Title speaks for itself

Title speaks for itself.

donotlink.it/wN6q

Other urls found in this thread:

donotlink.it/wN6q
blog.google/products/google-play/celebrating-and-empowering-women-mobile-gaming-change-game/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=hpp&utm_campaign=change_the_game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They hate us and want us dead, thats all there is to it. Eventually normies and enablers are going to learn the hard way.

I blame Walt Disney, with his cute little animals. In the 1930's when Mickey Mouse came out most houses would have mice. So he took common vermin and cutified them for generations of kids, turning everyone into wusses.

>Don't save the fucking rabbit you asshole, because you're white and i don't like you. Let me go on a tirade about global warming and the trans atlantic slave trade.
This guy Damon Young is a real piece of work.

The Finnic post of truth.

Blacks are so tsundre for whites.
Literally getting jealous over white people saving animals.

what are you going to do about it, Sup Forums?

Oh that's right, just sit back in your basements and post how much you hate SJWs and niggers on your anime image board.

Weren't crying when the Cajun navy was saving their dense carcasses from deadly water

DON'T SAVE ANIMALS

FUCK THE WORLD

Oh look at the comments, they're posting instead some little rabbit kitten getting snatched up by a bird, after it's running around a garage and some white americans set it on the grass to run to its mother. It runs there and then a bird sees it and snatches it up. And the niggers are laughing in the comments. You know what, you disgusting niggers deserve all the bullshit you get. Why the hell should we feel sorry for you again for ANYTHING that ever happened and that most of us aren't even responsible for whatsoever, when you cry your crocodile tears. Not to mention that trans atlantic slave trade, well if you REALLY want to get to the bottom of it, it was other niggers enslaving niggers and then selling them to everyone else. Including the americans. So if you want to find out who's at fault for slavery, then go to africa and start beating your fellow niggers upside the head. Black on black slavery didn't even end till 2007, by 2007 there were still well over 600k niggers and pygmies enslaved by niggers, who also cannibalized the pygmies.
>what are you going to do about it, Sup Forums?
Pointing out how disgusting niggers are goes a long way. It's their own words so what are you complaining about?

I’d rather save a million rabbits than a single minority.

i-it's not like i like you or shieet

>kick a dog
>go to jail
>save a rabbit
>be called a racist

>everything wrong with whiteness

You mean everything wrong with Freedom? A man can't save an animal he sees in danger without being called a racist bigot? I'm a democrat/liberal and this is seriously why we lose every single fucking election. Yeah sure there's some wins here and there but the long game isn't sustainable when you have bullshit like this pushing people to the other side. Sup Forums was definitely right in that libs eat themselves alive, pubs literally just have to wait for them to do it.

>white guy saves rabbit
>LOL WHITE PPL
>wonder why white people hate you
Fuel for white nationalism for sure.

>white people should stop being altruist
Oh yes, I'm sure this isn't going to come back to bite them in the ass

They're jealous because they know they don't have souls

Congratulations you proved right the writer.

Well Sup Forums, do we?

>"I’m not going to pretend that I understand something as complex as global warming, especially when I still don’t even understand why my toaster heats Pop-Tarts up quicker than Eggos"

>one is frozen
>one is not
how fucking stupid can a person be? I know these things despite not having eaten either product because THEY ARE MARKETED TO CHILDREN AND PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE CHILDREN

>white man saves life
Oy vey it wasn't a brown person so burn it down

>Congratulations you proved right the writer.
Acts like an asshole, gets treated like an asshole.
>oh wow it was you who was prejudiced all along.
You just don't get it do you?

>My only cousin is an adopted asian

Dear god...

>I’m not going to pretend that I understand something as complex as global warming, especially when I still don’t even understand why my toaster heats Pop-Tarts up quicker than Eggos, but I do know that colonialism and aggressive industrialism have had an adverse effect on our environment. And I also know that this is a byproduct of manifest destiny—an existential edict ingrained in white people where they believe everything belongs to them.

It’s because your eggos are frozen you dumb ass nigger. Also how the fuck do you draw colonialism from a video of a guy saving a rabbit? Fucking niggers!

Well illegals and liberals are usual R- type in selection theory, meaning they breed like rabbits and have a ton of shit-tier kids hoping some will survive.
But actual rabbits don't vote for big government and kill your citizens in gang wars.

Because niggers don’t have empathy

A.
FUCKING.
LEAF.

the name of the man is Oscar Gonzales. Sounds and looks like 56% white. But still white and problematic

Are they assuming only white people can have an unhealthy "love" for animals which makes them try to save them from a fire risking their own safety?

