Why does the alt right not want attractive, college educated, traditional...

Why does the alt right not want attractive, college educated, traditional, young white women representing their movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfrRLO634NY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

slide but what are they trying to slide

women are retarded herd animals. Why are you larping as an ancap when you are clearly retarded? use a kekistan flag next time

Eceleb obsessed women hating MGTOW incels are the cancer killing Sup Forums

This is the main reason why I left the alt right as a self employed, college educated white chad. The white race can’t save it’s self with only white sexually frustrated white virgins who hate white women just because they won’t sleep with their obese, neet, ugly and acne covered asses.

>~6bn fewer synaptic connections

Contributing? Yes.
Representing? No.

Women aren't leaders and can be easily pushed in any direction by their emotions.

That's what a feminist sounds like
Attacking and generalizing people you don't know

Me too user. And don't you just hate how they always complaign about SJW's?

It's because these dudes still all think they're geniuses because they've determined that their problems with women are a result of women. Instead of learning to play the game, they want to throw the board out and shit on the carpet.

That image is birth control

Oh shit, they get made fun of online, it's time we start eliminating wrong think and limit hate speech to protect the strong and independent woman

I agree it's retarded but it's killing Sup Forums is over the top, this board has had worse shit posting, just throw a red pill and sage

I don't get it myself. Women are the largest voting bloc. If you convince white women to side with true conservatives (Alt right or whatever you want to call it), it only boosts our legitimacy. Also, there'd probably be less coal burning. Some people are just so entrenched in MGTOW and incel culture that they can't see the benefits. Kind of sad, imo.

how many of them are married and have (white) children??

You keep posting the same shit and it's barely true

they are not really alt right, they are alt light and become a liability after they have served their purpose of getting people in the door

the whole point of our movement is restoring meritocracy and traditionalism, i.e the complete opposite of making people rich and famous simply for having pussies

i am strongly against beta behaviour that they goad and encourage and want a society where women are not pedestalized

Why? Because they are not necessary.

Unlikely that many, socially liberal women like that tend to have few if any.

Question: are the alt-right and MGTOW one and the same?

Lauren Rose is goddess of 4chin

The BDSM looking one was a camwhore lmao

Just die cuckflag.

woman without a white son or one that has a non-white son can't be trusted. There is no white boi she loves unconditionally or there is competition for her affection from a non-white boi.

Woman who has no white son or has one nigger Paul son and a white Peter son will "Rob Peter, to pay Paul."

All top tier right wing women in politics have a white son. Sarah Palin,Margaret Thatcher, and Sarah Huckabee-Sanders.

Because men do the fighting to maintain society, women have no interest in politics and spread their legs for whoever conquers them.

These women are so unattractive.

Them being hypocrites is besides the point user, they should't get called out on their hypocrisy, it's misogynist
Alt right women can be traditional and still ride the cock carousel until they are well into their thirties , it's sexist to think women have to
actually lead by example!
You must have a low opinion of all women because you don't support our alt-lite e-celebs!

No. Roasties get toastie and confound the two. They’ve always been welcome. Thing is roasties cant handle even the slightest amount of banter. Dare call them alt lite and theyll up and leave, which just plays to the roasties ultimate weakness; the inability to decipher the greater good. Roasties need to stop getting toastie.

They don't really care for white man and white boi issues because they don't have balls or dicks. Their kind didn't make White Man civilization.

Also, they haven't carried or birth a White Boi.

The cause of the White Boi/White Man has to be personal for them and it can't compete with the interests of niggers.

Because those thots appeared out of nowhere after Trump won and will disappear just as quickly as soon as the stream of male attention and money dries up. They allways do that. The only ones who'll be a permanent part of this "thing" we call the alt-right will be those who'll get wifed up and soon with some hotshot.

Seem to have triggered you losers, I always made fun of you dorks back in school. Also, calling me a sjw now lol? I’m more far right than you but Instead of playing video games all day in isolation, I played football in high school/college and socialized with women.

