Horseback? Seriously Alabama? Are you sure this the type of guy you should be voting for?

Horseback? Seriously Alabama? Are you sure this the type of guy you should be voting for?

Not Jones

Based

I love how concerned (((people))) are for the GOP future.

the guy's a larping back woods imbecile on a human level
but maybe its what alabama wants

Art Imitates life, life imitates art

Horseback is eco friendly. Why do you hate the environment user?

9k a month to shitpost were do i A P P L Y

we're republicans, we're better than that

he does that all the time

This was cringy as fuck to watch. Alabama isn't the West or some shit. Showing up on horseback really just made him look like a tryhard faggot.

It annoys me in general when I see Southerners wearing cowboy hats and riding horses and thinking this is somehow "their" culture. To the point that niggers and yankees think cowboy stuff is for rednecks and associate it with the South. When in fact, cowboy shit is for Western states and is their culture. The only Southern state that has a right to it is Texas.

>this thread

that was cringy as fuck to read.

Do you actually unironically believe that people with different beliefs are paid to think that way? Roy Moore looks like a faggot showing up on a horse to the polling office.

Imagine being this anti-American Values. Just sitting in your pajamas at the YMCA shitposting.

>thinking riding a horse makes you any less of a cuck

wew lad

It still amazes me democrats are banking on Alabama for a win.

Alabama is the butt of every liberal snide remark and now you want them to vote for a Democrat?

We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>2 Moore Scoops

Did he fuck any kids on the way?

This guys was smashing prime teen pussy all the way into his late 30s. He's as far from a cuck as they come

>on horseback
He's compensating.

Holy shit, that reads like some greentext story. Is that actually in the book?

These stupid rednecks eat that shit up

>beta soyboys are scared of horses

wow color me shocked

He should be whipping niggers too

One step at a time, user.

You're an idiot
People wear cowboy hats all over the south, especially Ranchers/Horse people

>Horses

IMPEACH. NOW.

OP can't ride a horse, probably hasn't seen one in real life.

surprised the soyboys are not compelled to jack off the horses.

HIGH TEST

Cowboy culture belongs to Wyoming and Colorado

No it doesn't that doesn't even make sense.

cowboy=cow + boy, that is people who drove cows around and they'd bring them from texas up north, all those states have cowboy culture

I cant wait for him to win. The salt level will be overwhelming. Alabama has its own clinton vs trump. 2016 all over again. I CANT TAKE ALL THIS WINNING.

Yes, Hillary really executed someone at a campaign rally.

CitySoiBoi detected. People don't need your permission or your opinion to wear what they want.

Northern scum wouldn't understand, this kind of thing makes you look great. A lot of us keep horses and enjoy riding them around, I doubt that dem-fag Doug Jones could even get up on one.

I don't remember that happening must be le mandela effect

>nobody ITT has given praise deez double trips
AAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The only true american.

this is exactly Why I hate the south, ill take Maine and Vermont Hicks over, you neo-confederates any day

>Thinking Alabama will give up its chance to elect the madman they have always wanted to have

Likewise for your kind, shit licker.

Yes

The left certainly is panicking about this lol

Imma fuck me a 14 year old yeeeeehaaawwww *fires revolver in the air*

>women, soyboys and niggers

wtf i love hillary now

*Invents the first ironclad behind you*

Psh, Don't mean nothing personal by it, fella

If that had happened IRL, we wouldn't have been memeing the Don into olffice

ALABAMA DEMOCRATS OFFERING FREE RIDES TO POLLING STATIONS: Give em call here: (800) 484-0217 You know what to do. Let's send these Democrat taxis out to the middle of bumfuck nowhere to pick up nonexistent Doug Jones voters.

-Go to fakenamegenerator.com
-Click on advanced options
-Click switch to region
>Click on Alabama
Now you have a fake identity with a real Alabama address.

Also google what county the address is located in because they are going to ask that.

Sign me up.
>I get over 9000 shekels
>you're unswayed by shills regardless
>less money to fund other bullshit "activism"

WIN WIN

Gonna need a fucking rundown. Slow and deep, just like your first repressed sexual memory.

But that's not how bongs work.