Why don't you own an AR15 yet?

Why don't you own an AR15 yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/gLBU5
palmettostatearmory.com/
cheaperthandirt.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vd0Dx9VNSP4
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/10/21/romanian-army-5-56x45mm-rifle/
cheaperthandirt.com/product/del-ton-sport-mod-2-ar-15-semi-auto-rifle-556mm-nato-16-barrel-30-rounds-6-position-stock-black-848456002304.do?sortby=priceAscend&refType=&from=fn&ecList=7&ecCategory=444771
adevarul.ro/locale/alba-iulia/foto-video-arma-asalt-produsa-cugir-standarde-nato-pusca-intrat-probe-asteapta-comenzi-tara-strainatate-1_59e73a1f5ab6550cb83e3764/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do, and a ptr91

Because the AK is Marxism’s gift to mankind.

Why don't you own TWO ar-15s, OP?

Because it's shit and overpriced here. Saiga 12 all the way.

Funniest assassination of all time
getting taken out by a rubber BBC to the face

AR a shit. I prefer slavshit. gonna get one of these after Trump lifts Russian sanctions on small arms

Because we don't need rifles to defend ourselves over here.

>only two

Hello, FBI? Check out this thread

My PTR is the best rifle I've ever used

In America we just own both.
AR-15 is a top tier a-salt riffle, your just jealous you don't have one

Don't like em.

Nope. I believe these aren't sold to anyone outside of RF.

For what purpose?

>that glove size to vest size ratio
Manlet army? What are you going to do, play "Simon says you're fucked" with violent and raging niggers?

FBI ain't saving you from this thread, son.

I had an M&P 15 but sold it. Just picked up a WASR last month. I'll get another AR eventually but for now I'd rather have a biker bitch than a beauty queen.

I have connections

How much should I expect to pay for a solid AR as a first time buyer?

What brand should I be looking for?

Is an AR a higher priority to get than a handgun?

>5 basic bitch ar-15s with basic magpul furniture
>chinese replica chest rigs and ifaks
yeah I'm sure the FBI is creaming themselves over this

Sorry to burst your bubble user, but we will never see these in the states. Even if the import van on Russia is lifted, there is still a ban on importing assault weapons. This is especially true for an SBR with am integrally suppressed barrel. The best we can hope for is the featureless Saigas to come back.

Because guns are for pussies that can't fight with their fists.

fuck it I will do it illegally then

freedums

They know me by name already m.imgur.com/a/gLBU5

CROSS YOUR LEFT LEG AND RIGHT ARM INTO A PRETZEL SHAPE OR I WILL SHOOT YOU

Saving up money for the 5.56x45mm WASR-3 (or whatever they'll call the new civilian version after the army starts buying the select-fire 5.56x45mm AKs Cugir designed)

/k/ was trying to reverse engineer one
dunno how far they got with it

Is that a full auto shotgun? Where the fuck can I get one of those?!

I'm tall and big

It's a show stopper for sure

>go to russia
>steal one from cop or buy it
>send it back piece by piece

what's sticking out the end?

I do.

It's a dealer sample saiga 12, you can't get one without having an SOT FFL. Fun fact I made that gif several years ago.

As far as I know it never got beyond drawings in some CAD program. So far US manufactures can't even make a quality AK, so a VSS or any of its derivatives is doubtful. Aldo, the ammo is not available outside Russian LE and military

I wanted colt LE6920, but they're banned in NY

An AR-15 is just the capitalist version of muh AK. Don't get me wrong, the AK is a great model, but in terms of sheer practicality, there's not much difference.

Because this is what I would have to get.
I fucking hate this Commie shit hole

Rip doggo

Thanks and that's one hot gif. I feel the need to fap now.

You can get a SAFE act compliant Cuck-15

You can get a semi automatic one. It kills just as well.

Probably because I'm not planning a mass shooting?

you have an article about that gun? im curious

just move out nigga, save your money and in a few years you can escape

That's a shame. But that's kind of how all group projects here go.
> the ammo is not available outside Russian LE and military
What about other possible chamberings? It's not impossible to find/load another caliber that can shoot sub-sonic.

BBC
It goes about 100 yards.

A literal waste of money. People who buy those kinds of rifles tend to be limp dick morons who think having a detachable magazine makes you a UBER 1337 OPERATOR OPERATING 24/7 WITH OPERATIONS

You'd be better off investing the money in a brokerage account. At least that will appreciate in value eventually. All AR-15s do is break and cost you a shit ton to repair.

If you're loaded, go for it, waste all that money on that shit. But if you don't have money to burn, get your head examined, you don't need one of those things.

>saving money in commiefornia
Pretty sure that's illegal, famalam.

No thanks. I'm quite happy with my Win70 in 30-06.

>Democrat
Don't lie, faggot.

Why? it's so cheap

palmettostatearmory.com/
cheaperthandirt.com/

True facts. I SBS'd one, they're pretty great.

