Christianity is a brainlet religion

It's for low IQ sacks of shit.

Jeremiah 30:11
I am with you and will save you,' declares the LORD. 'Though I completely destroy all the goyim among which I scatter you, I will not completely destroy you. I will discipline you but only in due measure; I will not let you go entirely unpunished.'

Deuteronomy 28:64
Then the LORD will scatter you among all goyim, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods--gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known.

The Bible is literally "kill all gentiles" the book.

>B..but da reel translashun isnt goyim!
No, it is:
biblehub.com/lexicon/jeremiah/30-11.htm

I am glad God punished those Jews tbqh

Bump

>It's for low IQ sacks of shit.
No wonder it's so fucking dominated in America.
Satan is technically on a moral highground.

Bugger off. The mods really need to crack down on bait and off topic shit.

Yes, we see how they are suffering today after 1500 years of 100% non-Jewish religion in Europe.

Satan is trying to save the gentiles?

>I literally cannot comprehend that there is such a thing as a New Testament, or if I can, it is too inconvenient to my feelings of angst to admit to its existence
lad
wew

OP BTFO

Nice try

No, not even nice try. Fuck off Satan shill

>muh interpretation doe
Fuck off mongrel, anybody can spin literally anything and make it palatable.
Christkikes have to resort to morla relativism and subjective interpretations just lke fucking muslims do to justify their fucking disgusting "faith".

The truth is absolute.

People who profess Christianity are not a hivemind.
Sometimes I think you scientism freaks are though.

You just proved me right you fucking dumb ass.

If the new tstament contradicts the old testament in anyway it's bullshit you tremendous gucking retard. I swear to Odin you people are slow as fuck.

God can't say for people to act one way at one time, and then ask for them to act a different way at a different time.
That's what you're saying.

That's a whole lot of out-of-context hyperbole, but some of it is correct.

>Another user denying Christ

Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.

So have fun being destroyed by the Lord goy.

Almost like there's a reason why it's called the "OLD" testament.

I'm saved. I wish the best for you but don't expect it.

TFW, I'm Catholic and dont take evey bible verse I see out of context

Almost like there's s reason you're called a "brain"let

do you mean how people reinterpret whats in the bible to fit what they believe or want it to say?

What are you saved from?

You interpret the words I'm typing to you right now.
Being apart from my Creator for all eternity after my inevitable worldly death.

You sure you wont be destroyed like the rest of the nations? (Goyim)

Tell me how

yeah, but i can ask you what you actually ment, unlike with the bible, people are masters of finding ways to spin 1 sentence to mean 20 different things.
dont even pretend you dont understand what i mean.

They died. I'm going to die. And so are you. What does that have to do with anything? It's a trivial fact.

Deily reminder poltards: Jesus>chri*tianity

>yeah, but i can ask you what you actually ment
And then I can tell you more words that you have to interpret.
You can't get into my mind and language isn't perfect - for all you know, everyone on earth only ever lies to you. You can't escape subjective communicative interpretation, so it's moronic to pretend saying people have to interpret x is a criticism.

If it's not obvious enough that you attested what I said by posting the exact same verse saying the exact same thing then you're hopelessly retarded and no amount of explaination will ever show you how you proved me right.

The Bible (both the Old and New Testaments) is actually a book about, by, and for the white race, and the ancient Israelites (house of Jacob) were white people. Adam was not the first man, but rather the first white man. Created in the image of God, after He had already created all of the animals AND the "beasts of the field." A careful reading of Genesis makes it very clear that there were other "people" -- without the spark of the divine -- on the earth at the time of Adam's and Eve's creation. The Original Sin of Eve (and then Adam) was actually racemixing with non-whites. This is the ideology of Christian Identity.

>What does that have to do with anything? It's a trivial fact.
It's like you faggots have brain damage.

Bump

>death, which seemingly visits everything that has ever lived and is a blatantly obvious observation
>not trivial
It's the same thing as noting the color of the grass. Grass is green. Shit dies. You have some hang-ups you need to work on.

>we was kikes
Lmao

refer to

Only kikes are kikes, and they have nothing to do with either ancient Israel/Jacob or the Bible.

rely nogs teh jogin nalmons xD

You aren't a jew, m8. How is it that the original Israelites would have migrated into the cold northern lands, took on the white skin trait in a very short period of time and completely disregard their strict monotheistic religion in favor of a very open polytheistic religion?

>You aren't a jew, m8.

I would hope not, but you don't seem to be able to wrap your head around what I'm saying.

How is it that the original Israelites would have migrated into the cold northern lands, took on the white skin trait in a very short period of time and completely disregard their strict monotheistic religion in favor of a very open polytheistic religion?

I maintain that the ancient Israelites were always white people. Bible prophecy says that they would become many nations, all around the world. Bible prophecy also says that they would worship many diverse gods at various points during their dispersion, etc. Don't forget that they routinely were punished by Yahweh at various times when they would begin to worship other gods and idols. You should read the Bible -- It's pretty interesting.

>Applying old testament verses to Christians
Do you not understand suffixes?
> -ian

Faggots that try to shit on Christianity can never find a direct quote from Jesus that would incriminate him. Do you now who tried to do this and has been trying to do this for thousands of years?

>Rhymes with News
>and gives you the blues

I wish I was there to see money changers BTFO by Jesus.

Why would pale blondes that burn in the sun exist around Israel? It doesn't make biological sense but you are using the bible as a historical sources so you're probably not big on biology.

religion in general is brainlet

>quoting the text of the Demuirge

"White people" is not synonymous with "pale blonds". Also, many (most?) of the Jews living in the modern state of Israel today are Ashkenazi, and have skin just as fair as the average ethnic European white person, etc. They seem not to be bursting into flames, for example.

REMINDER!

Sup Forums is a heathen board.

Jews Generally have med tier skin and any of the whiter presenting Jews are mixed with Europeans. There's absolutely no reason to adapted Northern European phenotypes in Israel.

If the memes in the Bible can't point you to the truth you aren't white.

Here ill say it FUCK JESUS.
That's not what the bible is about, blond worship. It's a story that teaches morals and enforces cultures.

*blind worship

Interezting typo

They were sacrificing kids in gold calves you fuckwit

Mad if God kills evil doers. Mad if he doesn't.

They weren't Jews at this point either. They were all 12 tribes. Jew = house of Judah only.

I swear if you're a kike obfuscating purposefully, you will tremble before Christ.

>being a cuckeeist

jesus, is this what americans going "here ill say it" looks like?

pathetic.

Sigh. The word Jew didnt even exist before the 14th century. Whites are one of the lost tribes who went north.

Read a fucking book allready, damn.

>Christianity is a brainlet religion
not
Religion is a brainless practice.

Must feel pretty bad to be brainless then, given you have religious belief in the external world.