Grapes are still fags edition

Other urls found in this thread:

jumpmatome2ch.net/archives/3235.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>starting thread with shitposting
Enjoy your vacation fujoshi.

Volume changes

Any moonreader here?

can someone please edit his fingers so it fits the "watch it" meme?

What is Tintin doing in my manga

>edition
Dropped

Why are Japs complaining about this?

Go away Patreak.

Why do people blame fujos for Bakugou's popularity when it's obvious kids love him? Kids love ATTITUDE, loners and strong characters that almost never lose. That's Bakugou.

>when it's obvious kids love him?
Cool horseshit bro

Thank you for proving yet again that Miriofags are fujo filth

explains why your apologist arguments always get obliterated by Grapebros

>Why do people blame fujos for Bakugou's popularity when it's obvious kids love him?
I am an ALT in Japan and I asked 500 kids who their favorite Boku no Hero is and the only ones who said it's Bakugo were the autistic Honda and Satou (the latter is also fat).

Well I'm free. Let's do this.

>1st panel

Fixed idea -> preconceived idea

I'm assuming it's something like "You can't arrest me for knowing the truth" vs "You can't arrest me for my beliefs", but I am tired and lack context.

>2nd panel

The SJ one sounds more lament-y, like "I've already become the one that needs to be protected, huh..." Like he's accepted that now that he's powerless, people will want to protect him.

The tank says something like "To everyone, subconsciously, Have I already become 'the protected side'?". Which implies he's a little more hurt by it, and that the kids aren't doing it intentionally. This is interesting in that it opens up the possibility that he's having an internal crisis.

>3a

Here we're getting a little weird and I'd like someone to double-check this for me.

SJ's has says his asked for his boot to be designed to deal with the blowback of his kicks while also reinforcing their strength. It also says wanted the kicks to be more like a BANG than a BABANG (yeah, he used sound effects to describe it).

The tank streamlined this explanation a bit, though took out the blowback for some reason. Instead it talks about how there's a spring in the toe of his boot that lets it do two hits at once (I'm guessing the spring gets pushed back, then bursts back out and the compressive force does a instant second hit; like a jackhammer I guess?).

>3b

Just a little dialogue change.

In SJ the guy is like "Grr my scaffolding got destroyed. Of course U.A. would go around and do that DAMN THEM!"

In the tank he's like "Dammit, my scaffolding got destroyed! Yeah, U.A., you BETTER run!".

I'm guessing the change was made because the former implied other schools had some kind of actual grudge against U.A. The latter just implies he's butthurt and calling Deku the only thing he knows about him (that he's from U.A.)

>4th panel

You don't need a fucking translator for this.

Danke

Thanks. 2ch was making a huge stink over it.

Hori introduced so many new characters in the last 23 chapters
who's your favourite?
I hope he doesn't just show them once and then never goes back to them

Repost-Spoiler thread for novel 2! Bakugou and Kirishima study session. This one has some more dialogue that I missed

>It was too troublesome to go to Kirishima's house and Bakugou finds his mom noisy/annoying
>Kirishima and Bakugou meet outside to go to the library together
>Bakugou is the type to omit stuffs as he explains, Kirishima smiles weakly trying to understand
>Bakugou laughs at Kirishima for being distracted by a commotion "heh... how lame..."
>To escape, Kirishima brought Bakugou out of the library." ((To escape what, I have no idea))
>The word used is bring/lead out of the library "爆豪を連れ出した" - the writer imagines there is some hand holding involved
>They continue the study session at the family restaurant, Kirishima gets a drink for Bakugou at the drink bar
>Bakugou prefers Pepsi btw; they also bump into Bakugou's old friends from middle school
>seeing that Kirishima is so civil and sociable, Bakugou's old friends judge Kirishima to be a good guy!
>Baku's old friends: "Bakugou's much calmer than when he was in middle school" & "unbelievable he is teaching someone to study!"
>they talk about how he bullied Deku, Bakugou goes ballistic, Kirishima holds him back (!!!!!!)
>afterwards they head elsewhere... ( yea that's about it for the studying part!)

novel 1 translations never

what about the part where Mineta nd Momo study together for their biology exam?

