>die for what they believe in
>fights the jew
Why do we pretend to hate islam again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't "pretend" anything.

They also fuck kids

One of Satan's many phony religions to steer you away from salvation through Jesus Christ.

it's filled with smelly brown people

*sigh* Islam is a false religion. Muhammad was a false prophet.

>Pretend

>Every country Islam touches turns to total and utter shit.

Yeah, nah.

You're only barely.
Just barely above Africans in terms of intellectual bankruptcy.
Which is why they're the only ones who will buy your snake oil.

Most are irreversibly apostate, and pretty violent.

idk because they butchered us for hundreds of years and tried to take over europe a few hundred times....its not pretending, its the real thing FUCK ISLAM

Its traditional for Arabland, not for Europe.

pol is tsun tsun for islam

if we adopted islam for whites only and abolished the no pork part it'd be ok m8

Someone should post that video where the guy describes how Pakistanis on the bus all take turns raping a child.

islam is crypto-judaism created to undermine christianity, but keep the muslims as goyim, so they don't have the same rights as the jews.

Muslims are being mislead, just as everyone who believes mainstream news, politicians are here for you, government cares about you etc

Because most people on Sup Forums are just racist and/or jewwashed and can't reason.
>They also fuck kids
Not an argument
>abolished the no pork part it'd be ok m8
Real sad you can't give up your "delicious pork" even though it is the most parasite-infested animal on the market and most closely resembles the taste of human meat. If you love pork you're practically a cannibal.

>Real sad you can't give up your "delicious pork" even though it is the most parasite-infested animal on the market and most closely resembles the taste of human meat. If you love pork you're practically a cannibal.

t. retard

Yeah? Have you tasted human?

One of the few similarities to Christianity

the religion itself is pretty based if applied in its originality, but no one truly applies it anymore. lots of things in it ensure that you will never get cucked or things like that
t.muslim

Because they don't contribute anything to society like pic related.

>Traditional conservative values
What are bachi bazzis?
>Die for what they beieve in
That's another way to look at suicide bombers
>Fights the jew
Ethnically indistinguishable, also part of retarded sand religion

It's mostly envy and feeling threatened by superior alpha muslims, which white women prefer and lust for.

>Flag
Checks out, sup Mehmood?

Bache Bazi is an afghan tradition, not a Muslim one. Those are even Persian words.

You mean this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs

Ummm I'm just an ordinary white person. My hobbies include drinking beer, watching football, and fantasizing about my white wife getting pounded by big black men.

Well if you want to be pedantic, I think they called them "Chai boys" in Iraq when I was there too...

"Why doesn't anybody like Muslims?"

>Sup Forums hate islam

we do?

Islam is the other side of the Semite coin that brings ruin to the West. The best route is to melt that fucking coin to destroy both.

They want nothing more than to destroy the values that white people have been trying so hard to establish.

I don't want to live in a closed society where people marry cousins and fuck goats

We should destroy the Jewish lobby in America