Is that a card from the Mandalay Bay?

I do. The knife in the picture is just a joke, I thought attaching a “bayonet” and then going to the range would be funny in a ridiculous way, but didn’t actually do it obviously. The other is muh shotgun

I'll likely move to Texas or Nevada.

I don't have 5k laying around for the gun and a safe for it

What? What the fuck are you even talking about?
We are talking about the VSS here.

Did you really buy a can cannon? kek

I can't buy a gun in my state because I'm schizophrenic

Tratatatatata
youtube.com/watch?v=Vd0Dx9VNSP4

you have to be a fat ass hick retard.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/10/21/romanian-army-5-56x45mm-rifle/
This is from 2013, but there have been some hitches (they've been improving it so it's cheaper to produce)

If you can wait I can get a new (this month even) article and video about it (in romanian though).

the biggest problem is going to be the fact that 9x39 doesn't exist here
Otherwise it would be pretty easy to make an integrally suppressed AK action in 7.62x39 or whatever, although that wouldn't be quiet at all

WASR vs AR is a dumb argument. The AR is better in almost every way even if it is a cheap build. Get both or get a vz-58.

Legitimately some of the most fun you can have shooting, if you're not stuck at public ranges anyway. Also you can put dildos in them.

Cheap one $500 up to +$3000

cheaperthandirt.com/product/del-ton-sport-mod-2-ar-15-semi-auto-rifle-556mm-nato-16-barrel-30-rounds-6-position-stock-black-848456002304.do?sortby=priceAscend&refType=&from=fn&ecList=7&ecCategory=444771

What? Pakistani children can make AK replicas from desert sand and a spring how can US manufacturers not??

thanks, sorta look like a g3

Not sure about ARs, but most guns appreciate in value. I own a tec-9 that I bought for 200 around 2 years ago. Now they are worth 500 to 600 and they are one of the least reliable firearms ever made.

>needing to be loaded to buy an AR

You can build one for less than $400, or buy a completed on for less than $500, you moron.

Because my guy doesn't have any 1:8 barrels in stock and won't until after Christmas.
I've been saving and holding off buying one to make sure I bought one that I don't have to fuck with. I don't want to buy a basic one that looks like ass and spend more than what I paid for the rifle on new parts.

Do you live near niggers? It's a deterent fuckhead

Yay Condor for everybody. Better not let anyone in your squad run with those scissors mate

Their chest rigs are perfectly fine. I wouldn't trust a PC, but that's here nor there.

i find modern rifles very uninteresting

Dylan Klebold would be proud.

I sold my AR for an unrelated reason, not in order to get the WASR. My reasoning behind getting an AK pattern rifle first was in case of a worst case SHTF scorched earth scenario, maintenance is easier and needs to be done less frequently on the AK. Plus I just like that there is no plastic on it.

But like I said, I will get another AR when I can afford it. The AR is way easier to operate.

Never have to worry about tipping the pizza guy again

Tell me that when you run out of breath being chased down by 100 illegals to get that 20$ bill out your pocket. You won't feel anything after the initial throat slit and kilydiscope vision. For ever. But hey at least you were tuff guy cx

>commie shit hole
so new york?

Can you put soup cans in one? It'd be fucking hilarious to literally shoot spaghettios.

your entire race getting taken out by real bbc is funnier

I live in California, dude.

But do you wear it with the high tops or the low tops?

how does he solve the problem that he actually has a hipoint?

>yfw starving niggers 40 yrs later

ai permis drace

Of course you can. They don't seal as well and thus don't fly quite as nicely, but a can of dropped spaghetti will seriously fuck something up flying at 100+ FPS.

>buy a completed one for less than $500
S&W M&P Sport II on sale for $350
even has magpul BUIS and furniture, no excuses

bullpup lyfe

Glock is nigger speak for pistol. 40 is the caliber, obviously.

aks were designed for mass production, not for being handcrafted to precise standards. Gun manufacturers in the us have not adopted the fuckit mentality that the ak was designed for , so they still try and keep the specs to a hair, which actually causes problems in the ak and its variants.

because nothing says 'fuck you' more than my 12g slug handgun

AK ammo will be much harder to come by though.

I love the AK, but the fact that half the houses in America have .223 and 9mm ammo in them kind of make the SHTF gun question much easier to solve.

ATF ITT right now.

>live on mountain
>2 neighbors closest being 3 miles away
>shoot what ever gun/calibre/fire rate I want 24/7

>chopping fire wood from fresh cut tree
>chainsaw chain fucking BREAKS
>chain flies past my shoulder misses my head by half an arm length
>later found a slug inside the tree where I cut

I don't fall trees in my shooting range anymore hehe

adevarul.ro/locale/alba-iulia/foto-video-arma-asalt-produsa-cugir-standarde-nato-pusca-intrat-probe-asteapta-comenzi-tara-strainatate-1_59e73a1f5ab6550cb83e3764/index.html
Here you go, romanian article and video