>Also how the fuck do you draw colonialism from a video of a guy saving a rabbit?

well nigs are known to not have very high IQ's...

Saving animals lives, something you rarely see an american nigger do. They're annoyed that they're 'underrepresented' In doing noble and good things, It seems to be the usual complaint. Well i'm sorry niggers but absent of putting a remote control chip in your brain and navigate you around, you kind of need to look at yourselves for that if you want to improve your image. Had it been a nigger it would've been nearly headline news. for weeks. And niggers would be cheering and not a damn peep about global warming and transatlantic slave trade.
Just imagine what would happen to animal life if there were no white people on the planet whatsoever. They have no idea the massive global effort whites do in that regard. Few care as much about nature and animals as white people, but american niggers constantly give every white person globally shit for it as if it's somehow a bad thing.

>Saving animals is such a white thing to do.

More ammo for the alt right. We don't even need to convince people to join us with the anti social, demonic behaviour of non white people.

Kys

Such a horrible racist and evil person.

Actually I larp as a white nationalist on here, but tomorrow I'll be fucking a black chick with a half breed white baby.

>Tfw any white nationalist reads this is pic related.

Maybe he'd like minorities more if they didn't give people shit for saving a fucking rabbit.

owe them nothing

>Oscar Gonzales.
Whitest name in the world

I am as Sup Forums as it gets, but the author of this is right, I fucking hate this kind of faggotry

Don't forget that damned Bugs Bunny!

It would be more beneficial to me to save one rabbit than a billion shitskins.

>out of all the animals whites care about their blacks the least
CONTROVERSY

So you're a faggot and you don't know what larp is.

>lib purity spiral collapsing in on itself so hard thet saving animals from a fire is now racist

This can't sustain itself much longer, something is going to give and soon

>I am as Sup Forums as it gets, but the author of this is right, I fucking hate this kind of faggotry
O.okay user.
>In a bad situation, everything is burning, there's little you can do about it. You notice a rabbit, well this is all fucked up but let me try to save this little rabbit, atleast i can do something about this right now. It's scared and confused and can't help itself.
>gets called a faggot by a guy from luxembourg
>gets shit at by niggers for being white and too noble and disgusting, and blamed for the trans atlantic slavetrade, eventhough your name is oscar gonzales.
Wew.

Live
Action
Role
Play

funniest fucking thing i've read all week

>Mufuggin bunnies stealin muh white boi.

> Also how the fuck do you draw colonialism from a video of a guy saving a rabbit?

Intersectionalist oppression theory allows literally every problem in modern society to be traced back to whites and their actions at some point in time.

I'm in good shape, have kids, and a good job. Most niggers are broke and have a couple abortions in waiting. Tell me who is winning the passive war? You think all the beaner immigrants like niggers? Ha.

>fucking a single mother.
I dont know if its worse if thats your baby or another mans.

If you're more than 50%, you're white.

whites are a minority

>Saving animals lives, something you rarely see an american nigger do.

how often do you see animals saving other animals lives? and by animals I don't mean chimps and gorillas--I've seen them save animals

Never underestimate a niggers power of making everything about them.

>Hurricane in Haiti
> Y PEPO did this

You aren't going to win anything, but your imported majority will soon. Thing is, they aren't progressive or liberal at all so basically politics is going to be tribal like everywhere else in the third world.

>>In a bad situation, everything is burning, there's little you can do about it. You notice a rabbit, well this is all fucked up but let me try to save this little rabbit, atleast i can do something about this right now. It's scared and confused and can't help itself.
>>gets called a faggot by a guy from luxembourg
>>gets shit at by niggers for being white and too noble and disgusting, and blamed for the trans atlantic slavetrade, eventhough your name is oscar gonzales.
more like

>be rabbit-saver-hero-superman
>"eh can you please film me for a sec"
>drives car to place where rabbit is that you planted there
>'rescue' the rabbit
>drive away and back to cameraman
>get out of car and throw rabbit into the flames because you actually don't care
>get my camera back
>"thanks buddy this is going to be all over youtube, i'm such a hero"

and if you don't believe that this is how it went then you don't obviously never interacted with 'muricans, this is how they all act, have you ever seen the difference between dragons den from britain and "american inventors" ?

>how often do you see other niggers saving fellow niggers lives?
You have a point.
But your reasoning is basically this.
>you shouldn't save any animals life because other animals eat other animals, so fuck that little rabbit in ANY SITUATION WHATSOEVER, and fuck all animals, just stand and watch it get turned into a crispy critter. It's just the natural thing to do.
let me take it further.
Men are also animals, we are very sophisticated animals, so why should we give a shit about any immigrant, any refugee? They kill eachother so why should we care, just sit and watch, don't even try to help them in any way not even in their own nations, just let the human animals die. Because they do a good job at killing eachother. Some of them are even cannibals.
Do you see where i'm going? NONO don't knock it, i'm only taking your argument to its logical conclusion, are you still sure you want to keep playing this game?