That part doesn't exist,friend

that's it?

>"Mirio is the next in line to become number 1 guys!"
>To beat him you just have to bait him to disappear in the ground while fighting above a hidden room full of traps and/or lava

He won't see the difference since all he is feeling is falling anyway, so as long as it's an instant death as soon as he dephases he'll have no time to react.

PREDICTION this

I'm not sure what you mean because Mineta is my favorite character because he's funny and smart so I'm not sure why you would say these things about mineta and his fans??

>They talk about how he bullied Deku

Wait, so does this means that Kirishima knows about how Bakugou treated Deku for years? And he's still friends with Bakugou??? How??

You don't have to though

someone like Denki and Endavor can just place the electricity / fire trap themselves for guaranteed win

Mineta and Mine can maybe also win

and now, cue the Mirio apologist butthurt who - on one hand - cannot handle people saying the truth (Mirio was born with the most OP quirk ever) but on the other hand, can't handle Mirio losing to Mineta either

How does it feel to be held in his arms and pressed to his chiseled pecs while he whispers "daijoubu desu"?

according to Ochaco Uraraka, it feels a lot less good than being pounded by his "best friend"

>kirishima is a sweetheart
>wants to fuck bakugou
How did this happen?

with overlay

he has bad taste in men
>I could never date someone who likes pepsi

It's like that trope of "Good girl wants Bad boy"

NTRfags are worse than fujos. Kill yourself.

Heavenly

it is NOT never to return (netorare) if you are Bakugo in this fantasy

>his arms
not even surgery will help him if he keeps this up

so, I just thought; if some people have the 'touch if dead'
>yes, it has another name
could there be a quirk user with the touch of life?
but when they use it on people they come back 'wrong' and damaged, depending on how long they've been dead/how they died
>so, basically a necromancer
>maybe whoever stitched up Dabi? he kind of looks like a zombie anyways

>TinTin rip off

Tough luck famalam Bakugo is gaaaaaay.

and? he fucked her even so in this doujin, because he wants to ruin deku's life

even a homosexual can have sex with a girl to establish dominance

Yeah, but, does that means that he cheated on Kirishima? That's way to fucked up

What do you expect from S2?
Some user remarked that anime in this time slot use to get 26 EPs. So it's most likely than we're having Sport Festival + Field Training arc but what if not? What if it's just another 13 EPs per season? Or what if MHA finally receives the long ass shonen treatment and gets episodes every week?

>What do you expect from S2?
mostly excited for all the Mineta x Momo moments

there are no "what IFs"

it's already been confirmed, 13 episodes only, Sporting festival only

>Or what if MHA finally receives the long ass shonen treatment and gets episodes every week?

I hope not, long animes were pretty much 90% filler anyway

Looks good?

why did you color the semen she's drinking from the used condom as blood?

she's into cannibalism now too?
she'll get the shakes if she keeps this up

Retards like these still exist

>literally written on every legit source on the internet
>"retards"

Because semen is ded children. Never support holocaust you fucking nazi.

How? And how do you know?

There's nothing super big in there. Is it the eyebrows?

Any info of second novel besides Bakugou and Kirishima study session and Mineta spying Class B girls?

canon!

die Miriofujo (ex Bakugfujo) die

Its canon

Neutral observer here, can anyone explain to me why people pair up Momo with Shoto Todoroki?

I mean it's clear that Momo is only attracted to a guy who is "the best"

So with that in mind, how is Todoroki "best" at anything?
The strongest of 1-A is Bakugo
The smartest of 1-A is Mineta
So what is Todoroki best at? Being the crispiest?

Just wondering

As of now,no. And probably not for a little by time, considering not even the first novel has been translated.

