulnerable of society, they went after women, children, the sick and elderly like the cowards they were. They couldn't stand to be debated openly by upstanding Pagan men, so they had to use sly underhanded tactics to destroy Paganism. And when they gained numerical superiority over the Pagans (thanks to the Pagans tolerating them), the Christians outlawed Pagan beliefs and began savagely persecuting Pagans.

This is why Christianity is a cancer and a pox on the face of Europe.

Do you have a single quote to back up this means Jesus was white? Yeah, that's what I thought

Are you faggots actually arguing about this?

No wonder everybody thinks the right wing is full of redneck morons.

are you schizo or something? I've never seen anyone claim jesus was white.

That's what I though to before Sup Forums. Read this thread

>he doesn't know that modern Arabians are a mix of white Europeans and Somalians
>He doesn't know that the middle east was white

youtube.com/watch?v=GMK6IkxVI-Q

This is a summary of the 'Traditions of Glastonbury' book that desmonstrates convincingly that Jesus was white, using only archaeology and history, with no ambiguity

Yes, I know all middle easterns have white and african blood. They are practically a race of mullattos. That doesn't mean they look like Europeans. This is precisely the reason I was careful with how I worded it

He's not white with brown wavy hair nor is he brown.
He is black.
It's the bible, dumbass. Geez.

Have you actually read the bible or are you just ignorant and being a hater?

Middle Easterners were not and never were white. They were a mix of Semites, Whites and Blacks historically, because historically they laid at the cross-roads of these three major races. To imply that the Middle East was some white Nordic homeland is the same WE-WUZ fantasies as niggers do with Egypt.

Because Europe isn't white, anymore.

t. 56%er

Jesus is Pleiadian. Pleiadians are white

Blacks are the true Israelites.

Nope. Sorry.

Read

Jeremiah 30:11
I am with you and will save you,' declares the LORD. 'Though I completely destroy all the goyim among which I scatter you, I will not completely destroy you. I will discipline you but only in due measure; I will not let you go entirely unpunished.'

Deuteronomy 28:64
Then the LORD will scatter you among all goyim, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods--gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known.

The Bible is literally "kill all gentiles" the book.

Even if this was true, it would at ''best'' argue that he's a 56 percent face arab/jew/white mixture
Why the hell is that a good symbol for white nationalists?

I know its hard for an atheist to understand this, but when ou believe someone is THE SON OF GOD, how tan he was becomes less relevant.

This is why I always say, every varg tier pagan is just a larping atheist

Inb4 christcuck, I'm not christian

There are even Greek accounts during the time of Alexander the Great that spoke of the Egyptians as being an ugly and dark-skinned people, although they were not niggers, they were presumably close to their modern day appearance, which is swarthy brown people with weird facial features.

To believe that the people immediately north of them would have been some sort of bastion of whiteness is a childish fantasy at best, especially when these groups would have been mixing for thousands of years.

Is pol awakening? Will I live to see the new Renaissance?

You're a shitskin mongrel, I really can't care less about what you have to say. Of course non-whites would prefer whites to remain Christian, because Pagans wouldn't tolerate non-white conversions.

Do you have a single quote to back up the claim that Jesus was different from the demography of his time and not white?

How was the demography of his time white when the current demography is not white in the slightest?

listen kid, nobody actually has a problem with anyone born a nigger. the problem is when they act like one.
>a cancer
all the most beautiful churches in the nordic countries are post-9th century conversions. You are romanticizing pre-civilised proto-humans. Isolated natives who weren't the 'genesis of all white men'.
Where are the sources on whatever you are talking about with your 'subversion'? Christianity came to the nordics with trade. Swedes led crusades. i don't consider their 'golden age' to be before they were civilized.
Does this photo look to you like a symptom of cancer? Or are you too retarded to admit that it is fucking glorious. Show me beautiful human endeavor in the nordic countries pre-christianity and I'll change my mind. Paganism lost, the white men converted. They are not to 'come home' to your farce, you LARP.

You are literally a fucking retard. kys

>Jesus was Arab
>300 Years before Arabs were there

Wow everything makes sense to a gaytheist.

Jesus was a Jew, your sources do nothing to disprove this. Yes I know some Jews moved to Europe later, so what?

