Name one better incest anime than this

Name one better incest anime than this.

You can't.

Koi Kaze maybe. Oreimo but incest wasn't the focus of it.

Does hentai count?

Infinite Statos.

Get out.

Koi Kaze took it more seriously I feel, and didn't feel as melodramatic. Also like eight episodes of incest as opposed to Sorra's three episode arc, so more bang for your buck.

Still like this though.

Honestly this is one of my favourite animes of all time. The animation was top tier, the OST was godly, the characters were deep and interesting and the plot wasn't retarded. Incest or not, this is an excellent anime

There isn't, now what?

The eventual Haruka na Sora adaptation

Never happened.

YnS is literally babby's first incest anime. Koi Kaze actually explored the heavy themes that comes with forbidden love between siblings. The age difference between Koushirou and Nanoke threw me off, though

Sora is made for big black dicks!

_________ Your anus is made for big black dicks! ___________________

Thank fuck for appchan x and the cascaded reply hiding function.

ok

I enjoyed Akane-iro no tarama salata more. It was funnier. This was too melodramatic.

Minato's victory felt very shallow and undeserved, though

Rewatch it. He was lusting over his sister from the beginning.

Yup. It's the best.

Grey haired girl just came out of nowhere, can't be any more artificially forced than that.

I recall hearing that there were a couple routes that did not get into the anime. If that was right, what were they?

Still, they spent the entire show developing MC's relationship with the tsundere bitch. Ditching all of that for a cheap imouto victory was a dick move

Teacher?

What?! She had a route?

All of the VN's main heroines got an arc in the anime (if you count the post-episode maid shorts as one arc).

The Haruka na Sora fandisc added routes for the class prez and the candy shop lady who takes care of Akira. Those didn't make it into the anime.

Stop promoting incest.

Where do you think you are, moralfag? Go back to tumblr.

Koi kaze is crap. The age difference and the retarded imouto were some terrible shit.
Where do you guys get cute pics like this one?

The miko girl looks quite kawaii uguu there.