2 DAYS:

Until I walk free :)

Sorry fascists, but all your hard work was for nothing. Luckily california values tolerance and diversity above your right wing bigotry!

Comrade Clanton out!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-cCq4IiTZU
publicportal.alameda.courts.ca.gov/publicportal/Case/CaseDetail?eid=RaPrund8RJUJzr2In8kXrA2&tabIndex=3
law.justia.com/cases/california/supreme-court/3d/10/156.html
alumni.berkeley.edu/california-magazine/just-in/2017-05-24/dan-siegel-free-speech-and-peoples-park-48-years-later
mercurynews.com/2016/01/16/civil-rights-attorney-dan-siegel-arrested-during-oakland-protest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*farts*
Sage

you's gon' be sucking tyree's 20 in bbc lad

How fucked is he? I'm unfamiliar with burger prisons but the commie tattoo on his forearm should screw him over right?

oh so youre an idiot who doesnt understand what a pre-lim hearing is

got it

depends on location and if its prison or jail

even better if he does walk free

Dear Comrade Clanton, I think some really fucked up gay shit is going to happen to your bum! Please remember to take pics and post to Sup Forums. Ta!

So what happens at the pre lim? I'll stop LARPing now.

He is fucked. State has a shit ton of physical evidence, he waived his right to a pretrial hearing in september, so he is almost certainly pleading guilty or no-contest here on thursday.

He has four counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon with intent to cause grievous bodily harm. Each count is mandatory 6-10 years in a california state prison. 3 strikes can apply at the judges discretion, which would make that life. He also has a misdemeanor count of wearing a mask in public while committing a crime, this is to get him legally for intent, which is important (they have plenty more evidence to support this charge) when it comes to sentencing.

So to sum it up, he is looking at 24-40 years or LIFE in a california state prison. Of course he is going to try to plea bargain, but State has him five ways from sunday and they chose those charges specifically, instead of attempted murder, because they are easy to prove given the evidence and will result in him going to prison for a long time. State will NOT let him off the hook, no matter what his evidence he might have is, Eric WILL be going to prison on this. He is a dangerous terrorist who tried to kill multiple people for their political views. It is an ethical and legal duty of the State of California to keep him off the streets.

RIP Eric's asshole.

It will prevent him from getting in the the Aryan Brotherhood (only white gangs in prison with power) so he will have no one to watch his ass. So yeah he is fucked, both physically and metaphorically.

Are you the danebro who coordinated the whole thing? If so, seriously well done...

yeah, but I wasnt alone and not responsible for the whole thing. I did my part though. Couldn't see that video of Stiles and not immediately move to action.

I will be writing him in prison.

If he walks, I'll lulz my ass off when an user beats him to death and says they aren't a citizen so it's also not a crime

youtube.com/watch?v=5-cCq4IiTZU

You are a true hero user.

>I will be writing to him in prison.
Yes, keep the keks coming

Tourists aren't citizens but you aren't allowed to murder them either.

This is the only post I'll ever make here, but you had some important help. I was very impressed with what some of the people here are capable of when they finally motivate themselves.

bror hvor du fra

Great work, thanks.

hvor jeg fra? jeg' fra havnen

>he doesn’t know about tourist season

kek

I'm hopeful but theres been a lot of fuckery happening in the court systems recently.

I already sent him $500. Heres to hoping he'll bash another Fascist skull in.

Let me guess,you sent money to bernout also.

He's going to be using your cuckbux to buy trade goods to try and protect his bung, friendo. It is absolutely not going to work.

>RIP Eric's asshole.
Don't worry, they will.

for those playing along at home

case: 17-CR-016561 | The People of the State of California vs. CLANTON, ERIC MICHAEL

publicportal.alameda.courts.ca.gov/publicportal/Case/CaseDetail?eid=RaPrund8RJUJzr2In8kXrA2&tabIndex=3

just wanted to say thank you again for all your hard work

well done.

Eh he'll probably walk since if they had a good case against him he'd take a plea deal and plead guilty. Fuck

So you are undoubtably speaking about the San Francisco debacle about the murder on the pier. The reason he got off the way he did, was because there was the slimmest amount of doubt that he even knew the gun was loaded and if he even pulled the trigger. Was it reasonable doubt, hell no of course not. But it was there. And that is all a loaded jury needs to get a criminal back onto the streets. The perp "didnt intend to" shoot that poor woman, it was a terrible accident.

