danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2612844
i.imgur.com/iOfsWJV.jpg
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg
imgur.com/a/WFBu5
bbkbrnk.com/character/02/#Reoko
bbkbrnk.com/character/#Azuma
m.imgur.com/a/6oV1K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters and Mimibro-tan enjoying a nice slice of strawberry cake together, please!

Mimibro-tan:
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

Thanks if you pick this up!

Old

Requesting a film based mahou shoujo.
With old cameras-like designs; film tapes flying around her or using them the same way a plant-themed mahou shoujo would use vines; flying fresnels to shoot lasers; you name it.

Requesting a hairstyle chart of Yoshiko from Aho Girl.

Requesting something humorous with Captain Yami from Black Clover as if he were an Isekai hero.
blackclover.wikia.com/wiki/Yami_Sukehiro

requesting Chie Sasaki with the Money in the Bank briefcase like pic related, but replace the "Money in the Bank" with "SSR in the Bank"

reference for Chie Sasaki:
i.imgur.com/PkMvYF6.jpg

Requesting Fubuki, Yuudachi, and Mutsuki, each wearing this competition swimsuit.

Dakimakura mode (i. e. Lying on back and facing the viewer).
Preferably full body.

Please!

Gabriel in Vignes clothes from the ED please

imgur.com/a/uECw9

Requesting YMO's album cover for X∞Multiplies recreated with Rei clones.

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Requesting Meiko and Sophia in a purple version of Meiko's school uniform staring at each other in a confused manner.

Requesting colors and stuff

Pixie Ref: i.imgur.com/lw8r1tK.png

Angewomon Ref: i.imgur.com/UY30Gak.jpg

Gardevoir ref (Regular or Shiny):i.imgur.com/hYTY6OC.png

Requesting Ryotsu Kankichi playing the Nintendo Switch, or maybe celebrating because he got it as a birthday present, please

Requesting Shiny Chariot as a Gundam similar to Shining Gundam

Requesting Fafnir making a let's play of Dark Souls

Requesting this caveboy (Kukuru) and this cavegirl (Mig) from Doraemon in love with each other.

Cute trap

>No bulge

Requesting Ayame Kajou in the "fuck me" shirt (the "U" can be ironically censored with an asterisk or a "O/0") and frilly black panties making a vulgar pick-up line and/or gesture.

With torpedo .

Now we're talking.

Based, traps are olev.

Much better

Requesting Madoka Kaname from Madoka Magica and Hina from Dodonpachi Saidaioujou having tea with each other and having a good laugh. They have the same voice actress that's why I put them together.

Agreed. Shame no one ever requests any here and /cm/ is much too slow.

In fact, if anyone has any simple trap requests that weren't too lewd, I'll do 'em.

Requesting awkward dinner conversations in hell between Raynare, Yura of the Demon Hair, and Raditz

chihiro in lingerie or some kind of cute animal hoodie

Noire, on a towel at the beach on her stomach, wearing a blue or black bikini with the top undone and asking to rub suntan oil on her. Please, and more dere than tsun if that is possible.

This is apparently Wiz (KonoSuba) from before she turned into a lich. Requesting her wearing this outfit as a wight, and it not fitting that well.

Requesting gag kissing between Elizabeth and Chiffon, bonus points if Charles (right) is included. Refs:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734

Requesting Bonta-kun giving Perolina hype train tickets for Super Robot Wars V with Beargguy in the background protesting NTR. Bonus points if the hype train is drawn.

3 WEEKS LEFT!

Trap Ika with swimsuit?

Requesting Pitz acting like King Kong and Ai-kun acting like Godzilla, please

Orgone squirrels cosplaying as Gouraigers taking cookies from a cookie jar!

Requesting a christmas cake Rachnera holding a wineglass full of coffee

Requesting Hoppou wearing a virgin killer sweater wrong.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=virgin_killer_sweater

Iowa and Yamato poledancing

I would like GS on the moon in his normal armour or space-ized armour and slaying moon goblins.

Draw otouto and aneki laying on sofa, otouto on top, resting his head on aneki's large boobs. aneki is at least head taller than otouto.

Draw your own OC anime characters.

Requesting Tamamo-no-mae vs Patchouli, and Tamamo-no-mae is winning by a landslide.

Requesting Naofumi and Raphtalia doing the "No way fag" pics in picrelated. You can make it say "No way Raph" while he's crafting potions or whatever.

