Is Italy next after UK?

There are sourceless rumors about that

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/04/12/news/economy/us-economy-big-problem-tyler-cowen/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0wZQbK938Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OIG75jP9AcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Italians too lazy to stay in the EU.

please

I hope so. A lot of the med countries have been fucked by the EU and Euro currency.

Join us luigi

> Italeave.

they have to name it something better

>Luigexit

Possibly if Schulz goes ahead with his plan for the "united states of europe" by 2025

Quitaly

>Bella Ciao

italia irridenta 2.0

I second Quitaly

Go for it Luigi! Make Italy Great Again!

I like that better lol

money.cnn.com/2017/04/12/news/economy/us-economy-big-problem-tyler-cowen/index.html

we're working on it

Super Mario 64?

Your flag is boring as fuck

>uscITA

>implying USA isn't just tsundere for mexico

there are rumours about Italy dropping Euro
confirm or deny pls

Your flag is unoriginal.

I hope so.

Best Mario game

cant blame them want to get out when thousands of rapefugee swim up their shore everyday and cant do anything by EU immigration policies

It is bullshit, we are not leaving any time soon, unfortunately.

Fake news

eh, shit
Poland supports independences of real countries worldwide

Did someone say drop the Euro?

i was raised on Italo Disco
Now there is no more Italo Disco
I fully support and demand ItalianoExito now!

Italiaxit = felicità
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0wZQbK938Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OIG75jP9AcY

m5s last hope for italian democraty

Sounds like a dank meme waiting to happen OP

#addio2017

ItaLeave
SpaghettiOuttie

You should suppress those rumors you guys would get less money if we left

money aint all that is

>Did someone say drop the Euro?

That would indeed be a smart policy.
Imagine everything that you have on your bank account becoming worthless over night. That‘s what dropping the Euro would do.
And there would be massive capital flight, they‘d have to shut the banks and impose capital controls. The financial sector would basically freeze.

If you think you‘re having a crisi right now, wait until you see what happens after you leave the euro.

GABAGOUT

No thanks.

Takeout

freedom isn't easy
but it's worth it

Putting off the inevitable no? How do you sustain the Euro long term, or any fiat currency for that matter?

When the North and Central Italy going to drop Ethiopia minor that’s the question

Somebody took a shit on the middle of yours.

>freedom isn't easy

You mean the freedom to work, travel and reside anywhere in Europe?

>what is a visa

Criminally underrated!

Latin Europe is either too cucked or too lazy to do anything.

I don't think Luigi is suicidal Britbongistani

>what is a visa

So you‘ll go from visa free in the entire EU to worse visa requirements than for Ukrainians.

>4the Reich
>with subhumans like Portuguese, Spaniards, Romanians, Bulgarians and Greeks
Pick one

Mario odyssey

"Freedom"

better suffer now than fucking stay in this situation . after a while we would be better ..

Quitaly

>Italexit
Meno Negri, più waifu

>after a while we would be better

Based on what?
Would your terrible bureaucracy and justice system get better after you left the EU?
Or your economic policies that are straight from the 70s?
Did the EU cause the decades of economic mismanagement by the italian government?

What a night that was. Fucking incredible

ItaLeave

kek,before talking about italexit we nedd to change government first.
then we can talk about the rest.
some economist are talking about the double currency,both euro and lira.
we will see.

"GOOD MORNING"

Not the north

Sweden will be next

>Sweden will be next

That's almost zero difference, 5% is almost nothing

>Swexit

Yes :^) The UK will be the first Islamic country in Europe, followed by Sweden

why not though? just sitting around waiting for the next crash to go full Greece mode?

Wait to see what happens when 50% of a generation is out of work for their entire lives... if you thought boomers where bad

Your ethnic group is trash tier.

Sweden will vote to leave after this year's election. Book it. Cook it.

People from Switzerland shilling for the EU is like jews shilling for multiculturalism. Keep it comfy up in those mountains while the rest around them burns, they probably drive down to italy to spend cheap euro's

not buying this meme

Shit would get so bad that Fascist parties would gain complete control. Unlike Greece, Italy has a lingering Fascist soul beneath the thick layer of humor it carries.

to be fair, no euro, so it would be easier for you

I'd prefer the term Italeave

Ita-leave is vastly superior, but equally never happening. Northern secession is more likely.

Germany cucked us really hard.
In the case of an italian secession, krauts would pull the strings of the euro and cripple our country with national debt interests.
Italy literally pays 73 billion euros on debt intrests and we would pay even more if we had the audacity of restoring the lira.
There's no way out, folks.

Thanks for the support norbro. A swexit would be really beneficial for your country, both Sweden and the UK is Norway's biggest trading partner in Europe

We‘re only as successful as we are because we‘re almost fully integrated with the single market.
If the EU as an economic space were to collapse, we would follow it down the abyss.

You know how shit the 10 years after we rejected EEA membership and before we signed the bilateral treaties were?

sue them for refugee reparations

Mountain jews benefit from their tax haven scheme.
Every single company in the so called tax havens has a swiss bank account with an asset management portfolio.
The bank account is nearly invisible for the authorities, the assets aren't visible on the bank's balance sheet because they're property of the offshore company.
Switzerland is literally a slush fund state.

>Implying germans would pay

they do not have to, just give them bill and seize their assets or waive your debt
what they are gonna do, invade you? kraut economy is exporting overpriced shit made by eastern europeans anyway, sooner it collapse the better

Germans don't own much of our debt, it's the ECB who has a nice stack of it.
We're bound to their will.

Seriously underrated

>Quitaly
use this one pls msm

>sourceless
the Sup Forums special

I can give you Polish meme right wing news site but that is pointless. There is something in the air desu, because there is actual discussion

It would be a good thing desu. I would actually support Norway joining the EU if they could get rid of all the fiscaly retarded, and Africa tier corrupt southerners.

>5% is nothing

Yeah because Schengen is such a good thing you fantastically retarded motherfucker...

Stay in your visa-free islamic zone when we'll be out of it ya fuckin cunt

What are we looking at here?

is not true. we're not so lucky or intelligent or brave to do what's necessary.

Nice proxy James