>let him breed her again
>get shot
>fetched grape fanta for him to keep him hydrsted
>drive him to the Ministry of Refugee Benefits to pick up his new Lamborghini
>le 11% face
>eat cheese pizza
>pick up my wife's 8 black children from the local SJW indoctrinatiom camp
>rape them
> Hillary personally shoot me in the back of the head 28 times for being a straight white CIS able privileged binary bigot racist transphobic male who forgot to eat my bull's creampie after he finished
>le 4% face
>eat burger
>get shot
>le 0% face
>eat burger
>le -1/0 face
>get shot

Why aren't they banned?

t. no face

What a high quality thread.

Why do you mutts allow them?

Nobody would get shot basically

Mass shootings would be a thing of the past

>run
>get shot

Too many families in America have suffered—and continue to suffer—from gun violence. It’s the leading cause of death among young African American men—more than the following nine causes combined. America cannot go on like this.

>As president, Hillary will:

Holy fuck that picture is the best amerimutt pic so far

>muh diet coke.

mass shootings would be a thing of the past if niggers were deported

>put on Israel shirt
>shart
>go to walmart
>get on mobility scooter
>drive to scooter drive thru at walmart McDonalds
>wait in scooter back uped traffic
>2 bigmacs
>2 filet o fish
>12 diet coked
>get shot

Even with illegals, spics, and tons of niggers, the White American still wins. We got Trump, you got a bunch of Sharia worshipping satanists. We have 4% GDP growth, you have.... ???

the american is immunized against all dangers; one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Every time

This meme is the gift that keeps on giving. Stay jelly

>2016
>caused by obama

you're not helping your case

Literally who tier country

Illegals aren’t Americans.

Oh please, we have nigger hate threads all the time. This is like 44% the same thing.

>be 56% white
>able to elect right wing candidates

>be le 100% white (or so you say)
>elect commies
huh, so this is the power of europe...

thanks to liberals, they are. Get over it, america will turn into little mexico in the next 20 years, the wall will never be built, and drumpf will be executed by guillotine for being a white male.

Obama did jack shit. You could put a bird as President and Americans would persevere.

>inherited shit economy from bush
>does a 180
>"obama didn't do it"

>It's time
>get shot

This. Have we forgotten that even “conservative” euro-commies got mad when Trump retweeted some sandnigger videos?

> he doesn’t know about business cycles

Bush isn’t responsible for the bad economy. Trump isn’t responsible for the good one. All they can do is slightly increase the size of the boom before the bust. Obama did his best to keep us in recession but failed.

Currently Trump is President, so, not looking good for your prediction.

roll

This amerimutt meme isn't funny.

all you europoors are just jealous that we aren't becoming a muslim shithole like your cucked countries

stay mad

The burger is immune to such weak jabs. Puny euro arms cannot piece our blubber. Watch you mouth, euro scum or we will sit on the lot of you!

Please try again

Pic related

>African Americans despite being 13% of the population are responsible for 52% of homocides.