Is this show, dare I say, AOTS?

Is this show, dare I say, AOTS?

Other urls found in this thread:

rantraining.e3learning.com.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's garbage, so no.

Explain further.

It's not AOTS, but it's still very good. Succ-chan a best.

Dare i say, yes?

Feel free to go back to the hourly NGE thread any time.

No, that's Akiba's Trip.

It's still great though.

It's good, but not that good.

Also
>dare I say
Kill yourself.

Succubus worst girl.

Useless smelly old hag way past her prime.

Why do people keep saying that the manga is better? I don't want to bother reading words and not listening to squeaky girl voices.

Vampire so rude
Dullahan best girl btw

Vampire > Succubus > YukiOnna > DULLahan

It's the comfiest anime of the season.

You're wrong.

That's not Kemono Friends.

YukiOnna is the dullest character in the whole show
>Oh I'm sort of introverted and outwardly a bit COLD to people and quiet how unexpected

I want Dulla-chan to win the Tetsuo Bowl

Yuki Onna's a non-character.

Better than
>Muh sensei

vampire is best girl of the season so far

It was definitely a surprize for me, it's way better than I expected.

Best girl succubus has 10% of the screentime the other girls get, what a shitshow.

SEX

maybe if the girls weren't ugly

What is considered good looking for you, user?

i'm not gonna post anything because you're just going to say that it's shit instead

It's okay, user. No one will judge your taste here seriously.

That's not the point, the point is defending something by attacking something else.

This.

>friendly
>considerate
>genki
>huggable
>dumbpire

Pretty much perfect.

Yes, but an undeserving and cancerous show called Youjo Senki overshadowed it and all the shit tasters gobbled it up

I dunno about the others but that's the only anime that caught my attention this season.
And Satou sensei is the cutest of the season

She's a joy to watch. The others all try to not stand out, she's the only one who really seems to be enjoying herself.

>googled the show
>genderbent Isekai
>mfw

3rd favorite OTS

>retarded

>I haven't watched it
>It must be shit
It's pretty good user

But in a cute way.

I read the summary. It's too Nasu tier edge shit. No thanks.

No but it's in the top 5, likely to be top 3

For an adaption to be good it needs to bring more to the table then it's source material, not less.
It's shit compared to the manga.

Says who?

Me. That's how I judge them.
For instance, Maid Dragon is a good adaption, but not that great of a show.
Demi-chan misses the general tone of the manga, and many of its scenes fall flat or just fail completely. The only thing it has going for it is cute girls animated.
I would rather reread the manga then watch it. I gave up and dropped it last episode.

It's certainly not a terrible series, but unless you prefer anime over manga to a drastic extent, I don't see any benefit in watching more of it.

What is the general tone of the manga? A documentary about the demi? If it is then I could still see it on the anime.

The manga doesn't feel like a harem series, the anime does. The manga is a bit more solemn and the humor is more on point. A lot of the scenes feel really week in the anime compared to the manga.

I may be nit picking, but I vastly prefer reading manga over watching anime, so I have pretty high standards for adaptions. If this were it's own series my opinion would be, 'Yeah, it's okay.'

The group hug session was kind of grotesque.

Aye but I mostly feel uncomfortable watching it as I am a preservice teacher and there is so much shit in this show that if you did in real life, would get you fired.

And I dont meant the obvious shit like the date thing, but even the hugging, personal contact or being alone with the kids.

>but even the hugging, personal contact or being alone with the kids.
What's wrong with it?

Generally a case of the minority ruining it for the majority. Because of that very small number who would take advantage of situations like that to cop a feel, it essentially resulted in hard ball regulations coming in, especially if you are a male teacher with female students.

This of course means that your word is generally not counted if you are accused of something by staff or students. A teacher at my old school was accused of sexual harassment by a student who later revealed she faked it because he failed her for a big test. Despite this he did not get his teaching licence back.

At another school a female student found out a grandparent died over the phone during lunch, was understandably distraught and her homeroom teacher gave her a hug to console her, was reported for it by another staff member and fired.

Shit like that can even get you on the sexual offence/ pedo list, so it means you have to be impersonal with the students to a decent degree.

Its such a crock of shit and makes having a positive teacher-student relationship where you try to foster learning/ engagement in the classroom so much harder

it's pretty bullshit

We have to undertake mandatory training before we get to take our teaching licence which we pay for along with all the years of education and other past history screenings.

rantraining.e3learning.com.au/

That can be summed up as "Be careful, you cant easily defend yourself, report everything as you get fired if someone else fucks up and we suspect you didnt report it and never be alone one on one with the kids"

These demis give me a semi.

Does the succubus sensei's touch work on girls as well?

I always felt something like this was in effect, and chalked it up to the inevitable change of the classroom aura. My condolences.

The latest episode kind of made me cringe a bit.

>rantraining.e3learning.com.au/
So is there no one-on-one counceling?

This type of girl usually irritates me but yeah this one is weirdly pretty endearing.

You wouldn't teachers doing that, to be fair. I thought that the whole scene was weird too.

AAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH not even close.

I wanna watch this show but can the vampire go out in the sun?
It'll ruin it for me if she can.

She can, she just gets hotter then the average person.

>but can the vampire go out in the sun
They talk about this extensively and stuff like it is the entire focus of the series, first or second episode is where what you're talking about was discussed I think. Give it a go and then just drop it if you don't like what it's going for.

NOPE

It's mediocre.
Really good for casuals and also soccermom approved title.
If you like anyone else than succubus though, you're better off finding another series, as she's the sole romantic interest, and fanservice material.

Mildly retarded girls make the best companions. Just like a thoroughbred horse wants a goat or a donkey for a pal.

>Really good for casuals and also soccermom approved title.
Sales-wise it's doing just okay, so no not really.

What? Yeah, really. It's not like the average casual buys the discs, doesn't change the fact that they are the main target audience.

Realistically speaking, Succubus-chan has the most chances of winning the Teacher bowl

>the most
The only one. The others never were in it to begin with. Dullahan has a one sided crush, but the teacher (and the whole series) is not associating with "creeps", so no huge age difference.

Exactly, this.

Not when the episodes keep getting worse. At this rate it's drop material by half of the season.

>mfw I thought this show was about the blonde girl and her name was Demi

I'm such a retard. I'm glad I spent last afternoon watching it. It's pretty good.

Dragon Maid is AOTS, but Demi-chan is runner up.

>the vampire go out in the sun?
And then there's this guy who doesn't know shit.

There's no one vampire 'canon', just loads of tales. Sunlight makes vampires drowsy, vampires can turn into wolves and mist, vampires only die if decapitated or burned by fire, etc.

BanG Dream is also airing, might be more than a worthy competition.

I really really really like this image

She's a walking reaction image factory and I love her for it.