So you are a civ nat

good job setting up a strawman just so you can knock it down without an argument you fucking faggot.
i'm in Canada for school and then I'm going home. What's your excuse, larper? You're telling me you're an ethnic nationalist in Canada. Lmao. That cannot be true. You're just some kid who likes a buzzword? Maybe you'll do something when you're older. Otherwise you wouldn't be in Canada at all. So don't come at me with that, hypocrite.

>you can't be an ethnonationalist in a country built by white people
Fuck off
At least I don't cuck for a non-white god, you literal cuckold

Since this thread is being mostly ignored I'll just pop in here and say that Jesus was a Levantine Jew. And if you don't know what that is you should look into it.

Also, it doesn't matter what he looked like, his truth is irrefutable. If you follow his teachings it will make your life, and your world better.

If everyone followed his teachings we would have perfect peace on earth. This is also irrefutable.

Enjoy your thread and Happy Holidays!

If you should follow everything jews hate then you should be a homo sexual or follow Islam

Well, for footballing purposes; the area referred to is part of Europe.

Merry Christmas

The Letter of Lentulus reds;

“Lentulus, the Governor of the Jerusalemites to the Roman Senate and People, greetings. There has appeared in our times, and there still lives, a man of great power (virtue), called Jesus Christ. The people call him prophet of truth; his disciples, son of God. He raises the dead, and heals infirmities. He is a man of medium size (statura procerus, mediocris et spectabilis); he has a venerable aspect, and his beholders can both fear and love him. His hair is of the colour of the ripe hazel-nut, straight down to the ears, but below the ears wavy and curled, with a bluish and bright reflection, flowing over his shoulders. It is parted in two on the top of the head, after the pattern of the Nazarenes. His brow is smooth and very cheerful with a face without wrinkle or spot, embellished by a slightly reddish complexion. His nose and mouth are faultless. His beard is abundant, of the colour of his hair, not long, but divided at the chin. His aspect is simple and mature, his eyes are changeable and bright. He is terrible in his reprimands, sweet and amiable in his admonitions, cheerful without loss of gravity. He was never known to laugh, but often to weep. His stature is straight, his hands and arms beautiful to behold. His conversation is grave, infrequent, and modest. He is the most beautiful among the children of men.”

“Christopher Mylius, the 18th century librarian of Jena, stated the letter was written in golden letters on red paper and richly bound, but lost.”

“According to the manuscript of Jena, a certain Giacomo Colonna found the letter in 1421 in an ancient Roman document sent to Rome from Constantinople.”

The letter was not described as being illuminated, or with other decoration other than the color of the paper and ink, which would be expected of a “richly bound” important church document. The description of the

document is interesting, since the Byzantine empire used purple dyed parchment, and gold or silver lettering for imperial and important church documents.

The Middle-east wa civilised when your Nordic ancestors were swinging through the trees. Are you going to reject everything that comes from there because you're prejudiced against the people(blow-ins) who live there?

So you admit Jesus was brown?

Jesus is the bread

No, not at all. The modern people who live there are mongrels with no real connection to people if the past.

>created with the assistance of the poor persecuted jew, how could you deny such a finding by gods chosen people, of which 6 million suffered :^)?

No.

This country was built by Christians.
What I guess you missed is that the white nationalists are that way because they're proud of their heritage, not angry at the heritage of others. Christianity is deeply rooted in our cultural and therefore ethnic heritage. Did the reasonable part of you have anything to do with developing your opinion? At least reconcile some sense into your views and hate a backwards culture. Purely ethnic hatred is for retards user. At least consider that you hate low-iq people and poor decisions or something like that. maybe take a stand against degeneracy? Or is it just a baseless opinion you picked up because your young and impressionable mind likes pol memes. I can tell you're just an angry little man because if you hated backwards cultures and ways of life you'd hate paganism.

Wow, not only is OP a faggot but he’s also a fucking leaf. What a surprise!

The day of the rake can’t come soon enough.

>Pontius Pilate
>Publius Lentullus
>Muhammad al-Bulkhari
All say Jesus had red hair.

The jews hate nothing more than christ. Think about it. All they do is kill christ, they do so to this day try and destroy all that he stood for.
Jews promote degeneracy, and islam, you know that. Don't be stupid.

Cuck

Literally bullshit
The Irish Method of conversion into christanity first targeted the royalty and upper classes so the lower classes follow suite.
That's what literally happened to many slavic pagans.