Why do Elites get a huge rush out of fucking children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FXnaj6Kkm0
youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE
youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0
youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4
youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk
youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co
youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
mileswmathis.com/occult.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Put 2 and 2 together

The allure of the taboo. Also sadism.

Because they are sickos and their power and position allows them to get away with these heinous acts.

yeah buy why children?

they have all the money in the world yet they choose to hunt & pray on children ?!

but*

I think you meant "Put 42 and 2 together."

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. What can be more corrupt?

This is a test post, please ignore.

Let me put it like this

When you are in the top, and have the money and power to do whatever you want, the only things that remain out of your reach are the things that are illegal. So many wlites are type A, so the fact that they cant do something infuriates them. Its a power trip, to them it shows that they are above the law

BECAUSE THIS IS A FUCKING 4000 YEAR OLD CULT

ITS NOT ABOUT FUCKING KIDS

ITS ABOUT RITUAL SACRIFICE

powerful people get a rush doing things like this. Just look what Trump does. They always use the excuse, "who are they gonna believe?"

youtube.com/watch?v=_FXnaj6Kkm0

Does this painting belong to John or Tony?

>What can be more corrupt?
Raising three consecutive generations of Americans with the express purpose of destabilizing the family structure.

That is a terrifying image.

it's because the rest of humanity has psychosocially evolved out of the 12th century, but these fags haven't.

MY CAPTCHA IS RUN KABAL

LOL

Well it's to torment them. Im sure a lot of them love it but really it's to get the adrenaline going so they get can sacrifice them to their demons they worship as well as drink it to try persevere their health.

>pic related

this shit runs deeper than you can imagine.

Tony Podesta's sacred "Art Collection"

Best cleanest explanation: getting away with forbidden things is the ultimate proof that you are not a peasant.
Longer one: enables blackmail and is addictive.
By the way, contentless writing prompts are spam.

because the real puppet masters use blackmail as a control measure. they recruit the nastiest mother fuckers out there, then use the fact that they are nasty ass bastards to make them do whatever the cabal desires

pretty much this

They sacrifice people to keep the collective consciousness of humanity in a perpetual state of fear

the kabbalah is a fucking MYTH

a LEGEND

it's not real. The Medicis MADE IT UP. Just misdirection to confuse people and lead them off the trail, all the while, they're still fucking kids.

Because once you have everything and achieved everything, where do you go? Once you tasted the best food and drink, once you had sex with most beautiful women, the only way to escape from the existential dread to the allure of the forbidden.

Degeneracy is born out of excess of comfort.

JIDF detected

What does Kabbalah have to do with it? The elites have diverged from Jewish religion and become satanists. Why would they have interest in the emanations of god?

The elite use taboo to maintain loyalty within the ranks.

The kaballah comes from egypt you JIDF fuckface

why do children get a big rush out of sneaking cookies. couple that with the fact that Jews inherently like diddling kid.

JIDF? Go ask any serious jew what they think of the kabbalah

This. They fuck children because they want to defile innocence.

>serious Jew.
Fuck off shill. No time for your bullshit.

Jews are not Hebrews

mention anything tangentially related to judaism and the JIDF come out of the wood works. Strong showing boys, but its not going to work

look into a book called 120 Days of Sodom

Know that a French aristocrat wrote it.
Know that the book was lost and that one of (((them))) resurfaced the manuscript.

Also, Gilles de Rais was not a fluke and the child sacrificing cults of antiquity were often connected to pagan deities that desired blood.

Moses De Leon is not exactly a reliable source. Of course the Kabbalah is a fucking scam. So is hermeticism, theosophy, the new age, and all that other pseudo-religious garbage. Only a fucking retard falls for it.

low vibrational energy that things from other dimensions feed off

You answer this question with more questions. Are elite gentiles?

No. It's not. Kys.

>durr the Zohar was published in 1557 but I SWEAR IT'S ANCIENT EGYPTIAN AND VERY PROPHETIC

No, it's just a fucking cover for proto-intelligence agencies to hide behind

underrated

Remember that dutch/belgian (I can't remember) banker that died after telling the elites secrets? He said that if you didn't partake in these crazy taboo acts then you would not be apart of the inner echelon/you would be removed from their circles.

THEY SACRIFICE PEOPLE IN ORDER TO KEEP HUMANITY IN A PERPETUAL STATE OF FEAR

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

>defending Kabbalah

>fucking
That is nothing compared to what they actually do.

Well sure Kabbalah as in the shit you take courses in downtown Hollywood is a scam...

But Kabbalah as in the deep esoteric traditional of judaism, which even the average jew is unaware of.... my boy I suggest you do some reading.

I'm not saying its real... I'm saying there are people who believe its real, and fuck children as a result of that.

low vibrational energy and adrenomchrome filled blood is usually a good reason

Kek

this, they put them through trauma based mind controlling, give them heroic doses of LSD and lock them in coffins, have them eat other children, fuck other children and animals

So they all have dirt on each other that is universally despised. Fucking some whores is seen as normal and even part of the aluring lifestyle of the powerful, that changes with children.

And I'm telling you that you're an idiot, and that rabbinical studies NEVER include the Kabbalah because they know why it was created, it's LARPing. But what does it matter to me what you believe?

enlightened mick gets it. eventually the druids will return and clean all of this shit up

This is the real show behind the scenes, a perverse blackmail ring. What do you think is going on in those masonic lodges?

watch detestable, if you can find a free copy lemme know, otherwise watch the trailer on vimeo

Hubris

>rabbinical studies NEVER include the Kabbalah
the fuck are you talking about. yes they do

Yeah, the fake ones.

switch tactics

Dunno if just conspicshit any further evidence?

>watch detestable,

For a moment I thought you sid debatable and got extremely mad at you. You probably already know this but conspiracy of silence is a good one and programmed to kill

>Why do Elites get a huge rush out of fucking children?

Why are jews called Elites?

when you have all the power and money of god and can literally anything you push your boundaries continuously. everything gets boring to you and loses its appeal. the woman sex slave who you beat the shit out of and cut and fuck and abuse stops exciting you. so you have to go farther to get that rush. eventually your fucking a child sex slave

EL-ITE

EL

explain please.

Maybe even older. But this is the correct answer. If the public were to find out the truth in a fu disclosure press conference, there would be mass suicide and societal revolt.

You’re the only one who seems to get it.
Pol is full of uninformed normies now.
This shit goes back to ancient Egypt.

yea dude, both fairly interesting, that detestable one though sounds pretty grim, theres a bit with a junkie who would do things for them for smack, literal horrific shit and he would be doped out of his mind being gangbanged n shit
nasty shit

shill

It's 2017.
STOP PEDO-BASHING.

Whats this guys case number i wanna get caught up here

Because it's caviar. Kids are a super risky fuck for poor guys, but with a money shield, you can enjoy the purest, tightest pussies money can buy.
If you can't understand, then go back to facebook you simple minded normie.

If anyone is actually interested in knowing why jews faked the Kabbalah and other millenarist movements, here's the definitive expose on the subject. Enjoy!

mileswmathis.com/occult.pdf

Or just keep believing jewish lies, I don't fucking care.

covetousness: they desire innocence, and the desire turns to lust, they also desire vengeance for what happened to them, so they do it unto others.

Its a jewish thing

They still practice medieval childrearing practices.

came here to post this

Jews didn't fake the kaballa they stole it from egypt.