>has cross on his flag
>his name is probably Christian or other biblical name
>oldest buildings in his country are churches
>we wuz literall snowniggers living in huts
>etc
>etc
Can you possibly be more cucked?

>Can you possibly be more cucked?

well gee I dont know maybe worshiping in joseph's wifes son?

"hey guys come check out my pagan lifestyle"
"whats that you say?"
"Oh its just some batteries I use for the washing machine"
"This 4wd vehicle I drive?"
"Well you gotta be able to move around you know"
"Oh the rifle you ask?"
"Well you know these damn chr*stians...:"

>Can you possibly be more cucked?
i could be worshipping a dead jew who lived in a desert nowhere near my homeland

This desu

>worship a jewish god
>worship a jewish messiah
>religion peddled and passed down by jews
>christcucks responsible for "israel greatest ally" narrative
>christcucks adopting niggers from africa and holding "refugees welcome" banners
You people will defend your BS jewish religion all day while spitting on traditional european religion.
And you wonder why we make fun of you.

Ironic since it's mostly Christian survivalists in America who live like this.

Yes, I'm sure their christcuck beliefs have a lot to do with their interest in survivalism and preperation.
>look! A christuck does x!
>x must be a christcuck activity!

survivalism sure as fuck isn't a larpagan activity seeing as how they all got wiped out. They weren't very good at surviving now where they?

>SO WHAT IF HE USES AN IPHONE !??

according to larpagans themselves they had their entire faith crushed by christianty. So if christcucks are cucks, then how cucked aren't pagans? lol

Unironic Pagan here. Have been this way since I was young and took an interest in my ancestry. Learned about their historical beliefs and culture and after digging deeper decided it was what was missing.

I don't dress like I'm in a Renaissance fair nor do I "LARP" as some Hollywood viking fuck. "Pagans" who do this piss me off too.

I'm not a fan of Christianity for what they did to my ancient ancestors but I can appreciate and agree with the significance of what Christianity has done for Europe. I do think Christians need to be taken down a peg. Ancient Rome, Greece, and many other great nations that accomplished much were all Pagan as well.

Hasn't just been the desert Jew who helped advance European peoples. The sooner both of our sides can put this shit aside we can focus on the important enemy. Pic related.

Fact about Finland:
Modern Finnish word for God: Jumala,
(Christian,Muslim,Hindu doesn't matter) is actually name of our old pagan god.
It's like they in Swedish church they would talk about Odin not YHWH and Swedish translation of bible would replace all mentions of Jahve with Odin.
We actually never really converted, it's just that one can understand our language so the Swedish and Russians didn't notice.

Fuck.
Just realized that even the second generation muslims here say that: "Jumala is great" because that is what we teach them to call god.
Damn we're sneaky.

I don't particularly care about pagans, but the whole larping and "muh Christcucks" shit I hear from Varg followers is cringy.

Though I find it odd that people turn to Wotan/Odin if they're germanic. I've seen pure celts and balkan odinists, a bit cringy considering they're not germanic or nordic.

>larpers don't realize modern judaism comes from the people who rejected the messiah
>they'd rather worship A FUCKING TREE

lmao. We are changing their religion without them even noticing?

>hurr durr might makes right
>omg crusader bullies chopped down my tree

To break it down and use "Christcuck" is a meme. There are weaknesses to Christianity in today's world and how it's practiced. It's not an ethnic religion by any means and has lost it's bite over the years.

Nothing wrong with having that discussion rationally. I agree on the whole though. To parade around and scream "my dick is bigger" is exactly what (((they))) want us to do.

Personally I'm of the belief that if you're not of Scandinavian/Germanic ancestry and blood it's both silly and fool-hearty to hold troth with our gods. The Larping fucks need to go. They take away from the legitimacy of our beliefs and the rebirth efforts of our culture.

bretty close to your homeland xDDDD balkbro

This

>mfw some obese 56% mutt tells me to worship a desert negro who lived half the world away from both of us