Post yours

Post yours

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.civfanatics.com/threads/physical-appearance-of-early-medieval-slavic-people.524794/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post em boys cmon
I know you got some

They got TURKED but will never admit it. I feel bad for them. PreOttoman Serbia and Balkans as a whole were blonde and blue eyed according to Medieval chronicles

Italian

i mean
most of croatia wasnt even conquered
i am blonde and so is most of my family

Can you give me the link?
Wanna read up on that

Croatia and Slovenia are an exception to what I said. And they also prove that original southern slavs used to look more like slavs do now in Poland or Belarus for example

Erzya

I've read it a long time ago, I'll try to find it now. Try googling Romans on slavic appearnece etc

probably not, most dalmatian land was never conquered by ottomans but they're usually brown hair with brown/blue eyes
i just think thats the illyrian genes

forums.civfanatics.com/threads/physical-appearance-of-early-medieval-slavic-people.524794/

>were blonde and blue eyed
No they weren't. And getting "Turked" would mean we would look like Mongols, yet we look like typical Mediterraneans, if you exclude gypsies.

If by "illyrian" you mean pre-Slavic, then yes.

>typical Mediterraneans
No, buddy.

so i'd be correct in saying that slavs are actually blondes and all of your brown haired people are of illyrian descent?

Nice map of Arabic conquest.

Finns

Post pics of your class, m8. I mean no offende, just curiosity.

>so i'd be correct in saying that slavs are actually blondes
some of them, not all
>and all of your brown haired people are of illyrian descent?
not all of them but alot of them are
some of them are actual turkish rape babies
our 'illyrians' are most likely dalmatians, usually very tall(i think the tallest in the world in fact) and usually brown haired but the eye color varies from person to person

It's wrong to judge teens espacially in such an unnatural picture with unnatural light

anatolian turks didn't look like mongolians even before conquest of balkans because they lived hundreds of years in iran and neighboring countries of iran

Argies

Slavs don't matter because their numbers were relatively low in comparison to the original population. The only important thing about Slavs is that our culture was/is dominant.
Unlike Greco-Romans who got cucked by Christianity, it took centuries to "convert" Slavs and they did it by incorporating many pagan beliefs into the church and destroying every last pagan spot and relic.
For example, Slavs turned the original population of Bulgaria into Slavic culture and then assimilated the Bulgars themselves into Slavic culture even though Bulgars were the conquering tribe.
Now where would I get a class picture?

1. Procopius of Caesarea (6th century):

- "(...) Valerian chose one of the Sklaveni who are men of mighty stature. (...)"

- "(...) Nay further, they do not differ at all from one another in appearance. For they are all exceptionally tall and stalwart men, while their bodies and hair are neither very fair or very blonde, nor indeed do they incline entirely to the dark type, but they are slightly ruddy in color. (...)"

2. Theophilact Simokatta (describing events from year 595):

"(...) The Emperor was with great curiosity listening to stories about this tribe, he has welcomed these newcomers from the land of barbarians, and after being amazed by their height and mighty stature, he sent these men to Heraclea. (...)"

Well my friend,since you are a nation of manlets,i guess that rules you out too.I guess resettling Tatars and Jews was not your brightest move.

Random finnish girls

i think dalmatians are a tribe of illyrians anyway.

well most of your people i've met were either hitlers wet dream or had a distinct brown haired look to them but didnt seem middle eastern.

you guys claim skythian descent right?

are uzbeks and the rest related to turks?

If you went to school you have one. You can blur yourself if you want to.

I don't have a picture.

>Slavs don't matter because their numbers were relatively low in comparison to the original population
so wouldnt it be useless to claim your identiy of them? but i imagine it would be hard to find the group of people whose culture fits with the ethnic make up

>Unlike Greco-Romans who got cucked by Christianity
my feels user

>you guys claim skythian descent right?
some historians do, idk what to believe honestly
its not like that i care

Avg Pole is 1.80 as of 2015

They were Turkic, weren't they? Most Turkic people look the same, except Turks who settled lands inhabited by Anatolian people and got genetically assimilated.

Serbs are the master ethnic race or if not they are top 3. STAY MAD manlet albo toilet cleaner in Russia.

>below 6'0
And that is not manlet how?

Literally untermensch. Serbs are the worst people on the planet and their genes lead them towards their own destruction. I knew a serb family down the street and when both kids grew up, they landed themselves in prison for 10-15. Never in my life have I met an upstanding person who was of Serb descent or from Serbia.

In my opinion, ethnicity doesn't matter that much. Your personal genetics are important to further your bloodline.
Culture is supreme.

I'm sorry I have to leave now, just got a booty call.

Mein fuhrer... I'm sorry I think I'm in love

>Serbs are the worst people on the planet
My hand is most likely bigger than your skull. I would legit kill you, so remember to only talk shit while on the internet.

The average IQ of Serbia is 89/90, I doubt what you said is true.

he's a diaspora
do not reply

I had sexual relations with a female member of your bottom right's family OP
I literally fucked Serbia

>Greeks
These are pakis protesting Golden Dawn, faggot

What do greeks look like on average?

>The average IQ of Serbia is 89/90
Serbs are smarter than any east euro ethnicity, their schools are 5x harder. Those ""Surveys"" that calculate iq are wrong because Serbs like to judge questions and if it is some retarded pattern of dots that they have to look at lots of time they just give any answer because they dont give a shit about your faggot survey questions. Go to an English language physics course in Belgrade university and you will get 15% on your final mark while in Latvia/Sweden/France you will get 75-80%.

Heh, I think you've just proved it, bud.

WE

You've obviously already made up your opinion, so fuck off, be snarky elsewhere.