I still don't get the whole pont of that blog post. What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

*sophisticated mammals.

Irrelevant counties think like niggers. The post.

"White man help me" is what the title says.

Rabbits do less harm to the earth than Sub-Saharans and Semites, and are therefore more worth.

Elmer Fudd is becoming a real SJW shill these days, isn't he?

I lol'd. Confused everyone with
It's the laugher coming from my stall.

It takes very very VERY little effort to be cruel my friend. VERY little. It's not some kind of monumental achievement whatsoever.

Wascally wabbit

Fuck this guy is the most retarded little shit I've ever seen. He would be the kind of person to get mad at a white person saying hi to him on his way to work.

>"White guy not saving rabbits from fire captures everything wrong with whiteness"

Fucking 100% guaranteed what he'd have written is the guy had not saved the rabbits. You cannot win trying to appease these people.

>A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along by his side a countryman passed them and said, "You fools, what is a donkey for but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey, and they went on their way.

>But soon they passed a group of men, one of whom said, "See that lazy youngster, he lets his father walk while he rides."

>So the man ordered his boy to get off, and got on himself. But they hadn't gone far when they passed two women, one of whom said to the other, "Shame on that lazy lout to let his poor little son trudge along."

>Well, the man didn't know what to do, but at last he took his boy up before him on the donkey. By this time they had come to the town, and the passersby began to jeer and point at them. The man stopped and asked what they were scoffing at.

>The men said, "Aren't you ashamed of yourself for overloading that poor donkey of yours -- you and your hulking son?"

>The man and boy got off and tried to think what to do. They thought and they thought, until at last they cut down a pole, tied the donkey's feet to it, and raised the pole and the donkey to their shoulders. They went along amid the laughter of all who met them until they came to a bridge, when the donkey, getting one of his feet loose, kicked out and caused the boy to drop his end of the pole. In the struggle the donkey fell over the bridge, and his forefeet being tied together, he was drowned.

Haters gonna hate, don;t waste time trying to make them happy.

>donotlink.it/wN6q
Oh... fuck me, the comments section. Well, at least it has comments, which is rare for leftist shilling these days.
>Every time I really sit and think about manifest destiny it fucks me all the way up. White men just woke up one morning and thought all this shit is mine. That’s crazy. Like is it possible for an entire group of people to be born with narcissistic personality disorder?
Has this nigger not done any research into the 300,000 year history of Africa at all? Just that little 70 year slice involving jews shipping slaves sold by Afrcians to Arabs, I guess? He dishonours his warrior ancestors, truly.

>a leaf

You're still larping because in reality you're a virgin.

>Men are also animals, we are very sophisticated animals, so why should we give a shit about any immigrant, any refugee?

are bunny rabbits and gophers trying to exterminate your race? we save the innocent because we have empathy. empathy creates art, culture and enlightenment. google africans and empathy

100 years ago if you saw this little bunny, you would save it from the fire, take it home, skin it and eat it. Most people are not capable of that anymore. That is the problem, lack of toughness.

funny you mention it, I have a blonde haired blue eyed cousin whose last name is Gomez but is allergic to milk and plays amature leauge baseball

>b- but w*pipo dun care about us !
>if it was a brotha stranded honkey wouldn't even care !

>It takes very very VERY little effort to be cruel my friend. VERY little. It's not some kind of monumental achievement whatsoever.
yes very good... and now?

deep down blacks know that they're on the same level as the rest of the animals... whites going out of their way to help animals is interpreted as sort of favoritism so naturally it drives the negro mind mad with jealousy and contempt because they believe they are entitled to the charity of whites.... same reason why they're so hostile to other non-whites, they view them as competition for gibs white people provide

>are bunny rabbits and gophers trying to exterminate your race? we save the innocent because we have empathy. empathy creates art, culture and enlightenment. google africans and empathy
I totally understand there's a different priority there. But you have to be one cold hearted person to say ok if everything else fits, i'm not going to save that one little rabits life. Eventhough it's a "lesser life" this is something i can atleast do something about, unlike that massive raging fire that the rabbit has nothing to do with, and is just freaking out.
The reason white people care so much about animals and these things, is because it's defending the weak animals, and the weaker of the species aswell. It's an alpha/leadership trait that is seen as cuckness hilariously enough by pseudo alpha males. It's not because they have a problem with nature running its course in all instances and want to go save all rabbits in the world. At the same time this stance is also taken towards weaker tribes, and this is where things can go badly with immigration and all these things. But it's not a negative trait as a whole because most of the time it's towards your own people aswell.
It's very easy to be cruel and just let everything inferior perish by its own 'thing' under all circumstances, according to its own way. Doesn't take effort more than not giving a fuck takes effort.
The sad thing however about this is the lack of APPRECIATION given for this by a great many ungrateful people. But that's something about them not us.
And american niggers are probably among the most ungrateful assholes on the entire planet.

