Cross Eyed Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Do you guys think anyone believes this moron? Did she go to the Baghdad Bob School of Journalism or Trump University?

I really can't tell if you're lonely looking for some attention, which is alright we all know that feel. Or are trying to be edgy making a bait threat to slide, shill or whatever your intention was when you clicked "post" after writing this garbage.

Umad?

Sanders is a blubbering dolt.

I don't think she's a moron, she seems to know she's full of shit.

She has this super obvious tell when she knows she's lying she smiles and looks down.

I don't make negative judgements on a person based on their appearance or gender.

OP sounds like a horrible person. OP sounds like a thickheaded democrat who does nothing but focus on superficial bullshit and be radically horrible.

that pic is actually very disturbing

Fake and gay.

OP didn't say anything about her appearance or gender, dipshit.

she looks like a caveman tho
a genetically deformed caveman

She's a dumb fat fuck and shouldn't have replaced Spicer. Spicer had a hint of legitimacy as to not being a complete brown-noser. Sanders is just straight up Trump's ass and will never leave. Anyone who listens to a word she says is a fucking moron.

Trump's also a moron but that's beside the point.

>shooped pic
No it isn't you colossal cuck.

She works FOR the President you dumb fuck.

Want a safe space blanket?

It is. It shows her mental state.

The image triggered his holier-than-thou reflex.

Trump humiliated Spicer by refusing to let him meet the Holy Father; he is a devout Catholic.

Duh

>being this mad

lol drumpftards are so retarded.

Leave chubby waifu alone, she is doing her job, that is called duty, something that leafs have no idea about.

best speaker of the house to date.

Nah I'm comfy enough, thank you.

I take it back, the Left CAN meme

Don't lie anons. You know you would be slamming that in the haybales behind the barn.

>his pic. related uses sodomite language
>he is a papist
Checks out, T.B.H. Heresy has consequences.

Lots of slide threads today. Time to rake leafs again.

I can hardly do any work today, user. I'm useless till the results of the election come in. :/

How about you?