youtube.com/watch?v=HGgXeiN8U3E
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writing_systems_of_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Africans may did.

But not black people, that's for sure.

>West Africans, central Africans
>Not black

Oh, yes. Those were not civilizations, but large tribes. I only meant the north ones.

Why is Akan's western border so straight?

>Songhai Empire
>540,500 mi2
>Large tribe
Are you actually retarded?

WE

I never claimed Egyptians were black.
Try again.

What does that have to do with anything?

WUZ

A tribe doesn't make a 540,500 square mile organized society, dumbass.

King Nigger, why did Akan have such precise borders? Do you know?

Bump cause I'm tired of the rampant ignorance of white Sup Forums.

The leaders of ptolemaic egypt were greek

>Africa never created civiliza-
Nobody said that. I mean, one of the greatest and earliest civilizations was in Africa.
Niggers never created anything of value though.

>what is a tribal federation
Nigger education.

youtube.com/watch?v=HGgXeiN8U3E

Founders of the Mali, Songhai, Hausa, Aksum, and Christian Ethiopia were arab muslims who arrived in those areas largely via trade routes. North African empires or kingdoms are undoubtedly and indisputably not black. Aside from a few pathetic blobs, what did the sub-saharan Africans (congo/somalia and south) ever accomplish?

Under that logic any "civilization" created in europe after they turned Abrahamic shouldn't be considered european culture but semitic culture.

>focuses on muslim
>ignores the word arab

Yeah you colossal retard, Europe was conquered by christian arabs.

>what are genes?

And here is the Grand Mosque of Touba. A symbol of muslim NATIVE African civilization.

Let me put it to you this way, if any of those blobs would have at the height of their "empires" held say Judea, would the british have the following list of their accomplishments?
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ
So what did the negro ever do for us?

>A genetical majority it's neccesary for a ruling class to be of a certain ethnic.

No wonder the jews have no problem ruling that puny island.

Wow that Great Zimbabwe Empire really rocked goyim.

>be muslim, see a bunch of godless niggers wandering about
>decide it would be nice to use these retards for something
>travel to their land with mercenary forces and conquer the baddest tribe around
>you and your muslim buddies get the other nigger states to lick your boots and join in your "empire"
>indoctrinate them in your religion, build some minor infrastructure, and create slave institutions
>send your "empire" out to conquer nearby nig nog tribes and take them prisoner
>sell the prisoners to the kikes
>fast forward a few hundred years

EYY LOOK AT DIS MAP AN' SHIIIEEET, WE WUZ KANGZ!

>Kangaba

Why is the Empire of Ghana nowhere near modern day Ghana?

Funny how those arabs are always depicted as black blacks in period paitings.

Aside from Ethiopia (caucasoids) The niggers have always been a shit. "The Songhai Empire" is literally the result of the Muslim expanison into West Africa and the rest are simply large tribes or groups of tribes.

>luba state

>those noses

Looks more like dark-skinned Arabs to be honest

It is a good thing that the Europeans figured this shit out for you.

>not a single written language

>posts picture of dark arab, clearly not nigger features
>there are dark people who are not niggers
pic is a moroccan man darker than the one depicted in your picture. There is really one nigger in that entire painting and it's the boy leading the horse. The rest of them have arab features painted. They're in the fucking Sahara, they got browner than usual. Have you ever seen a nigger before?

ivorycoast people are the subsaharan masterrace
Theres a reason Nigeria is so swole.

Those are obviously arab/north african you fucking idiot.

liberty to biafra

>mosque
>native African
Just keeping the stupid nigger meme going huh?

KEK

No shit the Arabs were buying slaves from African countries.

DA IGBO IS KEEPING DA FULANI MAN DOWN INSHALLA

buying them from...whom..?

list me all of the greatest african inventions then. Go ahead. I'll wait

>1873
Pretty sure they were the colonial troops of some European country which equipped them.

Wrong
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writing_systems_of_Africa

>black blacks
That is more like arab arab desu

Black Africans

Then african-americans would have no problem either going back to Africa, or get a sweet piece of land in America for themselves, to create another black civilization.
White americans would save money in the long run if they paid every black person 100.000 dollars to go back to Africa and never return, or gave them a state.
Black Lives Matter, you deserve your own nation.

KAAAACKE

The Benin Empire is the only interesting African Empire.

They had a unique culture with some awesome clothes and armor and weapons.
Their sword things were crazy cool.
>pic related

we tried that, it turned into Liberia

They don't want to go back to black "civilization". They enjoy gibs

I'd guess the colors are embedded in the borders of a modern country (Ghana!?)
+in the neighborcountry were propably no research regarding this tribe

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writing_systems_of_Africa
>Ancient Egyptian
Not black.

>Old Nubian
>Old Nubian is written in an uncial variant of the Coptic alphabet.
Blacks using some one else's alphabet.

>Tifinagh
>forms for writing of Berber languages
Not black.

>Ge'ez
>Horn of Africa
>Ethiopia and Eritrea
Strong arab admixture.

Only two left are:
>Nsibidi
>Ancient Meroitic
And I don't feel like looking into those, if these even came from pure blacks.

Good job, desu.