Eric has no such sliver of doubt. It is absolutely certain that he had every intention of attacking people. Hence the State of California bringing that misdemeaner charge, to hang him with that intent.

Juries and judges are hemmed in by the law. In this case, there is no escape, and Eric and his rat lawyer know it, which is why they waived the pretrial. Eric is almost certainly pleading guilty/no-contest. Maybe he thinks he is going to start a revolution in prison, I dont know. But he is going to prison. Dont fuck with State of California mandatory sentencing laws.

What will you write to him about?
It would be satisfying to rub his nose in it, really let him know what a cunt he is and how he has thrown away his chances and how fucked he is, and he really deserves no better.
I wonder though if after he has experienced a bit of diversity and kindness at the hands of his dusky-hued comrades, whether he couldn't usefully be converted into an evangelical non-liberal race realist.

Relax friends I would never send my hard earned money to a stranger just because I happen to agree with Bashing fascist skull's in.

I'm not an idiot who doesn't understand the value of my money.

State has to offer a plea deal, and it would be state which dictates how much of reduction he would get. He wont walk on this, these are serious charges and state has a legal responsibility to protect public safety in this case.

>I will be writing him in prison.
topkek

Nice.

Everyone knows your faggot face. You'll never be free

We can't wait for you, brother!

Attorney from CA here, dane-user nailed it.

I find it more likely he'll double down.
>be Clanton
>approach your dark brothers in the revolution
>get turned out day after day after day
>damn white supremacy for making them this way!, he'll mumble as he's spitroasted

Sup Forums is monitored by the powers that be
The powers that be want Sup Forums appeased, not riotous
Sup Forums wants Eric Clanton to be made an example of
And so the mob will have its way

We're going to have a long discussion about feelings. And morality. And the importance of the rule of law.

I want him to know why I responded the way I did, why a man half way around the world stayed up for three days and nights and rounded up hundreds of internet sleuths, and why we all worked as hard as we did to put him in prison, and why I will sleep at night knowing he is there for such a very long time. And I want to know what he thinks and feels about that whole situation. And we are going to take a long time on this I hope, because Eric has all the time in the world now.

saw you retelling the entire story in a thread last week danebror, fantastic stuff... i hope you show us the letter when the time comes

I paid $250 to some skins to girl him out. I wonder who will win.

And great work, by the way. It's amazing to see what this place can do when it's not distracted and obsessing over whether a youtube microceleb might be 1/20 jewish.

make a thread, gets decide what goes in the letter

no doubt....I hope the comrade gets an illegal bullet to the empty head....tolerance and all...

>State of California
>ethical and legal duty
Hes gonna walk.

Yeah, if I get a correspondence going with him, and I imagine I will given his situation and the investment we have in each other at this point, then I will definitely make a thread or two and garner some of Sup Forums's comments on the whole situation.

Eric deserves to know. He deserves everything that is coming to him.

>State has to offer a plea deal,
Quite - and besides, he has absolutely fuck all to offer - unless he is willing to spill useful info on other anarchists.

VERY FUCKING GOOD POST !!!!

hvad stemte du til sidste folketings valg. Just curious ^-^

There once was a commie from Cali'
who assaulted a guy in an alley
Now the spicks in the prizz
fill his bumhole with jizz
and the niggers are calling him Sally

At least read the thread and come up with a decent counterargument. I get tired of explaining it to you people.

Are all danes this autistic? Damn y'all scary.

Well that is exactly what they are squeezing him for. The thing is, Eric is only the beginning of this whole thing. Once he goes down, state can pursue members of antifa and BAMN for accessory to his crimes. These people are aiding terrorists, or are terrorists. This is something that Sessions' DOJ isn't going to take lightly, especially given the fundamentally anti-american, seditious nature of these groups.

The problem will be making sure the letters get to him. The first few months in prison Eric's mailbox is going to be overflowing with Pepes and various other pol memes.

fuckin pottery

But that's a fascist calling others fascist, the irony.

goddamn dude, sounds like you have a serious vendetta against these lefty loonies wannabe thugs. I do too, but I'm not in a position to personally gloat and rub in their faces as smug as I can because they're the ones getting fucked now.
Maybe compile some statistics about prison violence and diversity in California state prisons to make it feel really personal and let him know just how much of a chance he has statistically to get murdered by AB members, he's gonna have to live with REAL, legitimate, neo-nazi white supremacists who aren't afraid to use violence. Should be his wet dream, isn't that what he wanted? To confront these people and "bash the fash"? lmao

I wonder how the antifa groups are gonna react to this, the "black bloc" must be scared shitless now that one of their own has been devoured whole, crucified in public, and sadly the rest of them slipped away

Antifa monitors these threads, I dont talk about any personal details and neither should you. Sorry, just dont feel like having my house burned down in the middle of the night by some shitlord german autonomer.