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

Requesting Utaha doing the splits while Eriri glares at her with disdain.

A fabulous skinny Joseph Joestar.

Requesting a rule 63 Manako from Monmusu

Requesting Latifa sentencing Muse to death and looking quite pleased at the way she deals with potential dissidents.

Requesting Nadia (from First Squad) having a showdown with Stroheim (from Jojo)

Should have linked to a better ref
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2172615
Too large to post here

Requesting my beloved, Honda Futayo wearing the meme sweater like pic related danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2612844

Also pic related with her wearing her swimsuit or sleepwear would be nice i.imgur.com/iOfsWJV.jpg

Thanks!

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

Requesting Satania being chased by Doomguy after announcing to him that she will be the future queen of Hell. Doesn't need to be colored. Thanks in Advance!

Might as well put it here too.

Requesting Sucy holding handcuffs in one hand and a ballgag in another with shark teeth smile on her face. Somewhat similar to the bottom right picture.

Poster of .

Did you put a 2 there to make it look like I posted that, too?

No, the doomguy request isn't mine. Just similar filenames.

Hana wearing Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume from Fate/Grand Order, but in white or pink.

I humbly ask if you can I please get an animu version of this
Actually can it be two?
One normal and one with speed lines like this pic of Dekomori

Please and thank you

Ah, okay. Just wanted to clear things up.

requesting disgusted looking waifus holding no pillows

Requesting Akko and Diana naked, kissing, and painting each other with body paint all over each using magic.

Requesting Eriri naked on her back with only her thigh highs on trying to cover her face and breasts while futa Utaha is on top only wearing her stockings and is using her knees to keep Eriri's pinned down and spread while penetrating her.

Something like this, but of course you can come up with something yourself.
imgur.com/a/WFBu5

I'd love a drawing of Murakami and Kuroha making love or just chilling outside under a sky full of stars. Alternatively Murakami posing like a boss with his harem (Kuroha, Kana, Kazumi, Kotori)

Could someone draw Mio Akiyama wearing the virgin killer sweater? Thanks.

Requesting toga himiko being hypnotized

A picture of Tamamo like this but with even bigger breasts, a large Kimono/emperor robe would be cool, and sarashi + fundoshi and/or her also lying on a bed seductively luring the viewer

Yuzuru giving a clothed tittyfuck; or adding on to her outfit for full-bondage
Anything non-lewd is swell as well.

How about rule63 Felix and Crushe from Re:Zero?

so many deliveries in this thread

Draw Mitsuha and Taki from Your Name as high-schoolers making love. That's love-making, not fucking.

Requesting Himiko Toga knitting a sweater.

Nico Yazawa's little brother trying out her outfits or underwear

Requesting fusion between Rachnera and Galvantula.

Requesting Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer) from Fate/Grand Order, confused on whether use the dragon hammer and shield, the wand of draconia, or the dragon spear.

Requesting more Reoko and Azuma hand holding.

bbkbrnk.com/character/02/#Reoko
bbkbrnk.com/character/#Azuma

Requesting a Christmas Cake Trigger-chan/Luluco.

New best I've ever drawn.

Excellent onee-san x otouto stuff.

Requesting Valentine's Day memeclothes

And make the tights extra tight so that her assfat muffins out from the rear heart cutout.

ded

it's weird there aren't many drawfriends around..

It's Friday. Some are probably still at work or just want to rest.

Requesting Natsume about to eat a cookie or some confectionery like the picture on the right. Remember that her sleeves go past her wrists.

Requesting Tamamo eating a big, black and thick sushie roll

In case you need references
m.imgur.com/a/6oV1K

How about black cock instead user? We know thats what youre too embarrassed to ask for.

>can't even save the general

I have fail two user here.

Dont worry user Ill deliver soon. Just keep it alive for me okay?

I love it, thanks!

/r/ing Papagguy giving a weather report

How about Vice President building an Impulse gunpla?

I don't get the connection, user. Also why would an alien fox build a gunpla model?

>Also why would an alien fox build a gunpla model?
Orgone! Or in SD's case libido.

VP's owner is Sarina, Impulse was piloted by Lunamaria later on, both characters are voiced by Maaya Sakamoto, what candy do I win and please say Zero bars.

Requesting Maki Nishikino in the same pose as the bottom picture.

Requesting Hyacinth with abs/wider hips

But she has no ass.

>page 9