I'd honestly trust a negress to be more loyal than a white woman anyway

The question regards the alt-right, not MRAs

It's just leftypol who hates attractive women repeating our talking points to millions of people. They pretend they are alt right but they are just false-flagging.

There's a significant crossover for the Judeo-Anglo nations, yes.

How many white children do you have and the rest of the people posting here?

notice how most of these degenerate women have brown eyes and brown hair

Stop supporting Coal Burners.

>traditional
There's that word again. It's almost like "GOTH" or "PUNK" at this point. Just a fashion label people throw around rather then live it.

WE DON'T WANT THIRSTY LOSERS LARPING AS ((("ALT-RIGHT*"))). OKAY?

This entire dynamic is the antithesis of "traditional".

3rd from the top left, please.

We just want non whores representing it.

Show your tits woman

Opportunist larpers aren't representatives of anything except their bank accounts.

I'd like to add that MRA achieved anything in all its existence and following their methods will lead you down the same path.

If you make Lauren Southern a millionairess and then she fucks a nigger from Nigeria and the pops out 3 nigger kids and then uses that money to send them to Harvard, gain power over White Bois... you helped destroy the white race by making her rich.

A White Man can't trust a white bitch until she's popped out white males from her cooch.

Enjoy your CTE

Plenty till 2016 rolled around.

Their Beta-orbiters would disagree with you, they have massive armies of beta-orbiters that would fight and die for a whiff of their perfume or an insulting rant as they partake into activities that counter their supposed beliefs and values
youtube.com/watch?v=RfrRLO634NY

Hoe dare you all expect your alt-lite women to live up to conservative values?
You are the epitome of sexist!

Read nigger

never achieved*

Because they all sucked black dick. Women should be punished for this. Literally every single one has done it. Every white woman that speaks out is later to have found out to have been dating/fucking non-white men. We don't need coalburners as the fact of white nationalism or Western revival.

Women are infiltrators. That's why one of the only jobs a woman can do competently outside of the house is a spy. Women have historically made productive spies precisely because women are, as Evola noted, inherently deceitful, manipulative, and prone to hiding in plain sight. These survival strategies make women assets undercover, but detriments when they brought in as equals into a male space, because their infiltration is then working against you. But here's the problem. Not every woman can make a good spy, because even that conflicts with their nature, as women are naturally attention whores. Being a spy is thankless work. You're undercover, detached from your people, behind enemy lines, working on their behalf often without their knowledge or appreciation. You don't get to be fawned over by your tribe, you don't get accolades and your own collection of beta orbiters, and in fact, if you're a deep enough spy and you get made, your nation might cut you lose altogether for plausible deniability. And it takes an extraordinary woman to be able to harness her natural instincts for deceit and infiltration and sowing chaos, but suppress her natural urges to be adored and pampered.

Pic related is that kind of woman. The women in OP are nothing of the sort. They are just basic bitch millennial skanks that want your attention.

Following their methods will lead you to a Filipino wife and hapa offspring.

I don't believe that a man would be stupid enough to write

>more far right than you
Attacking and insulting instead of using an rational argument is a tactic of the left ,more over it's a tactic feminists have employed for years
You are pretty left of center

Yeah I couldn't correct myself because the captcha fucked up. Ignore MRAs, they had more truth on their side than feminism but never got anything done because of their autistic screeching and ignoring group dynamics.

Because women can't lead.

All white womenz suck nigger dick durrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrr

i love right women.personally i dont want one that has had coal in their chute but better men can educate on that issue and reclaim those soiled women.i also dont like tatted freaks although they are great for sexcapades we need to start buildings a vanguard for the future.

Nah, these fucks are upset we are criticizing their for-profit cam whores
These women they are protecting only need protecting because they are full of shit

So what's your plan to victory?

>traditional

all of those women were typical whores until they adopted their "traditional" lifestyles, which include blogging and streaming about how awesome conservatism is when they're not being a typical whore

Poor lauren

t.Shekelberg

There’s nothing wrong with insulting brainlets like you, ostracism is very efficient. Maybe you’ll listen and actually lose some weight, finish school and get yourself a white girlfriend.

