Why won't white women hook up with black guys and Pajeets on Tinder and other dating apps/sites?

Why won't white women hook up with black guys and Pajeets on Tinder and other dating apps/sites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sexual preferences isn’t racism. Fuck off

Personal preference isn’t a race problem.

>Mahesh Sharma

Hard to argue with what the female inherently finds attractive.

A chiseled jaw, light eyed, slightly tanned european man with strong features and good hair.

Its the whole reason why Romans were irresistible to all they concurred.

Where did I imply it was?

Lowest global IQ, smallest global penis size (Also no homo but anybody who played sports in High Schools knows BBC is a meme). Gee I wonder...

This.

Your image kind of implies it, smart guy.
Sage

It's true. SBC needs to be a thing.

>isn’t racism
Nothing is. It's a Jewish weapon-word.

>Why won't white women hook up with Pajeets on Tinder and other dating apps/sites?
youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

Because they are smart

You white bois are just mad

It seems like women are less likely to race mix while men are all over the place. Are men the degenerates?

It's not wrong to be racist

He's mad nobody wants his poonis

But you cucks always spam this board 24/7 with interracial shit

>Tinder

Just burn all the degenerates oh lord, even if I'm included.

That chart also says black men dont like white women
the chart doesn't represent peoples real thoughts and actions they would take

surprise surprise, its just low quality whores getting shitted
pol trolls btfo

in the OP you imbecile

Simply put, you're ugly.

Yes

niggers get rekt

Cause blacks are stupid, petty, childish & emotional, yes I lived with slutty women in college, heard their mindset, didn't get any from them because manlet and cuck, but it was an interesting insight, tall white man was their kryptonyte. Who cares let women do what they want.

>unironically citing a shill blog with fake comments as a counter-argument

I prefer the study based on 25 million accounts of women aged 18-24, thanks

I like women with dark hair but not brown eyes. I just think it's hot

>disgust - she is pump&dump

Essentially yes. There's a reason why promiscuity and race-mixing are more taboo within women than men. Lock and key analogy, etc. Women are the gatekeepers, and it's on them to not let tyrone in.

That said, I'm absolutely against white men race-mixing too. There's a huge problem with white men dating gook women and producing hapa mongrels rather than white children.

I bet she ain't even white

This. Few things disturb me more deeply than SJW's trying to shame people into fucking people they don't want to fuck. Unironically - my DNA, my choice.

If someone wants to race mix, I may not necessarily agree with it but at least they made a conscious decision to do so. But this, this is some dark and dubious kikery.

Her brother

>Women are the gatekeepers, and it's on them to not let tyrone in.
Why do people say that? So men can feel not bad about themselves for allowing endless diversity into their country and paying for mixed race bastards? How is that even a thing?

I was referring to letting tyrone between her legs, you autist.

That's what I'm talking about, bro.