The first letter will include a cover letter to the prison staff. Its not every day they get mail from Denmark, and I am a persuasive speaker who knows his audience.

Eric will get my letters.

there is no force on earth more powerful than nordic autism.

My knowledge of law is only through osmosis via my father, so I can't wrap my head around why Eric's attorney would ever let this go to trial in a million years.

Any help?

Holy shit

>I wonder how the antifa groups are gonna react to this

Believe me when I say we are not done leveraging this to the fullest extent possible.

As for vendettas.. no. Im just an upstanding citizen. If you care about the world you live in, and the future of your children, then you stand up and fight when fighting is needed. This was an opportunity, and there will be more. Dont miss out.

>no pedo bashing
>also no rape apologists

The moment you write him, they're going to know where you live, friendo.

Tell me more.

It's spoopy

You could also arrange an American proxy to receive your letters and resend them from a local address.

pleading guilty/no-contest means that it wont go to trial, because they know they are fucked, and because state will reduce the sentencing slightly in return for not having to go through an expensive court case.

Just outta curiosity..

If someone writes Clanton a letter with escape plans what kinda punishment does he get?

For like research purposes and sheeit

You miscalculated one thing though. This is the California courts. The commie tat may serve to help him here. Plus if he yells fuck drumpf on the stand they might let him go with a slap on the wrist. But hey, we already know every thing about him thanks to the resident excavators here.

>Eric is going to get my home address or even my real name.

Where is the stream going to be hosted?

Absolutely tremendous work from you and the other sleuths involved in this take down, thanks for your service m8, Holmes would approve.

Yeah I totally get that. I'm more referring to the antifags out there that are somehow convinced this attorney is going to go to battle on this and try to get the faggot acquitted.

My automatic assumption would be that this is just a complete delusion, but I thought there was perhaps some form of news which implied a plan for this case to go to trial.

Delusions it is, I guess. Alrighty then.

I'd assume that your local black block would eventually get that information.

Godspeed Lars

I helped out too, there must have been hundreds helping to deanonymize him in one capacity or another.

the amount of evidence the police found on their own has made it a really solid case. at least it seems that way.

All prison mail is read before hand. It's a felony to send escape plans to prison inmates, you cant even send a map of the grounds or anything like that. The letter would not reach him, and you would get a loud knock on your door early sunday morning.

Bro, Antifa isn't some globally connected underground group that's well organized and capable of coordination across countries halfway across the globe.

They won't do jack shit to danebro

read further, plz. its all about proving intent.

All of this may be true, but as someone who grew up in the Bay Area, I predict 10 years in medium security, probation in 18 months.

>implying the punisher has anything to fear from such dregs

He'll be sentenced to 20 years and serve 10.

That's okay. We let out people when they behead people on public transit in Canada. We import people that behead people into Canada. Shit you don't even want to know the amount of people that skin and behead animals for practice.

>we will always be able to look back and remember the day Sup Forums sent some one to prison and kept fucking with him with letters, his only contact with the outside world aside from phones you have to fight over.

The future of shit posting looks bright.

>I will be writing him in prison.
Lol, what a real fucking human bean you are user, god bless.

no proofs

Without even looking them up, I'd assume the mandatory minimums of these charges are alone far more than a "slap on the wrist."

God wills it

he will get probation; I've seen the plea deal Dolls...

Yes they're incompetent, but that doesn't change their financiers are powerful people. Think before posting ol' taco.

He's a cis white male so the sjws in commieforia will hang him, of course

his lawyer is PSYCHO

he was responsible for a death in the 1968 student riots

i believe he almost lost his law license for inciting a riot that led to a death, but nope...

what is amazing is how old his lawyer is, and yet still fairly active and healthy. he was like 18 or so in 1968.

law.justia.com/cases/california/supreme-court/3d/10/156.html

alumni.berkeley.edu/california-magazine/just-in/2017-05-24/dan-siegel-free-speech-and-peoples-park-48-years-later

mercurynews.com/2016/01/16/civil-rights-attorney-dan-siegel-arrested-during-oakland-protest/

DAN SIEGEL is his lawyer still, correct?