>bunch of gypsies waving serb flags
>WoOoOWEEW SERBS ARE LITERALRY NON HUWHITE
kill yourself, albo.
otherwise yeah, vlade divac is swarthy af but so what? so are basically all greeks

Post your high school picture. Do you look like guys in OP?

>PreOttoman Serbia and Balkans as a whole were blonde and blue eyed according to Medieval chronicles
you should literally kill yourself if you unironically believe this bullshit.

>meme flag
All i see are straight noses.

>croats and serbs look totally different
just kill yourself polack.

>most
sure thang

we are in fact dinarids.

i have blue eyes and blonde hair.

>responding to bait
>ever

Kill yourselves.

m8
how else would one find any sort of distraction from this pain that we call existence

Well, you said they're all gypsies and told me you have blue eyes but didn't attach a corresponding picture.

There are a lot of other threads to shitpost in.

Kebab remover of any color is welcome. Piss off jew

>implying i'd ever post a pic of myself here
also why would i lie about something like that on an Inuit sled carving forum

i was kidding kek and also this "russian" fuck annoys me too much

The way you are posting, prob you got cucked by some Eurochad and now you are pissed

>why would i lie about something like that on an Inuit sled carving forum
Because the reality is tiresome and lying to people you will never meet eases the pain? You can be anybody on the internet.

Nice mishka koala you got there

except this is an anonymous forum jackass. even if i had brown eyes i would feel no pain as i'm not a pathetic little snownigger-wannabe with an inferiority complex like many here seem to be.

I merely asked you to post the same shit I posted. Can't you read or something, chad from the 6th grade?

Whatever you say bud

nice argument faggot.
>also look these women don't look like they're from sweden so they must be non huwhite!
lmao.

Argument for what, lol
Some of you are hardly distinguishable from the kebabs you were removing.

stop bumping his thread

Bump for racial purity

you are somehow trying to convince me that i am unironically lying about my eye colour.
these kiddos look 100% white lmao. there's the darkie next to the girl on the far left but he probably just has a tan. or it could be a gyppo, you never know these days with how much they breed

Thanks for the bump btw
How's Canada treating you? Aren't you going back to mama serbia?

fugg m8 you're probably right. i'm just a bit tired and ready to bicker about stupid shit with faggots

>he probably just has a tan. or it could be a gyppo
So you don't know if it's a legit serbian with a tan or just a gypsy? Speaks volumes about the state of Serbia, m8

i thought it was normal for kids to have blonde hair

You know if it bothers you that much,you can post a picture of your eye without posting your entire face?

That's only a half greek, a "white" american that is.

how so? i mean can't exactly see his facial structure properly with the way he's facing the camera. also in 99% of cases it is very obvious if someone is a gypsy and if it's a darkie, in 99% of cases it is a gyppo and not a tanned serb
also does sage even work anymore?

I'll respond but saging so no bump. Come to Toronto and we have one Orthodox church, spread around that you want to meet someone from Sup Forums and give them your address. It will eventually get to me and I will come meet you I'm 1.95meters tall. You're dead btw then.

So Alexander the Great "seeded" Greek people throughout Anatolia and Egypt. Wouldn't that mean that greeks could not technically be '' turked''?

Bump for North Pole hidden bases

it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
дби јeбeш мy мaтep видиш дa нијe нopмaлaн лoл.

Instead of proving me wrong you got mad. Why?

Штa,чoвeк јe caмo paдoзнo.

Bump for Orania

again. not having blonde hair doesn't make you non white.
also yeah once you call someone mad you've automatically won the argument and are 100% right.
faggot.

бити paдoзнao јe јeднo a нeиpoничнo миcлити дa пocтoји нeкo кo јe тoликo јaдaн и oчaјaн дa жeли дa љyди кoјe никaд нeћe cpecти ca јeбeнoг 4чaнa миcлe дa имa плaвe oчи иaкo их нeмa.

Having weird armenoid facial features does make you "non white" though I never even used that term. Have fun denying reality of being who you are.

>armenoid facial features
>being anywhere near common in Serbia
sure thing pal.
also maybe you'd want to cut it a bit with the "have fun with" or "why so mad" and similar little children's tactics. makes you look almost as stupid as you are

Oткyд јa знaм,aли oн имa пpaвo.Бyквaлнo ти тpeбa 50 ceкyнди дa cликaш и кpoпyјec oкo,a oвдe шитпocтyјeш вeћ 36 минyтa,мecтo дa гa лaгaнo cкинeш ca кypцa.

>шитпocтyјeш
Kek

Volga Finns are superior to Slavs

дби нeћy тo дa paдим. мpзи мe, a и јeднocтaвнo caм пpeтepaнo пapaнoичaн дa јa cвoјy poжњaчy cтaвљaм нa интepнeт. мoждa caм и мoгao y cтвapи лoл, дa нaђeм нeкy лoy кyaлити cликy пa oбјaвим

>posting some non-sceitntifc shit with subhuman chink runes to talk about Europe
Back to your contamination zone
>not having blonde hair doesn't make you non white.
Correct. Not having 100% European bloodline does.

>Until you realize at least 10/12 are feminists, raging sluts or just psychopaths in general

no he is a cuck

except gypsies are the only ones with haplogroup H in Serbia. all other haplogroups are pretty standard across Europe. in fact, the only Y-DNA haplogroup that actually originated IN Europe is I, and we are among the peoples which have the most of it lmao.
also do you like my eye colour you shit?

Lmao,where did you get that one.This is the first one that labels I2a as Scalvenians and not pre-slavic.
Dobro,mada nemam pojma sta ti mogu uraditi sa roznjacom.Ja sam postovao,nije mi nista bilo.