Bakugou x Kirishima shippers are really lucky they have someone to translate stuff for them

You copy-pasted this from m the last thread

>Stain shown with Deku's Beta outfit months ago when the second season was announced
>no Japanese official source has stated this just ANN
>Timeslot its on don't do single cour anime
>i-i-i-i-it's only covering the sports festival guise

jumpmatome2ch.net/archives/3235.html

>>Stain shown
appears in the sports festival arc

sunk

Go away Patreak.

We TodoMomo now

Why would they show Stain at the end of S1 to tease him again at the end of S2 also good job not refuting any of the other points btw.

Uhm, why are you sperging out like this? Are you one of those ugly girls? I am just a neutral observer with no horse in this race.

So the fujos, and reditards, are gone. Now it is just general circle jerking kiddies? Why is there another thread?

What the fuck dude?

but they're not gone, the Grapeshaters are still here

seems like there's always grapehaters here

kys fujoshi

k tnx bye

Yeah, they're wondering what's wrong with the "BANG, NOT BABANG" since it's a shonen manga. Also what's up with the 2-hit toe addition thing. I saw a comment about All Might in there too.

I'll look into it more later, but that's odd.

Delusional fuj

>/fa/ as fuck
>pretty good looking probably
>interesting Quirk
>kino taste
>smartest guy in the class (no one has higher IQ than him other than his girlfriend in 1-A)
>super funny

can't wait for everyone to jump on the bandwagon when he gets his surge in size

We MomoTodo now

You're a fucking stalker bro get the fuck out

Is this the first onscreen death?

I dropped this sometime ago, do we know who's the traitor or not?

Not even a Minetafag but you are like the worst autist here, always posting the same 5 images and always name them "image.[fileformat]". No wonder everyone hates your delusional pairing and according to the poll results the majority of /bnha/ would rather see Momo die a gruesome death than end up with crispy (meanwhile Mineta + Momo has more votes from female posters alone than death had votes).

>I dropped this sometime ago
DAT SHIT TASTE

some user said that they're tired of all the villains having edgy-quirks
while some heroes have 'evil' quirks
>e.g. Mindcontrol powers
so, what kind of 'good'power could a villain have?

Fujos will always be bottom barrel of cancer. NTRfags are just shitters that can easily be ignored because it is just fetishist that have getting themselves cucked complex. Nearly as bad as diaperfags, scat, and guro. They can be ignore. Ignore fujos, and their cancer spreads deep, and it effects fandoms, and the threads on a deep level. Worse than cancer, more like AIDs. No cure once it is in the blood stream. All you can do it treat it. It will never be cured.

yes, it's the France guy

I love you

It's a bowl to put things in, not a diaper like you faggots want it to be so much. Your meme is shit and doesn't even make sense

The power of "Resurrection", "regeneration", "healing/curing-others".

Twice has a very neutral ability,Magne also had a hero tier ability,could have been a good sidekick

Magne legit had a power that's pretty neutral in my opinion. Same thing with twice. Cloning isn't an inherently evil is just how you that makes it evil.

As for any new powers I'd like to see used. I want to see an evil shrinker. Or maybe that's already covered by compress than I don't know. There's no Ant-Man though that's for sure

We TodoMomo now boy

Looks like a diaper

You really are a fujo shitter eh? No where in my post did I mention Mineta. Probably the boogieman the general kiddie are calling Patreak too.

You post a picture of grapes crying like a baby and expect me not to think of that yellow thing as a diaper?

I dropped around the appearance of the Orca guy because I wasn't really invested in the manga, has something important happened since then?

you can sea how worried she is that that creep is touching her kimono

hopefully her boyfriend (grapes) is around if the crispy freak tries anything

Yeah,other deaths are just implied.
I love how all out of sudden the tone changed and we got 2 onscreen death,both gruesome as fuck.Somebody post a pic of the poor soul that got touched by manchild-kun

No, not at all.

I want bacon to try to rape Momo so that Mineta can rush in, grapealyze his arms and legs and then cave his fucking skull in like in that scene from irreversible

>raisanfags are this defensive over their diaperman
l o l

What's really great about that is how abrupt it is and how everyone on face Palms side just kind of stares for a moment.