I don't understand why black people want white people to care about them so much. Take care of yourselves you fucking niggers.

Is basically this nigger admits that niggers ate as helpless as bunnies and need whitey to save them.

Are they that unselfaware?

What? Nobody fucking willingly lives with mice.
You are pulling shit out of your ass, Looney Tunes is hilarious but I still let my Aussi tear rabbits who get in my garden to shreds

blog.google/products/google-play/celebrating-and-empowering-women-mobile-gaming-change-game/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=hpp&utm_campaign=change_the_game

Yes THIS!!! Never ever forget the courageous saviors of that truck driver during the LA riots who were BLACK!!!! Why can't wh*tes save blacks too and go on and rescue bunnies???

>I don't understand why black people want white people to care about them so much. Take care of yourselves you fucking niggers.
You tell them to take care of themselves you're an asshole.
You don't take care of them you're an asshole, you take care of them you're still an asshole. Kind of like being a parent to an obnoxious child isn't it?

Fuck off türk larper. You shit up enough threads on this boards with your posts already.

you completely missed the point m8

this isn't about "someone saving a rabbit"
this is about the modern attentionwhoring on youtube with videos and all that stuff

Did you know that the mother of the bullied kid (that we saw here on Sup Forums) immediatly made a donations account for whatever reason?
This kind of behaviour is so 'murican it smells like bic mac

I'm confused--is it OK to care about bunnies while simultaneously not want immigrants to invade your country? If so, we are in full agreement dane bro

>Projecting this hard

Stupid whitey now resorts to insulting turks. You are pathetic.

I mean, the nigger is not wrong in his final remarks. White people do, by and large, consider the lives of just about any living thing more valuable than the life of a nigger. Even if they don't admit to it even to themselves, they subconsciously know that the nigger is the lowest form of beast.

Animals are often useful, and mostly harmless to the modern civilised man. Niggers are useless, and just smart enough to be dangerous. Its a no-brainer, of course animals are worth more than niggers.

>I'm confused--is it OK to care about bunnies while simultaneously not want immigrants to invade your country? If so, we are in full agreement dane bro
Yes ofcourse. That's what i mean. You don't save an animals life from some wildfire because you want to go out and destroy all its natural predators and break the natural cycle. I was just trying to explain part of why white people when given the opportunity in certain situations sometimes go out of their way to save some animal that others might go well that's useless in the grander scheme of things, why would you do that. Because it's not about the grander scheme of things why those things are sometimes done.
You shouldn't allow immigrants in from other ethnicities who want to fuck your own people up, that goes without saying, then you don't care about your own people. But it's very different priority than a rabbit that is mostly irellevant. It cannot as easily help itself, for these others, it is more their own responsibility to improve themselves, and if they have ill intent even more so. Humans are WAY above animals eventhough sophisticated mammals, so for us rescuing a rabbit or a deer or something out of a bad situation when we stumble upon it takes so little effort that it's ridiculous and unnecessary cruelty to not atleast try to do it.

The Left has always been a reactionary movement. We're just reactionaries to reactionaries. Fuck em all.

>Stupid whitey now resorts to insulting turks. You are pathetic.
There's a known türk larper pretending to be black making a lot of black posts on this board pretending to be black, always calling whites wh*tes.

Interfering with the natural order of things... degenerate, however, how did the fires start?

The guy wasn't white to begin with.

The black guy feels bad when he sees white altruism because it forces him to consider that whites might be good and blacks bad.

That's why the piece ends with him bitching that whites see animals as more valuable than blacks.

That's what is really about.

the turklet capitalises the t in white
>wh*Te
it's his calling card.

>The guy wasn't white to begin with.
That's what makes it even more hilarious, because the nigger associates any such noble act with white people. Doesn't even ask the question of what ethnicity is this guy? Part of the reason why some go as far as calling niggers lower than some animals, is because of how little they seem to care about animals and life in general. Like you can literally find some animals who have far more empathy with even other animals not of their kind, than a nigger has towards animals or others including other niggers. And so i mean in a way you can't even fault some of these people for that in some cases.

My bad then.