Do you prefer smart or dumb girls?

Do you prefer smart or dumb girls?

Smart, if they actually feel smart and aren't the "lmao I am such a moeblob and didn't study yet still got 100/100" type

WIS > INT

I prefer chuunis, at any given opportunity.

Aqua has high CHR and that's about it

I prefer megumin

The only one I want.

It depends on the show and the girl. Sometimes I like smart and competent girls and sometimes I like the Sakurako/Satania style brat

Dumb because I can trick her to fuck the ass.

Dumb girls are cuter. I wouldn't enjoy Konosuba nearly as much without Aqua.

Is Megumin dumb or smart?

She actually has a high WIS stat. It's the INT that's the problem.

Chuuni != dumb

>aqua
>wise

Wisdom or sapience is the ability to think and act using knowledge, experience, understanding, common sense, and insight

Megumin is cute

It's just that Aqua is only selectively smart. She's great at certain kinds of magic, but you don't need a lot of talent to sit on your ass and eat snacks while chiding the newly deceased.

I'm intimidated by smart people.

Smart, because I'm not as insecure as the average kimowota.

There are many types of intelligence. Social ability(empathy, conversational skills and the understanding of interpersonal relationships), for example, is not the same as mathematical ability(arithmetic, geometry and logic) and neither of those are hand-eye coordination or kinesthetic sense, but they are all things done by your brain and would be considered forms of intelligence. So it would be more accurate to ask, what sort of intelligence do you prefer? What sort of intelligence don't you mind a lack of?

Smart girls who pretend to be dumb.

what stats do you need to have to rock the nopan outfit?

Incidentally dumb girls who pretend to be smart.

Granted part of her selective wisdom is having first hand knowledge of all the dumb ways people can die. She was part of the Darwin Award division after all.

>Kazuma rolled 10 LCK because he had a shitty fucking death

pottery

does this sweater thing have a name?

It's the virgin killer sweater, distinct from the virgin killer outfit. Don't have the moonrunes for it though.

童貞を殺すセーター

Top tier. 2cute.

Smart girls. It's nice to know that there's someone who can cover for your dumb ass, and that they got your back.

>implying girls can be smart

How do you explain Aqua not being retarded when she was in Alcanretia ????

Knowledge: extremely intelligent (top student of a prestigious magic college)
Socially: average (chuuni/prideful but can read people decently)

Overall, yes

>people so dumb they don't even realize they are dumb

Nothing is more frustrating

Beyond smart. If they're just "smart" then they're probably going to be really annoying.

smart girls who aren't autistic or overly sensitive i.e., smart girls who can banter, be creative, and exchange well written sexual fantasies with me via text while we're both at work

i prefer girls who are sufficiently socially adept to not embarrass me in public like my gfs both smart and dumb have in the past, other than that as long as they enjoy sucking dick and know how to cook i don't really care how smart they are

>Do you prefer smart or dumb girls?
I prefer Darkness, the best girl in Konosuba

Playful and dramaless.

>liking boobs

I have no counter argument.

So extremely dumb and generally talentless? Gotcha

>like my gfs both smart and dumb have in the past
REEEE