SOURCE
O
U
R
C
E

Because when men see a powerful, successful man like Trump leading the movement, it motivates them . When they their leader being fucked by niggers, it demotivates them.

That's why Trump was able to gain such momentum, because he was inspiring and motivational. People looked up to him a leader that has been missing for a long time. Women can't motivate men in the same way, especially the gutter whore's that have been prominent in the alt-right so far.

>college educated
>good

they always talk,thats tge number one reason they die in the field,they fuckin gossip.but we do need rothschild/bilderberg spies,kike number one soft spot,sex.brains are saturated with it.

Cut out people that beg for money on the internet
Male or female
If these people actually cared, they'd be running for office and ask for money to support their office run.
Most of them just pander to what they think their audience wants to hear, then slowly scale back to their true beliefs and watch as their beta-orbiters transition into the cam-whores true belief system

You have yet to make a valid argument, and I'm the brainlet
Double kek

But does she have the voice user?

DOES SHE HAVE THE VOICE?!

White dick don't care

shit if true,stock in her went up unless that is joo dick but regardless of her coal burning for kids shes going white,most whitey does.

Every time someone or something gets popular in this 'movement' (which is only for the Anglo nations mind you, continental Europe is different) it gets shilled to death and like half of Sup Forums falls for it. The entire year the media was freaking out about those women bringing in people and suddenly this happens.

Makeapp 'em

I don't like her, but that's an obvious fake
It wasn't even done on photoshop, the person that made it used gimp
She's a whore, but using fakes is lefty-teir

>(((College educated)))
What were their majors? Any STEM majors? Didn't think so.

Taking red pills from women is like cleaning yourself with cow shit. It's an oxymoron. I'm fine with them being used for PR purposes, but they cannot and will not lead the intellectual aspects of the movement.

>traditional
What's traditional about them? Name one thing.

They learned how to bake a cake so they can say 'traditional wife' with their battered cunts

They are the epitome of the traditional youtube panhandler
all bark and no bite

You didn’t address my argument and just called me a sjw lol. I so badly throw you inside a locker and lock you inside. You loser are unbearable to talk to.

Well not that alt right exists, but are these women honest in their views. Are they capable of representing what is the traditional view of civilisation. Prior to mass media control?

Want to*

none, and its your fault. Because all our women are out showing how strong and independant they are by suiciding their linage by working jobs until their vagoo dries up.
Perhaps if sjws like u weren't pushing women into work, the Sup Forums army of neet virgin males could do the work ( including leading the alt-right ) while these larping women were continuing the linage.

These threads have become so sad since the Finnknight disappeared.

Dude, support them on their patreon, for as little as $1 a month
Making money begging instead of putting time and effort to change the things you bitch about is hypocritical in it's self
Fuck, the least they could do is run for some low tier local government office
They obviously have the credentials for it
But that would be real work, and actually take time and money, cam-whoring is easier

>I'm fine with them being used for PR purposes
Problem is, they're not very good at it. Look at the kind of people they attract. Are these the normies everyone says they're redpilling with their videos? I doubt some of them even speak english. These chicks are loser magnets.

Women make terrible leaders but they are fantastic messengers.
In other words, they cannot create the message, as that requires wisdom, but they can convey it like no one else.

NOT A SINGLE NATURAL BLONDE IN THAT MIX

They're exploiting weak beta bitches for money.
That's traditional female behavior.

HIDE. IGNORE. DO NOT REPLY.

There is a sizable contingent of the alt right that are bitter, inadequate MGTOW faggots.

You flung insults, you do know you can scroll up and re-read what your original statement was?
Insults aren't arguments

Don't be so pessimistic. These are the stormtroopers of our future Reich that Lauren is assembling.

No coalburners. That's not much to ask.

Sorry wasn't meant for you

Lmao, this.

You wanna know how I know a woman posted this pretending to be a man

>white sexually frustrated white virgins who hate white women just because they won’t sleep with their obese, neet, ugly and acne covered asses.
Is not an argument, as much as you want it to be

>college indoctrinated

No thanks.