How to cure your acne Sup Forums

So unless you're suffering from some rare extreme case of acne this will do the trick.

Acne

>You have some benign bacteria on your body
>Bc of hormonal changes your body decides to lunch some ((surgical strikes)) on them
>...

Cure (most to least important)

>No more Sugar ( and Junk food)

>4 onions/day

>Brew Yeast

>Wash your face 2/day ( may use a dedicated product)

>3/4 30min runs/ week

>Cold Showers

The only dedicated products I'd use are purified water, tea tree organic oil, stridex (salicylic acid), and BHA or AHA if it's that severe. It's an immune system response and probably related to diet, among other things. Some folks really react badly to dairy.

does using semen helps? I was told that having semen on face helps

Not washing my face cured my acne

that's because US tap water is very dirty

Just change your pillow cover and put some medicated acne care cream on you. Solved.

as in, everyone's filtered shit and piss filled with pharmaceuticals, unless you're lucky enough to have aquifer/well

Never had acne and I rarely washed my face throughout my life. I've got very tired and sickly looking skin now though (mid 20s)

acne is caused by sulphur deficiency. It been known in a folklore kind of way ( brimstone and treacle ) for centuries. Only since the kikes took over did the mass-mind goyim forget.
None of the farmers kids I knew had acne. They were eating eggs and liver.

>british hygiene
>american "drinkable" water

But I'm also an alcoholic, for the record.

It couldn't hurt.

>non-country

WHat kind of meme is this?

you need tretinoin at 0.025% at night

also change pillowcase every night

most of these will increase your T levels, which will lead to more acne senpai

I started drinking more filtered water and I use NO acne facial cleansers (foaming stuff, gel stuff, etc). I rub my face in fragrance free lotion to get dirt off and wipe the lotion off with a clean towel. Pimples were gone in less than a month.

I would never drink tap water here. It's completely toxic.

I worked in the engine room of a ship and it was grease and oil every where. What kept my face clear was never touching my face with my hands, ever. That's important. Since I couldn't use a fresh pillow case everyday I used a clean white Tshirt everyday, fresh one everyday. Of course a pillow case is better, but if you don't have that many you can use clean Tshirts, or a fresh towel.

Wash face 2x day.

Change pillowcase daily.

Avoid touching face with hands.

Now that you're talking about it I've also started eating eggs...

My cousins living in the countrysides also had no problems with acne

>4 onions
Am i missing something here?

Acutane permanently solved my acne problem without any long-lasting side effects
Just some dry skin short-lasting too

No one gives a fuck. Take this shit elsewhere.

Buy some carrot juice and get a hell of a lot of vitamin A in your system. Also cut back on salt processed sugar and saturated fat in your diet. After a couple of weeks of drinking a portion of carrot juice twice a day the vitamin A will build up in your system and you'll have no more acne. Or the acne will be greatly reduced.

it helps a lot actually but it can't be your own semen

acne doesn't matter when no one will stand within 30 feet of you anyway.

a bowl of onion soup for breakfast, followed by an onion face wash ( fill a sink with onion juice, and use a towel to dip in and then use on your acne). The protein and steroids in the juice kill the bacteria on your face, but also will absorb into your skin to give you more muscle mass. Its a win win situation.

Apparently it boosts testosterone levels or something. I think it's a meme that came from the soyboy shit. I really like onions, but I couldn't eat four whole fucking onions a day lmao.

>tfw acne scars on both sides of my face

Yes, it actually does. But the important thing is that you allow it to dry and wait a few hours to remove it.

Yes, Onion's antibiotic effect has been known since antiquity.

This is a psyop to make right-wingers stinky.

How to eat the onions
East European Salad
>4 Onions
>4 Tomatoes
>1/3 olive oil 2/3 sunflower
>Salt

Enjoy, best after 5hours

thats acne caused by pomade. Wash your fucking hands thoroughly after you put that shit in your hair and dont touch it afterwards. Stop resting your chin on your hands too.

People didn't gave a fuck about mouth smell before 1910

Then came Listerine
aka repurposed rat poison mouth wash

Go to bed Spotty

>not using alkalizing colloidal silver mouthwash

We need SIG

I'm on HRT and my acne is cured, highly recommend it

>still forcing the onion meme
If anyone with acne actually happens to read this, stop drinking milk and stop eating chocolate. That's it, no more acne. Adults get acne too, they just don't stuff their faces with that shit once they grow up.

>How to eat a disgusting bowl of shit

>add 2 basic food items...do virtually nothing to them...eat 4 servings of this a day for the rest of your life

Bon apitite!!!

Fuck this post triggered the shit out of me...Lurk more frog.

Over washing with harsh chemicals dries out the skin. It forces your body to produce more and more oil to cure the dryness. In colder climates because the air is already dry with over washing removes all the natural oils protecting the skin surface.

This is why people get dandruff in the winter, the scalp is too dry.

best way to combat acne is sex with a female.

Funny enough the shit that cured my acne was this Jergens tanning lotion my ex used. I tried it on my face and it completely cleared my acne. Kind of made me orange like trunp for a few days though but better than having acne.

You can trust me, I'm a faggot.

you don't. it is gods plan that you can't get laid when you are young and useless.

To be fair, tomatoes and onions mixed together is delicious. However, the OP is some dumb reporter trying to get the retards on this site to eat onions by telling them it cures whatever problem they have.

take fish oil. I don't know about the rest of the supposed benefits of it, but it clears your skin up amazingly well. Not sure why the shills are pushing onions so much, but eating four of those a day is going to make you reek and give you wicked acid reflux.

Because food is always better when its harder to make than a nuclear weapon

See High Frequency Facial Machines

My acne was so bad, I had some pock marks, that this machine has literally erased. You can get a good HFFM for around $50, use anything like argan oil or coconut oil for your base before using this machine, and look at YouTube videos on how to use it.