Those beards and noses are arab/semitic.
Living in desert makes your skin darker.

>great Zimbabwe empire
Lmao

It doesn't matter if blacks did or didn't have great civilizations because they don't now.

carthaginian were not black though , but still they are africans.
you can be non black and native to africa , see berber and amazigh.

Will say that Ethiopia was pretty cool, surprised that the WE WUZ crowd don't bring them up.

>carthaginian were not black though ,
But American (((History Channel))) says the contrary.

This is goalpost moving and it's a shitty resource when you have been utterly and completely BTFO.

But go ahead, I have plenty more african civilizations and ruins, also manuscripts and historic accounts.

What you have it's your fingers in your ears screaming lalalalalalala¡¡¡¡

>The guns that were traded to them for slaves.
kek.

>Muslim ARABS found North African kingdoms and states
>Christian EUROPEANS found European kingdoms and states
>Hehe whitey, you wuz all semites and shit becuz of yo religion
>The city of (you)

-tion.
The examples you show are largely Arab in the north and dindu kang-tier in Sub-Saharan Africa that can't even compare to a Mongoloid steppe horde because of how primitive they were at the time.

>Achaemenid empire
>Carthage
>Umayyads
>Fatimid calphate (meme tho)
>Ayyubid dinasty
>Ptolemaic egypt

No one can take this seriously. Mali was relevant for african standars, you could have tried something better yet you overextended your bait.

geez, why are you niggers so obsessed with size?
what kind of contribution did black "civilizations" make to history other than selling weak nigglets to merchant jews?

>Muslims can't be blacks.

That's your entire argument.

Confederacy of tribes is not civilization

Feudalism it's not a kingdom.

>Building a mosque for their moslem massas made out of cow shit and sticks
>Civilization

Bricks and mortar too.

Also the Iberian moors weren't exactly light reflective.

>all those sub-Saharan kangz

>literally mud with sticks in it
That building right there is the apex of nigger civilization, btw.

That was rebuilt by French

Let’s build some pyramids my niggers!but let’s only do it by the suiz canal!fuck the rest of these niggers!yup. Surly that happened.

We WAZ kangz!

They have way better stuff.

Re-built, big difference and the Timbuktu university near it, pre dates all of the euro universities.

If you think African civs lived up to other global civs, stop acting so insecure. Do you really expect to convince the faithful of anything? Your own KANGZ faith has you discounting reasonable evidence contrary to what you believe mostly due to faith... Well that's a human characteristic.

I love me some African history, almost as much as ancient world shit in general. But lack of historical records make the majority of this empire shit a bunch of pontificating bs. Meanwhile we've summerian and akkadian texts to read about civs much more European than say, Egypt even after Ptolemy ran the grain empire. European not because they burned in the sun but because they were built on struggle through trade and war.

Why could Africans not sustain any of their great civilisations then?

Yeah racism is hard if you have to deal with facts.

The oldest race of people on earth that is still alive are the Australian aboriginals, then the blacks, whites and the asians out of which derive the American aboriginals who migrated. That covers the humans, however if we are to speak of the first ever civilization much is left to be said! But those that prepared our planet for us have intoduced us in the order above, no doubt there are others who are now extinct!

Funny how white tribes somehow did make large organized societies.
More proof that the negro is inferior.

>large organized societies.

You mean interconected cheese making villages?

They sure created one hell of a civilization for never creating the wheel, never creating a two-story building, never creating a written language and never learning how to smelt iron until the Europeans came.

I am not sure how this constituents a reply to my post. Sage

You racists are so dumb it's funny.

Don't you have an earthquake to die in?

A schoolclass of kids could achieve this in a week on the beach.

Don't argue about African history here my dude, they can't even agree who the real white countries are.

There's more than 3000 manuscripts from the Timbuktu university library, you just don't know about them cause you fail to recognize their existance due to dumb prejudices.

Our construction standards are so good that I don't even bother getting out of bed.

It's not an argument, they know nothing.

bump cause shareblue just paid Christmas bonuses?

PS if you want to see what a north african looked like in ancient times please see attached

that's because niggers are alphas. Civilization is for cucks who need to follow orders and obey. Pure betas. You need to embrace the inner nigger.

Looks like Idris Elba.

Holy fuck you people never get tired. How does it feel burning your soul away for money or love? Pretty awful, I imagine. Maybe you're just a mongoloid with no feelings though, that might make it ok I guess.

individual
family
tribe

there is nothing more than that. lol you are deluded

Aw sheittt.

No wonder you can't bloodtest the Royal family.

yes, food culture. why dont you share us how you made your mud pancakes and fly burgers

your 3000 manuscripts have a place in the 13th century. they are written in Arabic. You are talking about people that traded on rivers and preserved the knowledge of the golden age of Arabic influence in the world.

Compare that to even greek states and their global influence more than 1000 years earlier. say, the Greek influence on Persia then Seleucid, on egypt then rome on Constantinople, on the dawning of said golden age of Islam... this is not some uniquely african civ you are describing. ironically, it doesn't need to be imo, but it too stands on the shoulders of giants. nice how my preference for ancient world summerian shit = racist though... 3rd and final post